Shout out to 6ZEROS

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Today I witnessed people I respect get highly upset because other people like the creator of this ap made it clear that they don't like the excessive anti-Blackness that some of these random accounts display on social media. To the creator of this ap I will say thank you, but I also want to see your platform flourish! Bottom line is that Black immigrants are gonna need to stand up for ourselves.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Today I witnessed people I respect get highly upset because other people like the creator of this ap made it clear that they don't like the excessive anti-Blackness that some of these random accounts display on social media. To the creator of this ap I will say thank you, but I also want to see your platform flourish! Bottom line is that Black immigrants are gonna need to stand up for ourselves.
    Thank you brotha that means a lot. I’ve done nothing but advocate for Black people and they attacked me and called me a tether and off code because I’m not with dissing on code Black immigrants.

But what we have to be cognizant is the people who were mad don’t post on here. They never were going to support 6ZEROS.

They were looking for a reason NOT to support 6ZEROS to justify staying on those white people’s platforms.

So their justification is that I’m an off code tether because I’m not with anti-Blackness. Also what it exposed is how “the code” they talk about is a lie.

Marcel Dixon was upset and made a space after my phone died dissing me and 6ZEROS. How is that on code? It’s not.

These people are not about a code they are dysfunctional and don’t want the community to build.

Marcel was already throwing subliminals and then backing out of it when I hit him up about it. He just found his opportunity tonight.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank you brotha that means a lot. I’ve done nothing but advocate for Black people and they attacked me and called me a tether and off code because I’m not with dissing on code Black immigrants.

But what we have to be cognizant is the people who were mad don’t post on here. They never were going to support 6ZEROS.

They were looking for a reason NOT to support 6ZEROS to justify staying on those white people’s platforms.

So their justification is that I’m an off code tether because I’m not with anti-Blackness. Also what it exposed is how “the code” they talk about is a lie.

Marcel Dixon was upset and made a space after my phone died dissing me and 6ZEROS. How is that on code? It’s not.

These people are not about a code they are dysfunctional and don’t want the community to build.

Marcel was already throwing subliminals and then backing out of it when I hit him up about it. He just found his opportunity tonight.
    What happened?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What happened?
    A lot...

Essentially... folks want to call all Black Immigrants tethers and the on code Black Immigrants should shut up and let Black Americans call them tethers. If you are a Black American and don't like it, you're automatically a tether. If you're an on code Black Immigrant and don't like it and decide not to support, that means you were a tether anyway. And F#$% anyone that doesn't like it.

If you want to listen to it all, be warned... It's 3 hours of dysfunction, soap-boxing, gaslighting and whining. There were some bright spots here and there, but some folks really revealed their true character. Also an unwanted lesson on 5 types of words and a weird lesson about raccoons.

cmblankstare

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot...

Essentially... folks want to call all Black Immigrants tethers and the on code Black Immigrants should shut up and let Black Americans call them tethers. If you are a Black American and don't like it, you're automatically a tether. If you're an on code Black Immigrant and don't like it and decide not to support, that means you were a tether anyway. And F#$% anyone that doesn't like it.

If you want to listen to it all, be warned... It's 3 hours of dysfunction, soap-boxing, gaslighting and whining. There were some bright spots here and there, but some folks really revealed their true character. Also an unwanted lesson on 5 types of words and a weird lesson about raccoons.

cmblankstare

Jay went to war with the Nasheedians? The Black community ain’t where it’s at for no reason. We’d rather tear each other than down than the enemy. FBA was the worst thing to happen to Black consciousness.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    on code Black Immigrants should shut up and let Black Americans call them tethers. If you are a Black American and don't like it, you're automatically a tether. If you're an on code Black Immigrant and don't like it and decide not to support, that means you were a tether anyway.
    You nailed it. That’s exactly what they were saying and it’s so illogical.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am very disgusted with how people are reacting. It takes a lot of work and dedication to make something like this and it's sad that our people find more reasons to hate on each other than support Black progress. Even out scholars didn't always agree on the same things but they still had respect for each other. On the other hand I had to remind myself today that most of those people don't exist outside of social media. They have a problem with 6zeros code of conduct but say nothing about the white man's platforms that they are on. Emotional and mental maturity goes a long way. I have disagreed with people on this platform on one topic but we may agree on another and that's okay but I'm not cool with the slander. Too many people are wrapped up in their emotionalism and they only lash out because of their lack of power.

On the other hand I listened to the space and it was bootsy af and then when I saw Marcel make his I was like WOW...he really let these internet people gas him up and I understand the plight of Freedmen because I am one. I have NO problem with people calling out bullshit but I do have a problem with people talking shit when they haven't contributed nothing. They like the dudes on the block that talk the loudest but never to be seen when it's time to ride.

