The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Should we be worried?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If you didn't see the news, 4 or 5 days ago a truck loaded with monkeys that were experimented on was in an accident in PA. Some woman (stupid, stupid woman!) got out of her car and was "helping". She is now on a one-month quarantine for several different diseases including COVID. According to her Facebook post, she has COVID but most places are just reporting she has pink eye. You can read the story below.

Do you think we need to be worried? I feel like the media is "underplaying this" because it would be bad for politics. They are trying to sweep everything under the rug because primaries are coming up. People aren't going to forget these last two years though. And if this ends up being serious and they did little about it... People will lose it.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If you didn't see the news, 4 or 5 days ago a truck loaded with monkeys that were experimented on was in an accident in PA. Some woman (stupid, stupid woman!) got out of her car and was "helping". She is now on a one-month quarantine for several different diseases including COVID. According to her Facebook post, she has COVID but most places are just reporting she has pink eye. You can read the story below.

Do you think we need to be worried? I feel like the media is "underplaying this" because it would be bad for politics. They are trying to sweep everything under the rug because primaries are coming up. People aren't going to forget these last two years though. And if this ends up being serious and they did little about it... People will lose it.
I hadn't even heard about that! That sounds like some evil biological warfare plot straight oit of James Bond movie.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I hadn't even heard about that! That sounds like some evil biological warfare plot straight oit of James Bond movie.
Yeah, and there was some nonsense just a month or two ago about some lab selling information and details about COVID cures being sent to China. Like wtf is going on in PA right now?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yeah, and there was some nonsense just a month or two ago about some lab selling information and details about COVID cures being sent to China. Like wtf is going on in PA right now?
Right. If it affects PA, it could affect the entire Eastern Seaboard, which could have an effect on the whole country.
Those monkeys & whatever they were infected with should be national news.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm more worried about getting bit by an SIV infected monkey.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Life imitating art...
I saw loads of memes floating around with this very movie. It is crazy how this keeps happening. I hope to God it isn't not as bad as that movie or any of the other ones. I think 28 Days Later was another movie that has similar undertones but that deals with zombies. I mean the bible mentioned the dead walking the earth so it has me a bit concerned over here LOL

James

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That's everywhere and China is accused to taking data from many countries and I am sure they are boiling something behind. Recently Australia is also accused them to steal information from Covid database.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That's everywhere and China is accused to taking data from many countries and I am sure they are boiling something behind. Recently Australia is also accused them to steal information from Covid database.
They have like undercover agents or something working in labs. They are sneaky! I have no issue with Chinese people but I will never trust a Chinese person who has worked for or is working in close relation to the CCP. I mean this country legit keeps tabs on their people even after they have fully immigrated somewhere, like becoming legal citizens and all. It is freaking wild. They are control freaks.

James

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They have like undercover agents or something working in labs. They are sneaky! I have no issue with Chinese people but I will never trust a Chinese person who has worked for or is working in close relation to the CCP. I mean this country legit keeps tabs on their people even after they have fully immigrated somewhere, like becoming legal citizens and all. It is freaking wild. They are control freaks.
People are not bad but their Government is always issues for all big nation and they are doing so much things underground and I think Covid outbreak is also one of their project I believe.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
People are not bad but their Government is always issues for all big nation and they are doing so much things underground and I think Covid outbreak is also one of their project I believe.
Wuhan was funded by the US government. Obama actually put in bills to prevent this but under Trump, that Fauci guy was able to get rid of it and start funding it again. The reason Obama and many other world leaders wanted to stop it was to prevent this very thing from happening, lab leaks. So this is not only on the CCP but the US government.