The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Russell Wilson made fun of for his Subway "Dangerwich" Commericals. Subway pulls product from menu.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Subway Removes Russell Wilson’s “Dangerwich” From It’s Menu After Commericals Get Made Fun Of On Social Media

zG05T99.jpg

Nobody seems to take Russell Wilson seriously. He's as Dangerous and "Dangerwich" as a Care Bear.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Russ knows his nice guy reputation & he's in on the joke. People on social media hated because that'a what people on social media do. I hope the folks at Subway let Russ keep his signature sandwich, and keep getting his bag.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Russ knows his nice guy reputation & he's in on the joke. People on social media hated because that'a what people on social media do. I hope the folks at Subway let Russ keep his signature sandwich, and keep getting his bag.
He is a good guy. I just don't see Ciara as his wife, still twerking & barely dressed most of the time.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
He is a good guy. I just don't see Ciara as his wife, still twerking & barely dressed most of the time.
Ciara's a good girl. The skimpy clothes & booty shaking are just so she can compete with the young girls. Nobody buys Ciara's music for her vocals.
ZPoqjjk.png

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Ciara's a good girl. The skimpy clothes & booty shaking are just so she can compete with the young girls. Nobody buys Ciara's music for her vocals and music anymore.
2007 was her last great year music wise, but the whole ringtone, dancing, Stomp The Yard, snap and crunk hip hop / R&B era ended and she couldn't really compete with Beyonce and Rihanna or adapt to the climate changing to EDM and modern trap. She did make a moderate comeback in 2013 with "Body Party," but that's all.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
2007 was her last great year music wise, but the whole ringtone, dancing, Stomp The Yard, snap and crunk hip hop / R&B era ended and she couldn't really compete with Beyonce and Rihanna or adapt to the climate changing to EDM and modern trap. She did make a moderate comeback in 2013 with "Body Party," but that's all.
Ciara dropped an album in 2019. The fact that nobody who reads this post has heard it is yet another reason why she's still outchea throwing her ass in a circle when she's almost 40 years old.
SOEskeptical

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Ciara's a good girl. The skimpy clothes & booty shaking are just so she can compete with the young girls. Nobody buys Ciara's music for her vocals.
View attachment 4618
I wish I could get that video that Jason Black showed of Ciara tweaking in her backyard. I don't think it's competition, I think that's just who she is. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wish I could get that video that Jason Black showed of Ciara tweaking in her backyard. I don't think it's competition, I think that's just who she is. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    I agree too. She acts like someone that still wants attention from men other than Russell. If he was an alpha he would shut that down.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If I was Russel I'd be like 'how much they paying? Forget y'all'. As for him and Ciara, that's their business. They ain't hurt nobody. The only thing I will say is may use their relationship as a teaching moment if its needed but other than that, their relationship is their business.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If I was Russel I'd be like 'how much they paying? Forget y'all'. As for him and Ciara, that's their business. They ain't hurt nobody. The only thing I will say is may use their relationship as a teaching moment if its needed but other than that, their relationship is their business.
    How is that true if it’s on social media? Whatever you put son social media is everyone’s business.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    People on social media hated because that'a what people on social media do
    Facts. I have seen people take wholesome stories and spin them into something negative. Places like Twitter are breeding grounds for hatred be it spreading it on others or just generally hating something for the sake of it.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Facts. I have seen people take wholesome stories and spin them into something negative. Places like Twitter are breeding grounds for hatred be it spreading it on others or just generally hating something for the sake of it.
    It's part of the reason why I don't take whatever that goes on Twitter very seriously unless it's a story I know everything about how it started and developed along for a while.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's part of the reason why I don't take whatever that goes on Twitter very seriously unless it's a story I know everything about how it started and developed along for a while.
    They just peddle lies and nonsense anymore. I am still hoping Elon buys the place and just shuts it down. He'd be doing us all a favor. Not that it would last long, people would just migrate to another platform. They are already trying to do that. Like split themselves up onto their own platforms into their own little bubbles.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

She can't hide her true attitude forever. How some people still defend her in all of these is what I don't even understand at this moment.