the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sha'Carri Richardson's Great Turnaround Story.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
She was a complete mess a couple years ago. Now she's a world champion in the 100m. Very happy for her. I also like that sisters from different countries in that event are cool with each other. They compete but afterwards show love and respect. We can learn from that. Don't get caught up representing countries that don't love you, the real love should be for your fellow melinated people.

369257157_10226680563133155_7129573401313219510_n.jpg

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    She was a complete mess a couple years ago. Now she's a world champion in the 100m. Very happy for her. I also like that sisters from different countries in that event are cool with each other. They compete but afterwards show love and respect. We can learn from that. Don't get caught up representing countries that don't love you, the real love should be for your fellow melinated people.

Black People never turned their back on her
    ......Congratulations to her and to Noah Lyles!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

You're about to get banned from Jamaica & Brooklyn for cheering for Sha'Carri after she smoked your countrywomen.
    Even Luke Cage almost got banned from Harlem for talking slick about Usain Bolt:

johnOkillens

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Our Black women, worldwide, are THE FORMULA. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
    They gonna have to save the world, again.
    Just ask the Great White Dope, Donald Drumpf.😂🤣😂😳😱
    #FaniWillis #TanyaChutkan #LeticiaJames #HenriettaLacks #ShaCarriRichardson 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

johnOkillens

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Our Black women, worldwide, are THE FORMULA. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
    They gonna have to save the world, again.
    Just ask the Great White Dope, Donald Drumpf.😂🤣😂😳😱
    #FaniWillis #TanyaChutkan #LeticiaJames #HenriettaLacks #ShaCarriRichardson 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    She got banned for weed which I think wasn't right. You should only be banned for things that enhance you like steroids not hurt you. You can have any amount of alcohol in your system and still be qualified to run. Also, she had a messy public break up with a Jamaica runner in an American college coincidentally

I like a good turnaround story for any black person. African female runners are getting their weight up. They don't have the infrastructure but once they do, especially west Africans which are very close to the American and Caribbean phenotype for obvious reasons (slavery), they will be very, very good. Much larger gene pool to choose from. Nigeria alone has 4 x the population of all blacks in America.

Anyway, congrats to her. Track is one of those sports there is no gray area. Fastest wins.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I was so happy to see her silence all the haters. I like the camaraderie too…the other ladies came up and hugged her after she won. She is a good example of not giving up on yourself.
    Its only the sisters if you notice., which I love They don't mix with the white sprinters too tough. The Jamaican girls are also very cool with the black British sprinter as well that was a finalist in that race.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Saw video of Sha'Carri basically coded speak that she only talking to black folks. Something like 'people who look like me' and her say 'No thank you' to white reporters after talking to a black supporter.
    Shericka the Jamaican sister who won the 200m was asked some slick question by a white reporter something like do you have any questions about the 200m world record? Basically trying to get her to say Flo Jo was juicing and its not legit. She said flat out what kind of question is that? The record is the record.

These white folks stay tryna be slick. But I like how the sisters are all on code.

I love Shelly Ann Fraser Pryce's personality the most. She's smiling but a competitor and shows love to the winner if she loses.

I love seeing a good race. No matter who wins it. Sha'Carri ran her butt off in the 100, Shericka did the same in the 200, both times were top level. Also the relays. Congrats to them all.

Lyles is the man in the men's. But I think Knighton is the future. He's still not no where near his prime. Unless someone else comes into the mix, he's the future of the sprints.