San Diego Race Soldiers Caught Training In A Sniper Nest In Public Park

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They are training but are we doing anything but talking about it, or setting up a defense strategy?
Power outage -food - communications etc. 2024 here.

Vict-9297
Vict-9297
I agree. Let's use this thread to talk about inventing solutions to this Race Soldier sniper problem. I have one that might work. This one is risky but it's risky just trying to keep existing in the System Of White Supremacy, anyway.

My solution: Try using animals such as dogs to spy on them by setting up and using audio equipment, for example, I have an audio recording app on my phone, this can probably be used too; buy a dog pouch carrier (have the dog wear a coat to help cover the pouch) to carry the phone for when it records and train the dog to move around the area (tape the audio recording device down inside the case so that it isn't moving around a lot while inside of the case) so as to not make it appear obvious for an hour and then call the dog to return to you.

I recommend that you should test the clearness of the audio apps or devices before doing the mission, if the audio isn't clear enough then put the audio into an audio recording software and attempt to clear out any background noise or muffled sounds that way. It's not the best or safest solution to come up with but it's the only possible solution that I can think of at the moment.