Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Oh really? She would be blinded with industrial strength lye by the weekend if it were mine. WTF is going on in these schools?
    Teachers here go through a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, this is to make safer recruitment decisions by identifying candidates who may be unsuitable for certain work, especially involving children and vulnerable adults. They have an enhanced check to make sure they have no unspent convictions and checks with the police.

The checks are showing themselves to be more than inadequate. This is ironic, as these checks were supposed to be more robust following the Soham Murders: Soham murders - Wikipedia

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Teachers here go through a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, this is to make safer recruitment decisions by identifying candidates who may be unsuitable for certain work, especially involving children and vulnerable adults. They have an enhanced check to make sure they have no unspent convictions and checks with the police.

The checks are showing themselves to be more than inadequate. This is ironic, as these checks were supposed to be more robust following the Soham Murders: Soham murders - Wikipedia
    That is the double standard. If that were a black teacher I bet their system works just fine. I had a white teacher that got away with messing with some 9th grade girls. They turn a blind eye to their own peoples evilness.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    That is the double standard. If that were a black teacher I bet their system works just fine. I had a white teacher that got away with messing with some 9th grade girls. They turn a blind eye to their own peoples evilness.
    They would've thrown a Black teacher, male or female, under several busses & then some!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They would've thrown a Black teacher, male or female, under several busses & then some!
    Jackpot!!! And they would be a 24/7 looped news feed with their face and maybe other family members faces all over the place. You know how they are Sista Gwyn.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Jackpot!!! And they would be a 24/7 looped news feed with their face and maybe other family members faces all over the place. You know how they are Sista Gwyn.
    Absolutely, since age 5, I've known 🎶WHAT'S GOING ON🎶! 💯

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    If it was a male teacher doing this with a female student, no chance he's avoiding jail time. I don't get how these women are getting away with abusing children like this. It makes no sense to me.

Oh for sure, if it was a black male/female teacher who did it, they'd be tossed in jail probably right away. But it seems all these white women are the only ones who can get away with doing this nasty shit. This woman should be in jail for a long time. Especially since it sounds like the child is having mental problems now due to all of this.

Also, it says she was only suspended, which means she could be re-hired at some point? I hope she's un-hirable at schools, or anywhere there are kids around.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Also, it says she was only suspended, which means she could be re-hired at some point? I hope she's un-hirable at schools, or anywhere there are kids around.
    That's the messed up part. Despite all the checks she potentially can be hired again. White women privilege is kicking in.

Is concerning that our kids are left with these people. In a number of cases, children spend more time with their teachers than they do with their own parents. More of us will need to become governors at schools to help keep on eye on what is happening.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why do women get away with this behavior so often?

There is a lot of messed up crap happening in our damn schools and I am sick of it. From women trying to sleep with boys and men trying to sleep with girls, to teachers forcing this gender LGBT confusion on children as young as 5 years old. It needs to stop.