Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When we say they let anybody o. The force I mean just that. One female officer and 6 male officers 2 of which was black were having tryst with one another and sometimes fourso nes with some of the wives as well.
    It’s understandable. I have a couple coworkers at my job that all mess around. Whenever you have women and men together someone is smashing.

D-Mann

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s understandable. I have a couple coworkers at my job that all mess around. Whenever you have women and men together someone is smashing.
    Lol when I worked at a very large corporate company so many folks was smashing. Heck two who was smashing it and got divorced from their spouse and married each other. I was like damn.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    This happens all the time. When I was working with a sales company years ago, there was a giant stuffed Teddy bear in the office that a lot of workers made a bee line for. One of the bosses noticed I was one of the few workers who didn't and asked me why. I told him how would it look that a grown ass man would play with a teddy. He told me it was good that I did that but not for the reason I was expecting. He let me into a secret. He smashed a few women in the office, and the teddy was one of the places they did it on.
    Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu