Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Should we teach our kids a foreign language?

Yuskii

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since foreign languages are helpful for many reasons, including memory, IQ enhancement, job opportunities, and cultural understanding, then why wouldn't it be a great idea to teach your children how to speak at least one foreign language that would benefit them in their geographical region; especially FBA children.

The languages that I would recommend teaching FBA children (when they're growing up) is French, Spanish, or Chinese.

The reason I've chosen these languages specifically is because they have weight within the global world and market, so they have more value than other arcane and non-well known languages.

If you know a foreign language and you're FBA, then please teach your children that language; it'll help them tremendously in the future, and they would appreciate it.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No
    Do that for what, they still not going to stop them from being a hateful person
    They will just hate on someone in another language
    That's not one of the reasons I would want people to teach their children foreign languages, read the post again and you'll get a better understanding. It's not about shittalking, it's about gaining better opportunities for your children in the future.

@RatTat3

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    If u do not teach them to love someone and not only them self what future will they have.
    If teach yo children a foreign language, and I just show my children to only love them self and he sees yo son with something he likes and he takes his life for it.
    But if teach them to not only love them self but one another.
    It’s kids out here killing kids, where is the future.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The 2 languages I'd have my kids were I to have kids are Spanish and Chinese (Mandarin).

I want them to be able to compete in the modern world. Spanish for inside America, Chinese for outside. The 2nd biggest economy is China. Know how to speak to them. 25% of America is Latino. Don't lose a job or position because you aren't bilingual.

It would be great to learn French and Swahili as well.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It would be great to learn French and Swahili as well.
    French is a good one also, it has way more weight in the world market than Swahili though. For right now Swahili holds no relevance on a global scale, so it's hard to figure out reasons to learn it. Not many people speak it, the countries that it's spoken in aren't that powerful, and also Swahili holds no cultural significance to African-Americans whatsover, because we don't descend from eastern Africans. we're descendants from west, central, and south-western Africans specifically, so it would make more sense to learn a west African language, but even though, there's no point to learn an African language as of right now; unless it's for recreational reasons, then that's fine as well.

The 2 languages I'd have my kids were I to have kids are Spanish and Chinese (Mandarin).
    Great choices for languages, all I know is French, but I might learn Spanish because of the influx of immigrants here in the states. Since we have no power to stop illegal immigration, we might as well get familier with them.
    I want them to be able to compete in the modern world. Spanish for inside America, Chinese for outside. The 2nd biggest economy is China. Know how to speak to them. 25% of America is Latino. Don't lose a job or position because you aren't bilingual.
    Exactly!

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'd love for son to learn Spanish.
    You should try to learn Spanish with him, or maybe put him in a Spanish class!
    If u do not teach them to love someone and not only them self what future will they have.
    If teach yo children a foreign language, and I just show my children to only love them self and he sees yo son with something he likes and he takes his life for it.
    But if teach them to not only love them self but one another.
    It’s kids out here killing kids, where is the future.
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, but yes, you can teach your kids multiple things. You can teach them how to love themselves and teach them how to speak a foreign language also. The brain can do many things at the same time. Learning is apart of the human experience.
    YES. Unequivocally YES. If you teach them an alternative language then the mind begins to form excellent recognition patterns that aid them in life further down the road.
    FR, there's literally no downside to learning or teaching your kids a foreign language; it just opens way more opportunities for them in the long run, and I advise all FBAs to teach or put their children in a language class.

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fam. You might as well teach them Spanish because we just lost our country to the latin america. Our kids are fucked with a dick the size of an elephant's. Dr. Claud warned us and warned us and warned us and we just now starting to listen and I feel that it's too late. My heart is real heavy today. folk voted for Warnock because he sounds more intelligent when he lies. My God are we really this damn stoopid. We just gave our birthright away. I'm firing my garnder and I'm no longer supporting anything that looks remotely latino. I'm not even eating Chipolte no more! I see Super Mercados popping up all over my city right now as we speak! this is California all over again!

