ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    SANTA ANA, California – An Orange County-based businessman who portrayed himself as a wealthy and successful entrepreneur – sometimes bragging that he was one of the richest men in Africa – was arrested this morning on federal charges alleging he solicited investments under false pretenses and used the investors’ money to support his own high-end lifestyle.

Amadou Kane Diallo, 44, a Senegalese national living in Laguna Niguel, was arrested at his residence this morning by FBI special agents.

SmileyO

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He’s dumb for doing that in that area because the people there are nosey AF. A lot of that area is former AND/OR current sundown town and so you’re not gonna be pushing a Ferrari without them trying to figure out what you are up to.

Not saying that has anything to do with his arrest but if he was finessing around there he was gonna get caught no matter what. The Ritz Carlton there is amazing…it’s on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean…I had a filet mignon there that was off the chain.

I bet he was in heaven living there around all them “FOLKS”. I couldn’t do it. Too many Karen’s and Gretchen’s.

mjlol

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I notice these types of scammers. "Confidence scammers" is an old term for this type but they don't stack it and have an exit plan.

That kind of scam is a when not if you will get caught and with Google I'm surprised he got away with some lied

Anyway, they all seem to be dumb in terms of the flashy lifestyle and just going till caught