The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sister: "We don't care about your white struggles"

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
If you are white and struggling below most black people...don't know what to tell ya. Years ago when I saw a young white normal looking couple, with a cardboard sign and homeless standing along the highway, I knew a recession was coming. If they struggling, I'm next.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need to get back to basics. Let white people take care of their own. We need to focus on helping our own people too. Anytime I donate, I will go out of my way top donate clothing, food, etc. to a mostly black neighborhood. Where I live it is mostly white.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Real shit, If a white person is homeless, struggling or assed out you know its not because of race and sabotage. It's unfortunate but it's not systematic, so......

Jay
    Jay
    Yes it's sad to say but if you're White especially in the USA and you are down in the dumps that says a LOOOOOT about you.
    ART
    ART
    They also get more sympathy & support be it locally, statewide or nationally. If a white is failing, then the system & its non-Black civilians have to do everything they can to lift them back up. If a Black person is failing, it's "supposed" to happen and they get kicked while down and told to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Black people get 2 chances at max. Whites and even non-Blacks get 100s of chances.
    Jay
    Jay
    The whole system is set up for them to succeed at every step while it's set up for us to fail at every step.

D-Mann

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can only speak for the Bay Area Cali but a lot of the young white homeless couples were just youngsters with money bored out on the streets pretending. My boy in law enforcement warned me about them cause they would arrest them and the parents come get them. I walk right past white folks cause I know they got resources even if they are really homeless. .

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yea. They pretend alot. They consider it an "experience" to runaway from their families and have to live off of the salt of the earth.

I sat back and listened to the stories of White surfer boys telling me how they left home with $50 and traveled the world on ppls kindness. When they get tired of sleeping on the street, they call momma and get a first class ticket back home....coming home with a greater appreciation for thier privileged existence.

Jay
    Jay
    Dude I’ve heard that story so many times. They’ll buy a camper van, convert it, and drive across the 50 states…then they come, get a good job, and start telling people about their journey of “finding themselves”.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

What this sister said is why, for better or worse I've tried not to give money to homeless white people on principle. I don't care how that sounds.
    Same here. I call out my family members whenever I see them giving money to these homeless white con artists and homeless druggies in the name of "Christian values" when these same very white Christians / non-Christians and their ancestors treat(ed) us as Satan's prisoners of Hell to say the least.

Most of these homeless whites are also just as racist, arrogant, nasty and entitled as the non-homeless whites. In fact, aside from those white homeless con artists that are very well-off and not really homeless, even the ones that are actually homeless still get a lot of money and help from relatives believe it or not.

They just cry broke, beg, make residents and people feel uncomfortable, shoot up in public, block sidewalks, commit crime, steal, harass, cry "woe is me" and OD on the streets all day while still abusing their white privileges thanks to the WS cops that let them. They can dirty up and trash already suffering predominantly Black downtrodden areas, but a Black person from a different area better not even clean, let alone dirty up a white area or else the local Karens and Kyles will harass them and/or the cops will get called on them.

Not even a 9-year-old Black girl can be safe in white neighborhoods even when she tries to make the environment better.

ART
    ART
    I had white mofos beg me for spare change & I just looked at them in utter disgust. The caucasity. How dare they & their people oppress us Black people & then try to ask and demand anything from us?! They live in an all you can eat WS racist welfare system that's designed to benefit non-Blacks & have whites fail upwards.

If you're a white begging me for money, the system isn't broken.
    YOU ARE BROKEN. 🙃
    D

Deleted member 1946

I will be honest and echo this post. How in the world can there be White privilege (and there is), and a big chunk of these folks can't become rich? There are so many more opportunities for them to do so than us. I have become more successful than the majority of them which I laugh at every day. These folks are handed an advantage and fumbled the ball terribly.

D

Deleted member 1946

Same here. I call out my family members whenever I see them giving money to these homeless white con artists and homeless druggies in the name of "Christian values" when these same very white Christians / non-Christians and their ancestors treat(ed) us as Satan's prisoners of Hell to say the least.