I thought of this (picture attached) when I saw people hating on the platform. They don't want to be free to speak. They want want massa to treat them better so massa will give them the platform that they want rather than be free and build it on their own. Maybe other people don't see it that way but that's how I look at it.

Attachments

Free Negroes.png

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I thought of this (picture attached) when I saw people hating on the platform. They don't want to be free to speak. They want want massa to treat them better so massa will give them the platform that they want rather than be free and build it on their own. Maybe other people don't see it that way but that's how I look at it.
    Marcel actually admitted this when arguing with blackice_ATL. He said he doesn’t have a probably with White Supremacy he just wants reparations. I was blinded at the time but after this space my eyes are wide open. Blackice called it from the beginning.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Marcel actually admitted this when arguing with blackice_ATL. He said he doesn’t have a probably with White Supremacy he just wants reparations. I was blinded at the time but after this space my eyes are wide open. Blackice called it from the beginning.

Yeah that's why i can't go too crazy about some of these dudes and I liked Marcel BUT I don't cosign BS.

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I missed all this. Twitter is trash so I don't frequent. FBA is definitely a psyop, similar to MAGA. Intelligence agencies hijacked that movement years ago. There is no logic or reason in FBA twitter. Thats why I love this site. The discourse is much more intelligent and productive. Don't let this foolishness deter you in any way.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I missed all this. Twitter is trash so I don't frequent. FBA is definitely a psyop, similar to MAGA. Intelligence agencies hijacked that movement years ago. There is no logic or reason in FBA twitter. Thats why I love this site. The discourse is much more intelligent and productive. Don't let this foolishness deter you in any way.
    Thank you Sis! I appreciate your support.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What happened to the code? What happened to sticking together? Like was said in Twiddle_My_Fiddle 's thread the code is a damn lie with those niggas. Jay showed so much love to Marcel and for him to do that is fucked up. But at the end of the day if you got haters it's because you doing something right. Niggas got your name in their mouth because they see what you are building and they are jealous. Don't let these bitch ass niggas and the zesty congressional reject get you down brother.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm going to be as honest and as short as I can be. This will go both ways.

- FBA, as a lineage, and Tariq Nasheed have NOTHING to do with this dispute. We ought to stop trying to rope folks into issues they had nothing to do with, simply because we dont like them. Checking out the spaces last night, I saw the same old Secure The Tribe folks come rolling in to do their typical dances. Twitter beefing with them is a mistake and a waste of time.

- I am a pride FBA. I was targeted and called a tether over a year ago by STT during their attempt to go at Jason Black and the term B1. I'm hardly on twitter, but suddenly my DM inbox started ringing during that whole ordeal. I didn't whine about it. I understood and kept it moving. I know who I am and found their false claims to be funny. They were targeting JB and anyone they deemed to be one of his "associates". They wanted clout and I understood their motivations. I also predicted more then a year in advance that they would go ultimately end up going after Tariq Nasheed, which they did do unsuccessfully.

- Clout chasing and egos....mixed in with faceless Ops accounts on Twitter, and you get this situation. The drama it creates is entertaining, if nothing else. Predictably, ppl are drawn to that sort of vortex. Hell, even a lily-white White Supremacists Suspect tried to chime in on Jay's space last night. That's how this madness survives on twitter. I'm not going to lie, last night things got a little too personal between debating parties. That played right into their hands and allowed them to control 6zeros narrative, on that other platform. Telling Marcel he needed counseling or whatever, was not a good look, either. I understand the overwhelming frustration, but not good. That came off bad in my opinion. I'm not uncertain about the password/feedback debate with the other guy because I don't have the context, but the Marcel thing caught my attention and I immediately knew he would create his own space afterwards to continue the beef and non-productiveness.

- Lecturing to STT about B1 or "the code" isn't going to work. Hell, Tariq Nasheed himself CLEARLY STATED he rocked with B1 and is cool with Non-FBA's who are on code, yet they still FOUND A REASON TO LIE ON & ATTACK THE B1 MOVEMENT and on code immigrants. This isn't about intellectualism, philosophy or facts. It's about clout, Twitter followers and getting attention. Ppl on Twitter have found an avenue to garner attention. Like or not, bashing black immigrants sales. Despite what the STT gentleman tried to declare last night, FBAs separating ourselves, isn't "new". Folks have been voicing their displeasure with off-code immigrants for YEARS and even decades...but most of us ignored and side-eyed them because it wasn't popular. Now it's all the rave as a new generation of Black Americans has emerged with much different life experiences. This generation is receptive to that message and the proof is in the pudding.

- I highly doubt any of the STT types are coming over to 6zeros....at least not right now. Once 6zeros has grown, they will flood on over then. So before the clown show of STT folks arrivals, we must set the perimeters and display what REAL open black discussion look like. One where we aren't instantly offended by opinions and dive right into questioning anyone's motives. One where name calling and passive aggressive back talk is at a minimum. Most importantly, a place where we at least LISTEN to each other. We MAY NOT ACTUALLY AGREE, but we at least LISTEN and consider...minus the ego fueled paranoia.

