She Wanted A Black Man, But Said “ All The White Women Have Them.”😬

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa

I am just learning about Eartha Kitt’s dating life and why she married a white man. Reportedly the Black man she wanted( Belafonte) lifted her “ from his bed and said a Black woman can do NOTHING for him.” Plus other black men she desired just did not desire her even with her beauty and fame.

Thoughts??

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Harry Belafonte was also a big supporter of the Civil Rights movement. A living, breathing dichotomy.

The average sister on the street only wanted brothers for the most part, but the brothers in entertainment (and to some extent sports -- Jack Johnson, others, )were knee deep into cavegirl coochie.

These days though the table has definitely flipped. Brothers still dating white as usual but its the sisters now who are the loudest and at a much faster rate. There some brothers who date or married white because they clicked but are still pro black. Some will question that but I disagree with you can't date non black and be pro black. Attraction is not a choice, sometimes you just click. Those brothers I've seen prefer sisters but just happened to have fallen for a non black woman. I prefer sisters, personally but can't hold all brothers to that.

There are the other type of brothers who only date non black women and talk shyt on sisters. Those are the enemy. Most brothers don't f*ck with those type of brothers because they come off self hating. I had a colleague several years ago who was big time anti Black women, married an Asian. Cool brother to talk to otherwise, but was told he was on sisters too much and he made his choice. But otherwise, cool as hell with regular corner/barbershop type brotha talk arguing about sports, music, whatever. Weirdly, he talked about racist white boys as well. Anyway, he left the gig. A couple years later reached out to several of the brothers on any contacts for gigs and the brothers were cool on him.

These days the swirlers/diversters are doing the most. They say the most reckless shyt like aborting black male babies and calling black men 'bullet bags'. The bed bucks may be sell outs but I've never heard them wish harm to or celebrate black women dying wrongly. If they do, brothers ostracize and criticize them. What is f*cked up these days is Cyn G and others do that and she still gets 126k subscribers and these sisters openly in chats say that stuff and don't get checked and don't get their channels or comments dinged. I think its because the media (and Dem party) are doing this whole Black girl magic but black men (Biden, only considered black women for VP, Supreme Court, Press secretary, Cali Gov will only consider Black women for Senate replacement if Feinstein dies) are toxic thing, so they are protected and we get the blame for everything.

Long term, sisters lose. First, dating isn't permanent. White men marry more than 50 million women a year and last stats show only 168k of them were black women. And 58% of those marriages end in divorce. They marry Asians an Latinos almost 3 x that number.

I've long said, one of the great side benefits of B1 is that it makes that kind of attitude off code and a reason you are ostracized. Say what you want about Tariq, Dr. Boyce, Dr. Anderson, TBA, Dr. Omar, the rest in that space, they are either married to Black women or if unmarried, only consider Black women. Cyn G and Karazin can say what they want about them, but I believe one of the main reasons they have a sizeable black woman following is because of that and they are protective of black women.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Harry Belafonte was also a big supporter of the Civil Rights movement. A living, breathing dichotomy.

The average sister on the street only wanted brothers for the most part, but the brothers in entertainment (and to some extent sports -- Jack Johnson, others, )were knee deep into cavegirl coochie.

These days though the table has definitely flipped. Brothers still dating white as usual but its the sisters now who are the loudest and at a much faster rate. There some brothers who date or married white because they clicked but are still pro black. Some will question that but I disagree with you can't date non black and be pro black. Attraction is not a choice, sometimes you just click. Those brothers I've seen prefer sisters but just happened to have fallen for a non black woman. I prefer sisters, personally but can't hold all brothers to that.

There are the other type of brothers who only date non black women and talk shyt on sisters. Those are the enemy. Most brothers don't f*ck with those type of brothers because they come off self hating. I had a colleague several years ago who was big time anti Black women, married an Asian. Cool brother to talk to otherwise, but was told he was on sisters too much and he made his choice. But otherwise, cool as hell with regular corner/barbershop type brotha talk arguing about sports, music, whatever. Weirdly, he talked about racist white boys as well. Anyway, he left the gig. A couple years later reached out to several of the brothers on any contacts for gigs and the brothers were cool on him.