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fam. You might as well teach them Spanish because we just lost our country to the latin america. Our kids are fucked with a dick the size of an elephant's. Dr. Claud warned us and warned us and warned us and we just now starting to listen and I feel that it's too late. My heart is real heavy today. folk voted for Warnock because he sounds more intelligent when he lies. My God are we really this damn stoopid. We just gave our birthright away. I'm firing my garnder and I'm no longer supporting anything that looks remotely latino. I'm not even eating Chipolte no more! I see Super Mercados popping up all over my city right now as we speak! this is California all over again!
    It's never too late brother, we need more optimism instead of futilism! the most masculine thing a man can do is thinking ahead and finding solutions to a grave problem, even if everything seems impossible, you still move ahead!

Our only best bet at keeping our communities safe from Americas depravity is to fight for our independence and nationhood, named either Freedmania, or either the RNA.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Swahili is used throughout east Africa. They are Black and the ability to communicate with a large number of fellow Blacks in their language is something I value. Learning it is far more personal than globally useful. Not for everyone but something I value as a means of connecting with a number of other Blacks. West Africans typically speak either French or English so French has value in some parts (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Togo, etc).

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If I had kids, I'd be cool with them learning other languages and would encourage it. I wish I knew more than just English haha. I tried to learn Spanish in high school, and I didn't retain a damn thing. Then again I only had a short 30 minute class after lunch every Wednesday if I remember correctly. I just remember we didn't have many classes for it.

But yeah, I'd encourage more people to learn other languages, can't hurt to know them either.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Of course. I wish I had learned a foreign language growing up. I always wanted to learn Japanese, I suppose there's no better time than now to learn it. I may as well try to learn a different language.

Plus, what if we're stuck in some foreign country, maybe you'll be able to understand them.

Oh another note, you could land other jobs with language requirements, so there's that.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    I wouldn't say no to it, but I'm not interested in learning a new language myself. If my future kids want to, I say go for it, but I won't push it on them. I don't really have the patience for it, and I don't think even if I learned another language I would ever use it. I also can't see myself retaining another language. I mean, I suppose I could learn it by forcing myself, but I just don't want to.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don’t resist it, but instead subvert it against our enemies.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    When you really think about it most country’s speak a couple of languages.Couldn’t hurt knowledge is power and the more you have the better edge you have
    work out pizza GIF by ShaunPendy

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I spent over 20’years learning and using Spanish in different capacities. I refuse to use it now that I work with sonmany entitled Latinos who won’t learn English because they don’t have to. Latino managers breathe down my neck because they hate the fact that I speak and write Spanish better and more professionally than they do.
    Latinos always favor their own and don’t like Black people anyway. I have to constantly watch my back in the workplace. Tired of that. And for what? Working them
    them
    And other internal people doesn’t donjack for FBA. Nothing.
    If I had know way back what I know now I’m not sure I would have messed with languages at all.
    It isn’t just the language but a worldview and at some point dealing with the culture. Most people don’t really think well of us and emotionally and mentally that’s just exhausting. I’m done.

Have you dealt with mainland Chinese hardcore communist before? Have you seen their officials? I have and those people are demonic. I had a Chinese “friend” for years and now I’m pretty sure she was a spy. You couldn’t pay me to learn Chinese, go to China, or even have a conversation with a communist Chinese person.
    If you read major foreign language novels you’ll learn about their worldview and that’s enough. Maybe a little cultural anthropology to understand how they think so you can stay out of their way! Now Inthink of how my intercultural knowledge can benefit FBA. To hell with everyone else.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man goddamn. People need to get off the anti-education crap, right here, right now. “I don’t have the patience” “I can’t foresee a use for it”(because I’m not educated) “We can’t read our way outta this”… Stupid, stupid. I was surprised to find one of you here, but two is too much. The defeatist talk is sickening to my Soul, you might as well just lay down in the gutter and die.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Interesting statement. Go deeper, break that down for me.
    GLADLY— so as we’re aware, there’s plenty of them coming in. We can argue and protest it. Or we can quietly ignore it, but acknowledge the problem. Deception is key. I wouldn’t lay out any specific plan here, now, but let me abundantly clear, even though white ppl are letting them in, they can hardly stand them. They tolerate. So eventually, even if all Black Americans were eradicated, they’d still be stuck with the problem. Operate on that basis, and I believe we can come up with some… healthy plans.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I spent over 20’years learning and using Spanish in different capacities. I refuse to use it now that I work with sonmany entitled Latinos who won’t learn English because they don’t have to. Latino managers breathe down my neck because they hate the fact that I speak and write Spanish better and more professionally than they do.
    Latinos always favor their own and don’t like Black people anyway. I have to constantly watch my back in the workplace. Tired of that. And for what? Working them
    them
    And other internal people doesn’t donjack for FBA. Nothing.
    If I had know way back what I know now I’m not sure I would have messed with languages at all.
    It isn’t just the language but a worldview and at some point dealing with the culture. Most people don’t really think well of us and emotionally and mentally that’s just exhausting. I’m done.