For the most part, I thought Jay did a good job LISTENING to the STT folks, aside from the Marcel outburst. My only concern right now is that things will continue to get more personal, under the fake guise of on-code/off-code debates. Don't like Jay or 6zeros....say he's an off-code tether lover. Don't like NBM personalites....say they are off-code grifters. Don't like Marcel....say he's off-code because he's LGBTQ. It's a useless cycle, dominated by pride, ego and in some cases, calculation.

Another issue we are seeing is everyone SEEMS to want to pretend to be like AND TRY TO IMITATE Tariq, JB, PBT or Dr. Umar, but they are missing the point of who these folks really are.

Best thing to do is to keep building here. We won't change twitter. It's a sewer of egos and clout chasing. But here we can build something different and show better then we can tell.

B1 and God Bless.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Telling Marcel he needed counseling or whatever, was not a good look, either. I understand the overwhelming frustration, but not good. That came off bad in my opinion
    I’ll accept this feedback but I got frustrated because he kept yelling and couldn’t control his emotions. He kept talking about he got called names and so it justifies him calling other people names and I told him to get counseling so he can heal. Marcel was constantly lying on me in the space, misinterpreting my viewpoints, and insinuating I was scared. I may have been able to be nicer but he wasn’t doing me any favors. He was being nasty and hostile and he got a little of it back.
    a good look, either. I understand the overwhelming frustration, but not good. That came off bad in my opinion. I'm not uncertain about the password/feedback debate with the other guy because I don't have the context, but the Marcel thing caught my attention and I immediately knew he would create his own space afterwards to continue the beef and non-productiveness.
    I apologized to the password dude and it still wasn’t enough. I had another space and he was whining about his password not working as a reason why he hasn’t posted. I reset his password and he found another excuse not to post. So he was throwing a jab at me and I threw one back at him a week ago. He was upset about it.
    Lecturing to STT about B1 or "the code" isn't going to work.

I highly doubt any of the STT types are coming over to 6zeros
    I had no Idea who was and was not STT except for Boobe. I never rocked with them….I dom’t like ghetto and dysfunction. You know me…top down and cigar.

mjlol

Thanks for trying your hardest to view the situation objectively.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    YiTelling Marcel he needed counseling or whatever, was not a good look, either. I understand the overwhelming frustration, but not good. That came off bad in my opinion. I'm not uncertain about the password/feedback debate with the other guy because I don't have the context, but the Marcel thing caught my attention and I immediately knew he would create his own space afterwards to continue the beef and non-productiveness.
    Don’t you also agree that Marcel going into the space and attacking Jay was a bad look too? It was very off code/agent behavior in my opinion. He should have discussed it in a back channel but instead he decided to publicly bash, yell, and disrespect Black people actually making moves. Your summary is as if Jay needed to regulate his actions to not offend Marcel but Marcel does not have the same obligation towards Jay.

Marcel was the agitator in the situation and not only that he doubled down and made his own space lying on Jay. To me, that’s the problem and not Jay’s little quip. In fact, Marcel probably does need counseling. Just 3 weeks ago he was talking about how much he hates Black people.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Marcel already told you who he was on this very site. Nigga said he ain’t trying to hear shit about no White supremacy just cut him his check. He is like a Dr that sees that Black America’s leg is broken and so he goes to the highest mountain top and screams “we need crutches”. No nigga we need our leg repaired and we need to do something about the guy that keeps breaking it. Crutches fixes the symptom but the problem still remains.

7058EB49-F6F6-4772-9B90-89E317B9DAA8.jpeg

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Don’t you also agree that Marcel going into the space and attacking Jay was a bad look too? It was very off code/agent behavior in my opinion. He should have discussed it in a back channel but instead he decided to publicly bash, yell, and disrespect Black people actually making moves. Your summary is as if Jay needed to regulate his actions to not offend Marcel but Marcel does not have the same obligation towards Jay.

Marcel was the agitator in the situation and not only that he doubled down and made his own space lying on Jay. To me, that’s the problem and not Jay’s little quip. In fact, Marcel probably does need counseling. Just 3 weeks ago he was talking about how much he hates Black people.
    Absolutely. I listened to the beginning portion of Marcel's space. He badly misrepresented Jay's position and was extremely upset. As was Jay when Marcel continued to talk over him and be disrespectful on his own space. Both men were talking past each other and it was clear that it was getting personal. I noticed Marcel pounding away at the thumbs down button when our folks were speaking, which was tacky, in my opinion. I feel like I know Jay personally. I ate a meal with the man, he's good ppl. I will never question his commitment, unless he decides to wander way off into the coon wilderness. I feel I can offer him my opinion and he won't go to left field with it or press the nuclear button.

I don't know Marcel. I've donated to his campaign and messaged with him a few times, but I've never met him and he probably doesn't know me from Adam, so it's not my place to offer him my feedback unless he asks.....especially given what I've seen from his personality. He is always at 100%, which is both really good and really bad. It's highly probably he would take my feedback the wrong way and not receive it because he's passionate and ready for combat....even when it isn't warranted.

My overall point is we can stand on our square without falling into the same old back and forth. The attacking and name calling of on-code black immigrants like Odimir, is a symptom of a bigger issue. That's what I believe Jay was trying to introduce and for the most part, I agree with him. I'm stating that we can't fix that problem with the same ole tactics. Especially on that Twitter platform. It doesn't allow for nuance, which any resolution would require.

I don't call it regulating yours actions. I call it staying focused and staying on message. On Twitter they can pick apart your words and inject all kinds of silly BS that you never meant to convey. That happens all day every day on Twitter. They got Jay to talk about eating a steak at a white restaurant and tried to somehow spin it against him.....when in reality.....they themselves probably drove over to Burger King the minute they logged off last night. Mind you, all of this type of posturing is all for show anyway....especially while thier sitting on Elon Musk's Twitter all day everyday holding 6 hour spaces and making memes....so its a lava field of non-constructive, illogical and phony behavior at its core.

I know its really hard to ignore the BS tactics and not go tit for tat. But we have to resist and fight on our own turf. Twitter is not our turf. There is a different way for us as Black to communicate and we are working towards that. B1.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Absolutely. I listened to the beginning portion of Marcel's space. He badly misrepresented Jay's position and was extremely upset. As was Jay when Marcel continued to talk over him and be disrespectful on his own space. Both men were talking past each other and it was clear that it was getting personal. I noticed Marcel pounding away at the thumbs down button when our folks were speaking, which was tacky, in my opinion. I feel like I know Jay personally. I ate a meal with the man, he's good ppl. I will never question his commitment, unless he decides to wander way off into the coon wilderness. I feel I can offer him my opinion and he won't go to left field with it or press the nuclear button.

I don't know Marcel. I've donated to his campaign and messaged with him a few times, but I've never met him and he probably doesn't know me from Adam, so it's not my place to offer him my feedback unless he asks.....especially given what I've seen from his personality. He is always at 100%, which is both really good and really bad. It's highly probably he would take my feedback the wrong way and not receive it because he's passionate and ready for combat....even when it isn't warranted.

My overall point is we can stand on our square without falling into the same old back and forth. The attacking and name calling of on-code black immigrants like Odimir, is a symptom of a bigger issue. That's what I believe Jay was trying to introduce and for the most part, I agree with him. I'm stating that we can't fix that problem with the same ole tactics. Especially on that Twitter platform. It doesn't allow for nuance, which any resolution would require.

I don't call it regulating yours actions. I call it staying focused and staying on message. On Twitter they can pick apart your words and inject all kinds of silly BS that you never meant to convey. That happens all day every day on Twitter. They got Jay to talk about eating a steak at a white restaurant and tried to somehow spin it against him.....when in reality.....they themselves probably drove over to Burger King the minute they logged off last night. Mind you, all of this type of posturing is all for show anyway....especially while thier sitting on Elon Musk's Twitter all day everyday holding 6 hour spaces and making memes....so its a lava field of non-constructive, illogical and phony behavior at its core.

I know its really hard to ignore the BS tactics and not go tit for tat. But we have to resist and fight on our own turf. Twitter is not our turf. There is a different way for us as Black to communicate and we are working towards that. B1.

Thank you for the clarity. I will however rebuttal by saying that Twitter is not why there was no nuance, it was because of people like Marcel. He is hateful, vindictive, petty, and uncontrolled which instantly removed any chance to look into the nuance. It doesn't matter where, when, or how you engage with people such as him and the rest of the FBA group, it will be drama.

I think it is time we be honest and stop with the "FBA is a lineage" myth. FBA is the official Tariq fanclub and it is hateful, vengeful, petty, and illogical just like its leader. Nothing is coming out of the FBA movement other than chaos, confusion, and merchandise sales for Tariq. I challenge anyone in here to name something constructive originating from the FBA movement.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am very disgusted with how people are reacting. It takes a lot of work and dedication to make something like this and it's sad that our people find more reasons to hate on each other than support Black progress. Even out scholars didn't always agree on the same things but they still had respect for each other. On the other hand I had to remind myself today that most of those people don't exist outside of social media. They have a problem with 6zeros code of conduct but say nothing about the white man's platforms that they are on. Emotional and mental maturity goes a long way. I have disagreed with people on this platform on one topic but we may agree on another and that's okay but I'm not cool with the slander. Too many people are wrapped up in their emotionalism and they only lash out because of their lack of power.

