The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sis Goes Off On Lame Baby Daddy

Tati 304

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Why would you want to stick with someone when you can alphabetically categorize all the problems with him? I never understood this. Ladies need to step up and stop lowering their standards for broke dudes with no goal sets.
    This, this, this. Why do women treat men as pet projects? Date a bum of a man and then take him on as a project to make into a better man. It makes no sense and it's backwards thinking. Why not date a man who is already what you claim you want?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This, this, this. Why do women treat men as pet projects? Date a bum of a man and then take him on as a project to make into a better man. It makes no sense and it's backwards thinking. Why not date a man who is already what you claim you want?
    Exactly! Women need to be more picky, not less. It will force a lot of dudes who spit nothing but game to step up if they want any chance with a lady. So many women let men get away with too damn much and it makes no sense why.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah, I've been to Steelbach and that's holding the bar right now until I can try Bern's.

Lemme know what you think.
    Man I never been to Bern’s but everyone talks about it. I like Charlie’s wine and desserts so I don‘t usually go anywhere else. I also like this one spot right by Armitage Works. It’s not in the inside it’s in the same area right by the lake.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man I never been to Bern’s but everyone talks about it. I like Charlie’s wine and desserts so I don‘t usually go anywhere else. I also like this one spot right by Armitage Works. It’s not in the inside it’s in the same area right by the lake.
    Oh it’s U-le-le that spot is good. I used to scooter all the time when I would stay at the Le Meridien. There is a spot off twiggs and I think Zack st that got some boooomb cuban coffee and sandwiches.