Most of these homeless whites are also just as racist, arrogant, nasty and entitled as the non-homeless whites. In fact, aside from those white homeless con artists that are very well-off and not really homeless, even the ones that are actually homeless still get a lot of money and help from relatives believe it or not.

They just cry broke, beg, make residents and people feel uncomfortable, shoot up in public, block sidewalks, commit crime, steal, harass, cry "woe is me" and OD on the streets all day while still abusing their white privileges thanks to the WS cops that let them. They can dirty up and trash already suffering predominantly Black downtrodden areas, but a Black person from a different area better not even clean, let alone dirty up a white area or else the local Karens and Kyles will harass them and/or the cops will get called on them.

Not even a 9-year-old Black girl can be safe in white neighborhoods even when she tries to make the environment better.

I know one thing... I was in another town with a group of all Black folks. Some White trash looking folks came into the fast food restaurant we were in asking to help them since their house allegedly burned down. Our people reached into their pockets and gave them the money. I was the only one who didn't. After these Black people gave them the money, a Black woman who was the cashier said they come in here all the time with that same story. She said they lived right up the road and was using that money for drugs. I was irritated to the max because she waited until after they all gave money to say that.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yea. They pretend alot. They consider it an "experience" to runaway from their families and have to live off of the salt of the earth.

I sat back and listened to the stories of White surfer boys telling me how they left home with $50 and traveled the world on ppls kindness. When they get tired of sleeping on the street, they call momma and get a first class ticket back home....coming home with a greater appreciation for thier privileged existence.
    I hate this because they stay on code long enough to do this kind of stuff. I wish we could go on unlimited vacations around the world.

D

Deleted member 1946

I can only speak for the Bay Area Cali but a lot of the young white homeless couples were just youngsters with money bored out on the streets pretending. My boy in law enforcement warned me about them cause they would arrest them and the parents come get them. I walk right past white folks cause I know they got resources even if they are really homeless. .
    See this is why folks don't want to help those who say they are homeless. In other words, it is hard to know who is telling the truth and who is lying.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yep. Every time you turn around one of our folks is doing something good but somebody from their culture will take offense and try to hurt us.

D

Deleted member 1946

Real shit, If a white person is homeless, struggling or assed out you know its not because of race and sabotage. It's unfortunate but it's not systematic, so......
    Yep. They get back on their feet so much faster. As Dr. Claud Anderson said, if they become rich and lose it, they can much more easily get it back because the privilege is in the community.

D

Deleted member 1946

If you are white and struggling below most black people...don't know what to tell ya. Years ago when I saw a young white normal looking couple, with a cardboard sign and homeless standing along the highway, I knew a recession was coming. If they struggling, I'm next.
    Yep. Same thing I said. And we gotta be prepared because they will pass laws to further hurt us to "equalize" things again.

D

Deleted member 1946

We need to get back to basics. Let white people take care of their own. We need to focus on helping our own people too. Anytime I donate, I will go out of my way top donate clothing, food, etc. to a mostly black neighborhood. Where I live it is mostly white.
    Yes. I wish there was some way to see specifically who needs it and who does not need it. Even amongst our own people, some of our folks who need the help the most don't get it.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know one thing... I was in another town with a group of all Black folks. Some White trash looking folks came into the fast food restaurant we were in asking to help them since their house allegedly burned down. Our people reached into their pockets and gave them the money. I was the only one who didn't. After these Black people gave them the money, a Black woman who was the cashier said they come in here all the time with that same story. She said they lived right up the road and was using that money for drugs. I was irritated to the max because she waited until after they all gave money to say that.
    Good News: They're offing themselves with drugs.
    Bad News: Black people are poorer than ever.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes. I wish there was some way to see specifically who needs it and who does not need it. Even amongst our own people, some of our folks who need the help the most don't get it.
    I think building a network would be helpful. I mean if possible, starting it off the back end of a forum like this could work. Like create a system where anyone anywhere in the US can find local black families in need and ensure they get help. Leave the whites and government out of it. If a white person decides they want to donate to a black family in need, that is on them but this network would be owned and run by black people and black people only.