On the other hand I listened to the space and it was bootsy af and then when I saw Marcel make his I was like WOW...he really let these internet people gas him up and I understand the plight of Freedmen because I am one. I have NO problem with people calling out bullshit but I do have a problem with people talking shit when they haven't contributed nothing. They like the dudes on the block that talk the loudest but never to be seen when it's time to ride.

You are spot on brother. Its unfortunate that someone can repeat the same point over and over again and we still refuse to accept for the sake of maintaining animosity. I was very disappointed last night.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Thank you for the clarity. I will however rebuttal by saying that Twitter is not why there was no nuance, it was because of people like Marcel. He is hateful, vindictive, petty, and uncontrolled which instantly removed any chance to look into the nuance. It doesn't matter where, when, or how you engage with people such as him and the rest of the FBA group, it will be drama.

I think it is time we be honest and stop with the "FBA is a lineage" myth. FBA is the official Tariq fanclub and it is hateful, vengeful, petty, and illogical just like its leader. Nothing is coming out of the FBA movement other than chaos, confusion, and merchandise sales for Tariq. I challenge anyone in here to name something constructive originating from the FBA movement.
    I completely disagree with your FBA attacks, Tariq Nasheed shade and wholesale blaming of Marcel, but your point is understood.

It's a difference of opinion and thats fine. As long as you we promote Black Empowerment and are both fighting to replace White Supremacy, it's all good. B1.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are spot on brother. Its unfortunate that someone can repeat the same point over and over again and we still refuse to accept for the sake of maintaining animosity. I was very disappointed last night.
    But then want to act shocked when we don’t have any shit that we own. Every time a nigga come out and say “do for self” they fight against it. That’s all niggas is really saying…let’s focus on building our own shit like Malcolm said and these niggas like “nah ima complain and wait for a check”.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ll accept this feedback but I got frustrated because he kept yelling and couldn’t control his emotions. He kept talking about he got called names and so it justifies him calling other people names and I told him to get counseling so he can heal. Marcel was constantly lying on me in the space, misinterpreting my viewpoints, and insinuating I was scared. I may have been able to be nicer but he wasn’t doing me any favors. He was being nasty and hostile and he got a little of it back.

I apologized to the password dude and it still wasn’t enough. I had another space and he was whining about his password not working as a reason why he hasn’t posted. I reset his password and he found another excuse not to post. So he was throwing a jab at me and I threw one back at him a week ago. He was upset about it.

I had no Idea who was and was not STT except for Boobe. I never rocked with them….I dom’t like ghetto and dysfunction. You know me…top down and cigar.

mjlol

Thanks for trying your hardest to view the situation objectively.
    Man you did your thing. I tried to throw an alley oop by stating how you consistently shut down any anti black rhetoric on the site. Unfortunately it just went over their head. Hell you clearly addreseed your sentiment when we spoke and people just glossed right over it. Point is this is why the Bible says 2/3 of us will pass away in ignorance. It's evident to be true. Those who are truly about building will do so and those who are about just talking will be doing so 10 years later.

A fool has no delight in understanding, But in expressing his own heart.
    Proverbs 18:2 NKJV

There is a scripture for everything.
    That was the first twitter space I had been in in months and yet it sounded like I never left as far a willful ignorance on the same topic.
    We have other enemies. Hear twitter tell it black immigrants are the end all be all of our oppresion. Smh

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I completely disagree with your FBA attacks, Tariq Nasheed shade and wholesale blaming of Marcel, but your point is understood.

It's a difference of opinion and thats fine. As long as you we promote Black Empowerment and are both fighting to replace White Supremacy, it's all good. B1.
    I will also agree to disagree good brother but I didn’t attack FBA I simply made an observation. The only attacks happening are some of the loudest FBA voices attacking 6ZEROS. I would hope that such behaviors would spark skepticism in one’s mind. But I don’t want to have static with you, you’re a good brother and a soldier.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But then want to act shocked when we don’t have any shit that we own. Every time a nigga come out and say “do for self” they fight against it. That’s all niggas is really saying…let’s focus on building our own shit like Malcolm said and these niggas like “nah ima complain and wait for a check”.
    That's the real work that Tariq refers to unfortunately a lot of us still believe them folks Ice is colder. Ridiculous.
    If the echo chamber was about being on code and building fine but it seems the echo chamber is just about the power to say tether infinitely.

My wife and I have a joke.

It goes " and that's why I live in the middle of nowhere"

People arw too much and not enough at the same time.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I will also agree to disagree good brother but I didn’t attack FBA I simply made an observation. The only attacks happening are some of the loudest FBA voices attacking 6ZEROS. I would hope that such behaviors would spark skepticism in one’s mind. But I don’t want to have static with you, you’re a good brother and a soldier.
    This is on code behavior. Peaceful disagreement

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man you did your thing. I tried to throw an alley oop by stating how you consistently shut down any anti black rhetoric on the site. Unfortunately it just went over their head. Hell you clearly addreseed your sentiment when we spoke and people just glossed right over it. Point is this is why the Bible says 2/3 of us will pass away in ignorance. It's evident to be true. Those who are truly about building will do so and those who are about just talking will be doing so 10 years later.

A fool has no delight in understanding, But in expressing his own heart.
    Proverbs 18:2 NKJV

There is a scripture for everything.
    That was the first twitter space I had been in in months and yet it sounded like I never left as far a willful ignorance on the same topic.
    We have other enemies. Hear twitter tell it black immigrants are the end all be all of our oppresion. Smh
    Thanks brotha. I walked into a snake pit thinking the rattlesnakes would recognize my good intentions…NOPE! It is what it is. We will keep on trucking and that scripture you dropped was spot on. This year we tripled our engagement metrics if we do it again next year we will be a force to be reckoned with.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Thanks brotha. I walked into a snake pit thinking the rattlesnakes would recognize my good intentions…NOPE! It is what it is. We will keep on trucking and that scripture you dropped was spot on. This year we tripled our engagement metrics if we do it again next year we will be a force to be reckoned with.
    Right! I stay quiet on Twitter. Alots of sneaky ppl and back stabbing politics on black twitter..... People with burner accounts causing drama etc....My eyes were opened wide two years ago for sure......

Time will ultimately prove who was right and who was wrong. Keep building Jay...and the funny part is, they will end up coming to you in the long run anyway because they will follow the crowd (black).

We move forward. We can show them and lead by example. One way or another they will progress willingly or get dragged along. B1.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's what I like to hear brother. Proud to be a part of the progress made this year!!! Cheers to many more!!

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same, I had to catch up myself but I agree. I love this platform and it is much more engaging.

I do feel that FBA is a Lineage but people are using as an excuse to separate. We do have a culture here the same way Jamaicans have a culture. However they are still African and what we are seeing is people who don’t want to be African. Most if the people who feel that way don’t understand much about Africa’s history or present because many people think Africa is just sitting down waiting for us to “save them” or something when people are resisting even as we speak.

The reason I believe FBA is a Lineage is because we are a unique culture the same way the Yoruba is unique today. When they migrated from the east and settled in West Africa they warred and then amalgamated with the people that were living there currently. When certain berber groups, like the Almohade or Almoravids went into Spain they became a different ethnic group. It didn't make them not African. Maybe the term FBA is tainted because of the author and I have a podcast where I have been critical of it, particularly Tariq. I give him flowers for the positive but I do criticize the harmful rhetoric but as far as FBA even if we adopt another term to mean the same thing those people will just hijack it. I feel like some of those faceless profiles are the same non-black people who infiltrated Sa Neters platform. Who pretend they are with the movement but after a while they promote discord within the community. One dude RedJoker told me he already been blocked by people connected to ADOS. Now if you’re are for Black People why are you harassing ADOS, I may not agree with some things the leaders say but why go out your way to attack them?

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Same, I had to catch up myself but I agree. I love this platform and it is much more engaging.

I do feel that FBA is a Lineage but people are using as an excuse to separate. We do have a culture here the same way Jamaicans have a culture. However they are still African and what we are seeing is people who don’t want to be African. Most if the people who feel that way don’t understand much about Africa’s history or present because many people think Africa is just sitting down waiting for us to “save them” or something when people are resisting even as we speak.

