The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Snakes

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Has anyone seen Van Jones “slithering “ around. It’s awfully quiet. Oh well I guess he and Jeff Bezos, are somewhere role playing. Whatever they are doing, I am sure it involves a Cowboy Hat, and a riding Crop. Wouldn’t surprise me if they “pop-up” with some sort of online news platform.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Has anyone seen Van Jones “slithering “ around. It’s awfully quiet. Oh well I guess he and Jeff Bezos, are somewhere role playing. Whatever they are doing, I am sure it involves a Cowboy Hat, and a riding Crop. Wouldn’t surprise me if they “pop-up” with some sort of online news platform.
    Yup. He is probably out funding all the new operatives that will be popping up soon. Either he will be directly involved or will just be seeding them up. We just have to keep our eyes open for any new entities that pop up out the blue especially if they say they are speaking for us. They won't even give a nigga a ham sandwich, if we see a Black media company with a million dollar office we already know the fix is in.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    This crying bootlick has a new podcast by the name of uncommon ground. His last episode was with SE Cupp doing the whole “we are all americans why can’t we just understand that“ charade. What truly upsets me about bootlicks like Van is that he cements over the legacy of America in his pleas for unity. Racism is not partisan, it's at the core of the country. He pretends that, that doesn‘t exist to push his liberal babble.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup. He is probably out funding all the new operatives that will be popping up soon. Either he will be directly involved or will just be seeding them up. We just have to keep our eyes open for any new entities that pop up out the blue especially if they say they are speaking for us. They won't even give a nigga a ham sandwich, if we see a Black media company with a million dollar office we already know the fix is in.
    Yeah, we must be vigilant ‼️🔥💯🤛🏾🙏🏾

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This crying bootlick has a new podcast by the name of uncommon ground. His last episode was with SE Cupp doing the whole “we are all americans why can’t we just understand that“ charade. What truly upsets me about bootlicks like Van is that he cements over the legacy of America in his pleas for unity. Racism is not partisan, it's at the core of the country. He pretends that, that doesn‘t exist to push his liberal babble.
    Thanks, I’ll mosey on over there & check it out.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That part.