Rotini Pasta Salad

• Thread starter Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

A light and delicious cold pasta salad that will delight at your next get together.

Cooking time
1 hours, 0 minutes
Serves
5 persons

Vegan
No
Vegetarian
Yes
Dairy free
No
Gluten free
Yes

Ingredients

1x
Barilla Rotini Noodles
1x
Crumbled Feta Cheese
1x
Shredded Carrots
1x
Italian Dressing
1x
Broccoli Florets
This easy Rotini Pasta Salad is a classic for picnics, potlucks, or an evening grilling out with family. This salad mixes the BEST Italian dressing with rotini pasta, lots of veggies and cheese for the perfect hearty side dish. With only a handful of ingredients, and a few steps, this pasta salad can be ready and on the table in no time!

I have found that the best way & easiest way to make pasta salads are with store-bought bottled salad dressing. It sounds crazy and I know some may totally disagree because it's not "homemade" but I am telling you that it really does make pasta salad so easy to make and so flavorful.

fall-pasta-salad-toasty-kitchen-01-500x500.jpg

Last edited:

Steps

1. Cook Rotini until tender and then let cool in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
  2. Cut the stalks off broccoli florets and chop remainder into bite-sized pieces
  3. Chop the shredded carrots into half length
  4. Combine carrots, broccoli, feta, and Italian dressing with the rotini noodles.
  5. Enjoy!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
This easy Rotini Pasta Salad is a classic for picnics, potlucks, or an evening grilling out with family. This salad mixes the BEST Italian dressing with rotini pasta, lots of veggies and cheese for the perfect hearty side dish. With only a handful of ingredients, and a few steps, this pasta salad can be ready and on the table in no time!

I have found that the best way & easiest way to make pasta salads are with store-bought bottled salad dressing. It sounds crazy and I know some may totally disagree because it's not "homemade" but I am telling you that it really does make pasta salad so easy to make and so flavorful.

View attachment 6595
CHEF BOI AR JAY, watch out there now! 😁
In my Otis voice from The Martin Lawrence Show. ✊🏽🤣

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
CHEF BOI AR JAY, watch out there now! 😁
In my Otis voice from The Martin Lawrence Show. ✊🏽🤣
We're doing homemade everything. Kabobs with beef, chicken, shrimp & veggies.
Nachos with fully loaded dip. Beef ribs for us, pork ribs for my in laws with homemade macaroni & potato salads, baked beans, seasoned hamburger patties on buttered & toasted buns with garnish on the side. Blackberry Cobbler, Peach Cobbler, lemon cake with milk chocolate icing, butter Bundt cake with caramel icing & last, but not least, DEM DRANKS! 🤣