The reason I believe FBA is a Lineage is because we are a unique culture the same way the Yoruba is unique today. When they migrated from the east and settled in West Africa they warred and then amalgamated with the people that were living there currently. When certain berber groups, like the Almohade or Almoravids went into Spain they became a different ethnic group. It didn't make them not African. Maybe the term FBA is tainted because of the author and I have a podcast where I have been critical of it, particularly Tariq. I give him flowers for the positive but I do criticize the harmful rhetoric but as far as FBA even if we adopt another term to mean the same thing those people will just hijack it. I feel like some of those faceless profiles are the same non-black people who infiltrated Sa Neters platform. Who pretend they are with the movement but after a while they promote discord within the community. One dude RedJoker told me he already been blocked by people connected to ADOS. Now if you’re are for Black People why are you harassing ADOS, I may not agree with some things the leaders say but why go out your way to attack them?
    Black Americans definitely have our own lineage and that is being the Descendant of American Chattel Slavery but is FBA a lineage? Is FBA an accurate explanation of that lineage? What does FBA provide that DOACS does not? It’d just a made up term by Tariq to take the steam out of the ADOS movement.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black Americans definitely have our own lineage and that is being the Descendant of American Chattel Slavery but is FBA a lineage? Is FBA an accurate explanation of that lineage? What does FBA provide that DOACS does not? It’d just a made up term by Tariq to take the steam out of the ADOS movement.
    Yes it does , at least to me, because that term includes more people than just Black. That also includes Jews and some white people who were in shackles and based on how they’re playing with the terminology in terms of history in regards to reparations in CA. For example they are trying to include white people who may have a Black ancestor that was a slave so I do feel we need to specify BLACK. There are also some Black Indians who did not experience slavery, like my Great Great Grandfather but if we look closely to the Black Indians who fought Andrew Jackson who then went to Mexico for a time before returning to America after slavery was “ended” I feel those people deserve a check too because they were affected by that same system. Im trying yo think of the Black Indian who was seen with another Native American called Wild Cat but I cant think of it right now. Our history here isn’t as simple as they try to make it.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I only agree with the term based on Crispus Attucks. His death was literally the foundation of this country. We are the foundation of the country. I think it sums up our lineage quite nicely. Freedmen is also a favorite of mine as it is listed as a term for our people legally on paper.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I only agree with the term based on Crispus Attucks. His death was literally the foundation of this country. We are the foundation of the country. I think it sums up our lineage quite nicely. Freedmen is also a favorite of mine as it is listed as a term for our people legally on paper.
    Freedmen works too because that applies to us and I may start using that instead. We are foundational in many other ways too. It’s a good description of who we are but the beauty of it is being tainted by grown ass children that don’t know any better. I think I have reluctance in regards to disowning the description because I truly feel the people who are attacking other black people with it are coons. Not house negroes but the ones who wanted that role but couldn’t qualify. We haven’t spoken enough about the coon on the field that was waiting to sell us out at the first opportunity for his chance to be a house negro.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I can’t see how anyone can fault Jay here. He was extremely patient and respectful with non-stop callers trying to mischaracterize his arguments. Marcel was wrong and he is not the type of man we need speaking for us. I can see why he keeps getting fired from his jobs, he’s unhinged.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you have to resort to lying to "prove" your point, you have a serious problem...

View attachment 6017
    This is truly getting out of hand.

Be careful around some of these people. They do not have your best interest at heart.
    That’s crazy because a month ago it was about getting people together and now they are showing their teeth to their own people.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a repost but I felt it fit in this thread as well. I would rather see Jay and Marcel on the same page. I hate that the situation transpired in that manner.

Ever since the space the other day I have contemplated if my people really understand what it means to be on code. When you look at other groups who are on code with themselves they are able to tackle an agenda despite personal preferences within the group. They will accomplish tasks despite not liking each other personally. I hate feeling like my people don't understand this concept. We will publicly insult and degrade each other. We will have one argument and never speak again. We play the dozens. I found all these to be inappropriate behaviors that keep us divided.

For me being on code means being on a black persons side no matter what for the sake of. It means giving each other grace and understanding especially when one has utility or physical works to show what they have produced for the community.

I hate that we expect perfection from each other when we are all imperfect.
    For me being om code is seeing you rob a bank get away Scott free and I dont say a word to anyone.

Some may look down on gang culture but to an extent there is an integrity that comes with having loyalty.

I hate seeing us say I dont like This person or that person when in actuality we should like everyone who is black and is about empowering our people no matter the area of public activity.
    For me being on code is saying behind closed doors we challenge each other but when om display for the world we champion each other at all costs.

We have to get away from the tribalism of personality. All of our voices matter but even more so our actions, our building blocks to prosperity.

As I said earlier it comes down to how we handle each other.
    How we show love to each other despite our personality preferences.

Whether B1 FBA Freedmen ADOS whatever you claim the code says you should be loyal to all because they are your brothers and sisters. Period.
    I know I may be an extremist but that's what being on code means to me.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For me being on code means being on a black persons side no matter what for the sake of.
    I hate seeing us say I dont like This person or that person when in actuality we should like everyone who is black and is about empowering our people no matter the area of public activity.
    For you, does the same apply for someone that will constantly lie on another black person? The lying causes you to lose business deals, damages your reputation, causes others to threaten you, etc... No repentance and no regret from them. Just constantly lying on you because you disagree or you are threatening to their ego?

I've seen a lot of lying in Black spaces and the B1 Community the last few years. And it has caused the above mentioned damage and more. People can empower the community and still cause enormous damage to another person with a lie.

It brings to mind the phrase: "All skinfolk ain't kinfolk."

"He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool." <-- There's a lot of this going around right now.
    Creating a lot of false witnesses for this
    --> "A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish."

Not trying to hassle you, just want to know what you think about it. I feel like a lot of people take advantage of the Community standing behind them because they're Black, or have a history of empowering the community.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For you, does the same apply for someone that will constantly lie on another black person? The lying causes you to lose business deals, damages your reputation, causes others to threaten you, etc... No repentance and no regret from them. Just constantly lying on you because you disagree or you are threatening to their ego?

