The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

She Says Men Need to Bring 200 - 400 on a Date

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Your response was neither.
    That’s your opinion. You said something men should be doing, Men responded back “NOPE!” and to me that’s productive and constructive because it gives you the reality of the situation. I mentioned my income just so you understand that if someone in the top 10%’ of income earners thinks your request is absurd just imagine what the rest of the earners think. Well you heard some of their opinions in the thread but you dismissed them all as negative.

Queen ChaCha

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s your opinion. You said something men should be doing, Men responded back “NOPE!” and to me that’s productive and constructive because it gives you the reality of the situation. I mentioned my income just so you understand that if someone in the top 10%’ of income earners thinks your request is absurd just imagine what the rest of the earners think. Well you heard some of their opinions in the thread but you dismissed them all as negative.
    Okay so I'll have to retract and explain myself to help you understand where I was coming from. I don't identify nor do I know the woman in the video. From my experience, knowledge and wisdom I made my statement. That statement was coming from me and nowhere else. I was not agreeing or "ya girl" nothing. The responses I read on here are full of anger and frustration. I do not know where all that comes from. I was thinking from logic not from what other people think or what is talked about. Furthermore if you have to struggle to have at least $400 dollars in your wallet in this day and time you should NOT be dating and I stand with that. I say that simply because of the obvious. If most men on here are trying to just find women to have sex with then yes it doesn't take much if any money at all to get that. But if you want a real women to feel secure with the fact that you can provide for her then you need to show her that on your date. You should not be struggling trying to date. No man should be mistreated or misused. Yes be smart but don't lump all Black women in the same category. Seeing just about every man respond negatively really hurts my feelings because I'm not seen as an individual but just someone in a sea of women you can pick through. And you proved me right by responding to my statement the way you did. You looked at that and just went in and I didn't deserve that because you do not know me.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are delusional and they will end up lonely.

You have to go out of your way though...you'd have to go to Ruth Chris, Mastros, etc or go clubbing and buy a bunch of drinks. You can take her to outback drop $90 and then go for a walk in the park.
    I'm not even dropping $90 on a first date. A first date is going to be cost neutral. There are far too many money hungry chicks out there. I can't count the number of dates I have been on where I ended up hittin and then later decided that the chick wasn't worth my time.

I learned the hard way. When I was young around 19 years old I got with this one chick and spent a lot of money on her. Came to find out she was a 304 and was sleeping around and cheating big time.

After that I decided I wasn't spending money on chicks like that upfront anymore. That's a privilege that has to be earned.
    The other rule I followed was to never sleep with a chick without a condom. And even then don't sleep with them unless you would be willing to stay in a relationship with them and potentially marry them.

My first date with my wife costed around $25. 2 bottles of wine, some KFC, and a movie at the crib. We had a good time and talked. WIthin the first 2 weeks the only thing I had to buy for her was a charger for her phone (this was back when chargers were still more expensive ) which costed about $30.

Don't be out here tricking on these females. If they want to give it up they are going to and it won't cost anything. Most women know within a short time if they will sleep with you or not. That doesn't mean they are going to but they have already decided if they would.

It should not cost you a ton of money to get her to act on it. All it should take is her getting to know you and deciding you are worthy of her doing it!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm not sure what the problem is. I wouldn't f*ck with that chick so it doesn't matter. That's for anyone trying to take her out. All I ask of anyone including myself, if you make demands, live with the consequences and don't b*tch about it. If she can't find any man doing that, don't complain. My standards may be a Beyonce twin, if I can't get one, I shouldn't complain. Simple.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    This chick is crazy, expecting a man to bring $200-$400 on a date. Even if I had that type of money, I wouldn't bring that much cash on a date. Simps enable this behavior, and women like her think that all men are going to cater to them.
    I wonder she was expecting the man to pay her for the date or something? Some ladies are outright crazy in ways that you wouldn't expect it. I'm very sure that it's not going to pass those clout chases on social media platforms like Instagram and Tinder etc.