The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Snoop Dogg's Professional Blunt Roller Claims The Rapper Smokes 150 Blunts Each Day

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

I don't think dude's math is right.
thinkingbrotha

NOT enough hours in a day for 150 blunts. Even though Snoop is the Dogg Father of marijuana, 150? Nahhhh, no way. He'd put his damn self in a smoke induced coma. 🤣🤣

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
NOT enough hours in a day for 150 blunts. Even though Snoop is the Dogg Father of marijuana, 150? Nahhhh, no way. He'd put his damn self in a smoke induced coma. 🤣🤣
Facts! And Snoop would be 300 pounds from having the munchies 24/7!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't believe the math is right. I mean how is it even possible that she made such public revelations? Snoop can never puff 150 rolls in a day no matter how much he tries.
    That means he’s averaging 9 an hour if we assume he smokes first thing when he gets up and sleeps only 8 hours a day. I think it’s feasible. When you think about his tolerance level and the fact that he has enough money to smoke with no reservation I think it’s plausible.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Prolly get em prerolled for the next day, and he just runs through a bunch of them per hour, seems like if he could actually get through 150 blunts he'd have to be pulling alot of long hits on singular blunts, unless he tosses non finished blunts, in which that seems plausible too.

E

educatedman23

Prolly get em prerolled for the next day, and he just runs through a bunch of them per hour, seems like if he could actually get through 150 blunts he'd have to be pulling alot of long hits on singular blunts, unless he tosses non finished blunts, in which that seems plausible too.
    I didn't initially think of it like this. He probably doesn't finish a blunt.

E

educatedman23

That means he’s averaging 9 an hour if we assume he smokes first thing when he gets up and sleeps only 8 hours a day. I think it’s feasible. When you think about his tolerance level and the fact that he has enough money to smoke with no reservation I think it’s plausible.
    9 an hour is overkill. What demonic stuff is he doing to feel as if he needs 9 in an hour? I don't put anything past these celebrities.

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Snoop probably shares mad blunts with his people, plus what he smoke. Nobody can smoke 150 blunts a day. Back in my big weed head days, if I cheefed 3x blunts in a day, I was literally high all day. Also, if I was sitting on lbs of chronic, I'd get a bunch of blunts done up all at once because I ain't got time do be rolling up when I wanna smoke. Get a nice humidor so my blunts ain't bone dry and smoke at my leisure.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Snoop probably shares mad blunts with his people, plus what he smoke. Nobody can smoke 150 blunts a day. Back in my big weed head days, if I cheefed 3x blunts in a day, I was literally high all day. Also, if I was sitting on lbs of chronic, I'd get a bunch of blunts done up all at once because I ain't got time do be rolling up when I wanna smoke. Get a nice humidor so my blunts ain't bone dry and smoke at my leisure.
    You know you're a true weed smoker when you invest in a humidor. You were really bout it bout it.

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You know you're a true weed smoker when you invest in a humidor. You were really bout it bout it.
    Fam, I loved my weed and my cigars. Used to smoke a brand out of DR called Galliano. Their double corona was primo. Once I figured out that my humidor also made my weed hit smooth I was like, "Oh hell yeah".

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fam, I loved my weed and my cigars. Used to smoke a brand out of DR called Galliano. Their double corona was primo. Once I figured out that my humidor also made my weed hit smooth I was like, "Oh hell yeah".
    Oh ok that makes perfect sense. I'm a huge Cigar smoker so I associate humidors with cigars and not weed.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh ok that makes perfect sense. I'm a huge Cigar smoker so I associate humidors with cigars and not weed.
    Cannabis doesn't need a humidors just keep it in a dark, cool and dry space and it WILL last thousands of years like the stash that was found sealed up in a tomb in Asian some years ago.

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Cannabis doesn't need a humidors just keep it in a dark, cool and dry space and it WILL last thousands of years like the stash that was found sealed up in a tomb in Asian some years ago.
    No doubt. It's just that it hits butter smooth when you keep it in a well monitored humidor. Try it. It'll blow the top off your dome.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No doubt. It's just that it hits butter smooth when you keep it in a well monitored humidor. Try it. It'll blow the top off your dome.
    My wife said something about getting one just for storing top shelf cannabis. Been using and selling these Smokus Focus store jars to keep ours in.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now you're all old and dignified cats don't even know you were big blowing when you were younger.