I've seen a lot of lying in Black spaces and the B1 Community the last few years. And it has caused the above mentioned damage and more. People can empower the community and still cause enormous damage to another person with a lie.

It brings to mind the phrase: "All skinfolk ain't kinfolk."

"He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool." <-- There's a lot of this going around right now.
    Creating a lot of false witnesses for this
    --> "A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish."

Not trying to hassle you, just want to know what you think about it. I feel like a lot of people take advantage of the Community standing behind them because they're Black, or have a history of empowering the community.
    I am a humble man sis. Can't argue with the scriptures.
    You definitely have a point. They handled Jay the same way they did the Black Authority months ago.

What I said here I would say to Marcel as well. We have to handle each other with more respect. I respect both of those brothers.

Lying on each other is extremely off code. It is another inappropriate behavior.

I think muting him giving him a chance to chill wouldve produced a better outcome. I also feel like he shouldve let Jay get a word in.

We all have egos so airing someone out by posting a slanderous statement in the Jumbotron im sure didn't help either.

I know I am being idealistic but an ideal or as they say in sociology the Ideal Type is what we are constantly chasing.

I am being extreme on purpose cause at this time I feel like we have to extremely stand for each other. We have enough enemies from the other nations. We shouldn't turn on each other.

We have to handle each other with love to avoid bringing out the worst in each other.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay went to war with the Nasheedians? The Black community ain’t where it’s at for no reason. We’d rather tear each other than down than the enemy. FBA was the worst thing to happen to Black consciousness.
    If you listen to Tariq and most FBA’s, on code Black immigrants are never a problem, and are not called tethers. At least, I’ve never heard that before; it seems pretty clear to me. When did that change, if it did and receipts please.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not to beat a dead horse but here's an interview we had with Marcel where he is saying the exact same thing that he is chastising us for. This is a 40 second clip.

View attachment 6024
    Where can I find the whole thing? That’s what I meant tho by he let those trolls gas him up
    If you listen to Tariq and most FBA’s, on code Black immigrants are never a problem, and are not called tethers. At least, I’ve never heard that before; it seems pretty clear to me. When did that change, if it did and receipts please.
    Go look at Jays twitter or mine. People who don’t agree with their rhetoric or how how they deal with people who identify as Pan-African. That’s the problem.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's what I thought as well. According to some, on-code Black Immigrants should be okay with being called a tether and if they are offended by it, then it means they were a tether anyway.

Receipt: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1RDxlaOlDWzKL

More infighting?

snoopdisappointment nialongupset
    Of course. Never thought it would be over the word "tether" though.

blackwomancoffee

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Or just go on twitter period
    That's what I thought as well. According to some, on-code Black Immigrants should be okay with being called a tether and if they are offended by it, then it means they were a tether anyway.

Receipt: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1RDxlaOlDWzKL

Of course. Never thought it would be over the word "tether" though.

blackwomancoffee
    I feel like people are using it to disconnect from Africa and I don’t feel that is the spirit of what FBA is.
    You actually can't the people that were calling me tether and a immigrant blocked me lol so I can't see the posts. Maybe they realized how dumb they looked after I started ignoring them. 1671831723669.png

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Alright 6ZEROS Fam. I'd like to humbly make a point or suggestion, if I may. I see alot of FBA...FBA...FBA...

I agree. On code immigrants should not be called tethers. It's demeaning. We agree.

Can we replace FBA with.....with Secure The Tribe.....because that is who is behind ALOT of the things I reading on this thread. Alot of people cited on this thread have strong ties to STT.

Hell, on code FBA's have a problem STT. Alot of the problems are similar to what I'm reading here. Just a humble observation. B1.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Alright 6ZEROS Fam. I'd like to humbly make a point or suggestion, if I may. I see alot of FBA...FBA...FBA...

I agree. On code immigrants should not be called tethers. It's demeaning. We agree.

Can we replace FBA with.....with Secure The Tribe.....because that is who is behind ALOT of the things I reading on this thread. Alot of people cited on this thread have strong ties to STT.

Hell, on code FBA's have a problem STT. Alot of the problems are similar to what I'm reading here. Just a humble observation. B1.
    Boom Mic Drop GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think muting him giving him a chance to chill wouldve produced a better outcome. I also feel like he shouldve let Jay get a word in.
    I gave him 3 times to talk and then after the last time I took him off the stage and never brought him back.
    That was my entire point but people attacked me for it.
    More infighting?

snoopdisappointment nialongupset
    Yes. People are attacking 6ZEROS because we said that on code Black immigrants shouldn’t be called tethers. Marcel dame into the space and started yelling saying “Fuck the feelings of Black immigrants and if they are mad for being called a tether they were a tether in the first place”. Then made a space lying on me saying that I’m trying to cape for immigrants.