Have you dealt with mainland Chinese hardcore communist before? Have you seen their officials? I have and those people are demonic. I had a Chinese “friend” for years and now I’m pretty sure she was a spy. You couldn’t pay me to learn Chinese, go to China, or even have a conversation with a communist Chinese person.
    If you read major foreign language novels you’ll learn about their worldview and that’s enough. Maybe a little cultural anthropology to understand how they think so you can stay out of their way! Now Inthink of how my intercultural knowledge can benefit FBA. To hell with everyone else.
    Interesting about the chinese spy— a notion I’m fully inclined to believe in its’ entirety. America is finished. Her enemies are saturated within.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Very interesting post GeorgiaCarolina. You are absolutely right about how Latinos and Chinese feel. In terms of strategic languages though, I am the opposite. It's jus ta fact Spanish is a huge advantage within America if you want to succeed. And on the global front, Chinese is very, very useful as the 2nd biggest economy.

It's part of learning about your enemy. I grew up around Puerto Ricans and have a rough understanding of spanish and when I was living in LA would hear all manner of derogatory stuff about us. When I would offer an older latina woman a seat in spanish, they became very embarrassed because they know I understood everything.

Chinese tourists overseas don't even ask, they just grab you to take a photo like you are some zoo animal. I've had to check a few. The old women are the worst. The Chinese government literally has to give info on how to act. Things like you can't change your baby's diaper or have them take a piss while in the seat on the plane. Basic ass stuff.

Anyway, know your enemy and part of knowing them is to know what they are saying in their own language. Secondly, as noted before, in terms of jobs or a business its an advantage.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Learning another language strengthens the brain. I know some Italian but I wish my mom taught me more. I am planning on taking up some online classes for it just to keep my brain sharp. I want my future kids knowing at least 3 languages.
    Italian, cool :) I studied for like 2 weeks, then went backpacking around the country .. Cool times :)

Yeah, I got my 5yo pushing the Arabic .. She's so good, ppl jaws drop

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Learning another language strengthens the brain. I know some Italian but I wish my mom taught me more. I am planning on taking up some online classes for it just to keep my brain sharp. I want my future kids knowing at least 3 languages.
    It's true. If nothing else but for that reason, it might help us stave off dementia ... Plus, super fun to communicate in a language other than english

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since foreign languages are helpful for many reasons, including memory, IQ enhancement, job opportunities, and cultural understanding, then why wouldn't it be a great idea to teach your children how to speak at least one foreign language that would benefit them in their geographical region; especially FBA children.

The languages that I would recommend teaching FBA children (when they're growing up) is French, Spanish, or Chinese.

The reason I've chosen these languages specifically is because they have weight within the global world and market, so they have more value than other arcane and non-well known languages.

If you know a foreign language and you're FBA, then please teach your children that language; it'll help them tremendously in the future, and they would appreciate it.
    If anyone is interested in learning, the best way is through study combined with human interaction.

On this site, find anything .. Find a group to study the language, then join.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's true. If nothing else but for that reason, it might help us stave off dementia ... Plus, super fun to communicate in a language other than english
    Yeah it helps the brain retain tone and strength. People act like the brain is just a basic organ, it is a muscle and needs to be exercised daily or it will grow weak with age!

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah it helps the brain retain tone and strength. People act like the brain is just a basic organ, it is a muscle and needs to be exercised daily or it will grow weak with age!
    The most important organ ... Mind over matter , a true statement

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The most important organ ... Mind over matter , a true statement
    My dad is always saying all the science we figured out in the last 100 years has been known in the bible for decades and this "mind of matter" think is nothing but faith in science terms. I think he is right. It is crazy how much you can impact your life physically and spiritually when you are in control of your mind.