The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sexy Red Video Highlights....

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    for those of you not in the know:

Do not click if you’re in public.

Confused Oh My God GIF

When is enough tats enough?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He is being so sparse with his words I wonder if it was nasty or super ugly. I want to check it out but I'm having a good day and don't feel like being disgusted.
    You won't be disgusted, but you'd probably be disappointed if you expected Sexyy Red to live up to her stage persona. I've seen people in caskets move better than her and on top of that, the broad moans like Helen Keller.
    Shawty talks all that freaky ish, but she's super green. You know the vibes:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You won't be disgusted, but you'd probably be disappointed if you expected Sexyy Red to live up to her stage persona. I've seen people in caskets move better than her and on top of that, the broad moans like Helen Keller.
    Shawty talks all that freaky ish, but she's super green. You know the vibes:
    Facts and she sounds like she rode the short bus through out the video. I wonder if it was recent because that looked like some dusty ghetto activity.