These days the swirlers/diversters are doing the most. They say the most reckless shyt like aborting black male babies and calling black men 'bullet bags'. The bed bucks may be sell outs but I've never heard them wish harm to or celebrate black women dying wrongly. If they do, brothers ostracize and criticize them. What is f*cked up these days is Cyn G and others do that and she still gets 126k subscribers and these sisters openly in chats say that stuff and don't get checked and don't get their channels or comments dinged. I think its because the media (and Dem party) are doing this whole Black girl magic but black men (Biden, only considered black women for VP, Supreme Court, Press secretary, Cali Gov will only consider Black women for Senate replacement if Feinstein dies) are toxic thing, so they are protected and we get the blame for everything.

Long term, sisters lose. First, dating isn't permanent. White men marry more than 50 million women a year and last stats show only 168k of them were black women. And 58% of those marriages end in divorce. They marry Asians an Latinos almost 3 x that number.

I've long said, one of the great side benefits of B1 is that it makes that kind of attitude off code and a reason you are ostracized. Say what you want about Tariq, Dr. Boyce, Dr. Anderson, TBA, Dr. Omar, the rest in that space, they are either married to Black women or if unmarried, only consider Black women. Cyn G and Karazin can say what they want about them, but I believe one of the main reasons they have a sizeable black woman following is because of that and they are protective of black women.

You’ve presented great points here and I will check out those stats later because the last I checked, for years, Brothers have dated out and vocally too. Black women, unfortunately have always made the conversations lopsided by proclaiming “ Nothin but a brother “ but for eons those same brothers whether through “ true love or lust”, kicked up dust and dated and mated non Black even “ pro Black brothers” dated out…very interesting to note.

I am married to a black man, happily but we both seen the lopsided mess of the convo in reality… not just online. We also see happy Black families all around us too. Interestingly enough we had both dated outside of our race prior because like you stated, attraction is attraction which I agree 1000% . The problem is that Black women… are a bit slow mentally and never took notes from Black men, but they complain about Black men. For example, thousands of Black men online yell love is love or that sistas just won’t do because of whatever or that they are pro Black but only until that dating boundary appears. They will have sistas March for them but desiring them as mates is a no no. They’ve proactively dated out.

I think Cyn g and the gang can be brutal at times, but let’s forget who the messenger is and listen to logic… why can’t Black women do the same as Black men? If they feel left out, uncelebrated , want better mate options, or are not attracted to Black men… why not open up dating options like black men have? Black women ALWAYS turn down white/Asian men as a whole, but are now understanding you can’t make a black man want you if white flesh is more attractive to him. Black women looking silly with that mess and rightly so black men laugh at them. Black men even successfully scare Black women from dating out by saying “ Brad and Lee” don’t want black women.(I’ve always had white and Asian men flirt with me and my friends… so I’m not sure where brothers get off thinking they don’t 🤷🏽‍♀️). these silly women fall for what the brothas are saying and end up single waiting on their dark knights who aren’t even attracted to them, but killing them…. However, some Black women aren’t stuck on silly anymore and the Brads are saying “ stop speaking for us… we believe women are women”… some Brads do not date Black women as you’ve stated but that is because they have pride in their race and it makes sense to be race first for them. We should take note as a group.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
"I think Cyn g and the gang can be brutal at times,"
That's way past brutal. All groups have had gender issues, battles. I've never met a man or woman yet from any country or ethnicity that said their men or women were great and almost no issues. My guess is since Adam and Eve or the first humanoids, we've always complained about each other.

What they are doing is more than just a flippant brutal. The ONLY people who talk like them "black men are bullet bags, abort black babies" are straight out white supremacists. That's simple complaining we all do. That's white supremacist at the extreme.

I personally think us brothers made it easy for sista to feel okay about dating out in much larger numbers than ever. The amount of dusty brothers out there is on some other level. If you listen to the Kendra G show, you'll see that we have a HUGE problem with each other dating wise. 95% (and I'm being generous) of the brothers and sisters on there are undatable. No one you can build with. Its not just in America as well. The whole red pill, gender thing is big in black UK as well.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Marry who you want, as long as you stay pro black. Some people like Dr. Umar thinks that's not possible, I disagree. I personally prefer sisters, but I know people married to non blacks who are ten toes down. Even a sista or two.

That said, the big lie that the divestors and hardcore swirlers (exclusively non black) leave out is that their chances of marrying a white man is the lowest of any group. White men would prefer to marry Asian, Latina, Arab, whomever over our beautiful sisters. One of the biggest issues in the Persian-American community is their marrying outside the community and it ain't brothers they are marrying....lol...its white boys. Same with Asians, I think if I recall a stat saying something like 36% marry outside (I assume its all the women).

Dating a white boy to supplement dating brothers if a Brad with a bag and good looks come along, okay, but the chances of him marrying you are slim and none and if he is making over 100k, that number goes down exponentially.

Brothers are statistically the best option for marriage. Dating? Any guy will smash you. American military are all over the world and will smash the local women left and right. They aren't wifeying them though. And the few sisters they marry, they divorce about 58 percent of the time. Very few brothers following (wifeying) behind Brad unless you are banging and a helluva woman. Another Brad? He sees biracial kids he's thinking she's easy to smash.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I gave the reason for why the white male black women marriage rate will always be low: too many black women yell about wanting nothing but a black man.. white men have confessed that this is intimidating for them and they also do not date white women who have been with black men. Not because of race, but because they hear how Black men speak on their own women and they have low opinions of black men unfortunately.

Secondly white men are race first. Very rarely will statistics show white men marrying up Black women. So your numbers are proving what black women been saying: black men marry and procreate non black a lot more🤷🏽‍♀️

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Yeah, also Black women are the least accepted in the white community. A white man marrying a Black woman is the same as turning his back on his own race in white supremacy.

A Latina, Asian, Arab, even a wife from India is far more accepted in their community. I'm not saying an Arab or Persian wife is welcomed with open arms but far more acceptable than a black wife.

Also, that white man lives with the 'terror' that his seed will be black forever.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Yeah, also Black women are the least accepted in the white community. A white man marrying a Black woman is the same as turning his back on his own race in white supremacy.

A Latina, Asian, Arab, even a wife from India is far more accepted in their community. I'm not saying an Arab or Persian wife is welcomed with open arms but far more acceptable than a black wife.

Also, that white man lives with the 'terror' that his seed will be black forever.
Great points. I’m hearing that Black men are not as accepted though due to violent nature viewed here and media( why are other races using media as fact?🙄)but if the numbers match then, hey. Great discussion!

SPD Kid

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Respectfully often these types of comments and postings are not useful for our community because of the subjective and individualistic nature of the responses. "War of the sexes" is a divide and control technique as old as time.

The mass majority of black men are married to and live with black women. In 2021 only 15% percent of married Black men were married to non-Black women which is unchanged from 2017 but up from 11% in 2010 and 8% in 2000. About 8% of married Black men were married to White women in 2021 and 4% were married to Hispanic women which is not a race.

My question is if 85% of black men are married to black women why all the noise as if the majority of blackmen are outside the race? Who benefits from the false accusation that "all the blackmen are with white women"? It is not true!

There was evidence of an increase of Black men “marrying out” of their racial demographic between 2010 and 2017, however that percent has remained steady since. In fact, the Pew Research Center released a report finding that 25% of Black male newlyweds in 2013 married non-Black women compared to 12% of Black women who “married out”. However Asian women and Native Americans still have higher rates of interracial marriage. Black women were the least likely to marry non-Black men at only 7% in 2017, and only 4/% were married to White men.

The facts are clear as day but the conversation brings in all kinds of things that are just not helpful.

Sources

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Respectfully often these types of comments and postings are not useful for our community because of the subjective and individualistic nature of the responses. "War of the sexes" is a divide and control technique as old as time.

The mass majority of black men are married to and live with black women. In 2021 only 15% percent of married Black men were married to non-Black women which is unchanged from 2017 but up from 11% in 2010 and 8% in 2000. About 8% of married Black men were married to White women in 2021 and 4% were married to Hispanic women which is not a race.

My question is if 85% of black men are married to black women why all the noise as if the majority of blackmen are outside the race? Who benefits from the false accusation that "all the blackmen are with white women"? It is not true!

There was evidence of an increase of Black men “marrying out” of their racial demographic between 2010 and 2017, however that percent has remained steady since. In fact, the Pew Research Center released a report finding that 25% of Black male newlyweds in 2013 married non-Black women compared to 12% of Black women who “married out”. However Asian women and Native Americans still have higher rates of interracial marriage. Black women were the least likely to marry non-Black men at only 7% in 2017, and only 4/% were married to White men.

The facts are clear as day but the conversation brings in all kinds of things that are just not helpful.

Sources
Actually so far , responses have been helpful. It is helpful because we can’t complain about white supremacy but are attracted to it. These conversations only become counterproductive when we respond without logic, so I appreciate the stats😀and… I see black love all around me as stated before.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    The older black generation had/have a white acceptance/white proximity complex.
    It sounds like she dated out and found someone to be happy with.
    But wanted to pass it off as if there were no Black men available what a shame. If you want to swirl be honest about it.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    But wanted to pass it off as if there were no Black men available what a shame. If you want to swirl be honest about it.
    Right. Very shameful that Belafonte said that and men like him who say hurtful things publicly and privately. But… at least those men admit they swirl and are honest that it’s their holy grail.🤷🏽‍♀️

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

I am just learning about Eartha Kitt’s dating life and why she married a white man. Reportedly the Black man she wanted( Belafonte) lifted her “ from his bed and said a Black woman can do NOTHING for him.” Plus other black men she desired just did not desire her even with her beauty and fame.

Thoughts??
    Damn. Personally I’d much rather be with a Black chick if she was that fine. Of course her personality is important too…

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    4 million black men marry black women annually. White men marry 200k black women. And 58% of those marriages end in divorce.

The swirlers big lie is 'marry character, not color' and a sista I saw on a site said, "Some of us want to marry someone we connect with culturally. We don't want to have to explain things to other people'.

And that statement about 'character' is trying to low key say brothers don't have character.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Something I've heard said and I'm talking about us as brothers. I've heard it said 'The behavior of women in a culture (group, etc) is a reflection of the men'

Arab, Korean, Indian and other women around the world don't do ratchet shyt generally because 99% of the eligible men aren't going to marry any woman who is on that ratchet shyt. Ultimately, my brothers, our sisters are a reflection of us. Once we as a collective get more of us on code and right, sisters got no choice but to come correct as well.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Wh
    Something I've heard said and I'm talking about us as brothers. I've heard it said 'The behavior of women in a culture (group, etc) is a reflection of the men'

Arab, Korean, Indian and other women around the world don't do ratchet shyt generally because 99% of the eligible men aren't going to marry any woman who is on that ratchet shyt. Ultimately, my brothers, our sisters are a reflection of us. Once we as a collective get more of us on code and right, sisters got no choice but to come correct as well.
    Hi! This circles back to Men getting on code for sure, and like you said, “ sistas will[then] get on code as well. As far as the stats of “ four million black men marrying”… the numbers again for white men and black women will always be lower because Black women prefer Black men. I cannot tell you how many white men are tired of hearing it or who stopped trying to approach Black women altogether due to this🤷🏽‍♀️