Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

So, I am a asshole for not using audio during game play?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL You know what? YT ppl are petty and funny asf. YES I turn off ALL audio, the only thing I wantt to hear is the GD game NOT being called that N word. So I guess I will just be that asshole that tracks down those with anti black handles. FOH

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL You know what? YT ppl are petty and funny asf. YES I turn off ALL audio, the only thing I wantt to hear is the GD game NOT being called that N word. So I guess I will just be that asshole that tracks down those with anti black handles. FOH
    Im with you on this. If I turn my audio and start talking my shit i get distracted. I learned it's better to focus and dominate rather than go back and forth. It's funny when they lose how much more shit they start talking but to the victor goes the spoils.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it's wrong when it's a team game that forces you to work together. But outside of that you don't really need to talk. Do you play Fortnite? If so, you should join us. We play every Sunday.
    No I dont have that game. Nini got me the newest call of duty modern warfare II and I am still playing Valkyrie. Nini likes watching me lay waste to the ops since I have really built up this MG42 to modern specs, 1 250 rd box mag and 750 extra rds. Trying to get her into it but she said too much is going on. That is how you know the game is good.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man when I get online to play. I only play with folks in my circles. To avoid any napkins that want to get on the racist bs. I chuck them out and don’t even deal. We are in control as to who come in our lobbies or play on our squads.
    After Trump got in I had to purge my entire list of these co called friends. If I had a "Black Only" circle (working on that) it would be more enjoyable.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man when I get online to play. I only play with folks in my circles. To avoid any napkins that want to get on the racist bs. I chuck them out and don’t even deal. We are in control as to who come in our lobbies or play on our squads.
    After Trump got in I had to purge my entire list of these co called friends. If I had a "Black Only" circle (working on that)
    Naw not at all I'm here to play not necessarily socialize. Only use audio with folks you know.✊🏿💯
    PSN???

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No I dont have that game. Nini got me the newest call of duty modern warfare II and I am still playing Valkyrie. Nini likes watching me lay waste to the ops since I have really built up this MG42 to modern specs, 1 250 rd box mag and 750 extra rds. Trying to get her into it but she said too much is going on. That is how you know the game is good.
    I love hearing about you and your wife chilling. Warms my heart. There was a time when I convinced my girl to get into gaming. We killing it on destiny 2 and Fallout 76. Now we got some more little ones on the way so we had to switch it up. I still feel gaming together is a great way for couples to bond. Shout out to you and yours brother!!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    After Trump got in I had to purge my entire list of these co called friends. If I had a "Black Only" circle (working on that)
    I love hearing about you and your wife chilling. Warms my heart. There was a time when I convinced my girl to get into gaming. We killing it on destiny 2 and Fallout 76. Now we got some more little ones on the way so we had to switch it up. I still feel gaming together is a great way for couples to bond. Shout out to you and yours brother!!
    Fam? She is what my grandfather called "last of the great ones" and I knew I am damn lucky to have her. Otherwise I would have used the MWOK. But I dont even think like that now. This woman has a heart of pure gold and I am going to do right by her.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The extreme right wing racists push racism 24/7. Its a religion to them and they push it in any space they can. That's a strategy by skinheads and other extremes who are 100 percent about race.

I was in a current events area of a job forum they were doing there. They do it anywhere they are allowed to. If they aren't they'll do it subtly. If they can't be overt because of a sites community standards they'll do it in nuanced ways.

The two goals are make it unsafe for blacks and to promote racism as normal to whites. I see it all the time on any positive thing for a blacks. Say some black child gets accepted to 5 Ivy league schools. There will be a comment saying something like 'I wonder if any of the schools affirmative action as aa guideline?' or whatever.

I am not a gamer but Tariq made it known and gamer friends have told me. Recognize what the agenda is and sometimes I just call it out in the comments. "Seems like far right white supremacists are in here pushing their agenda" No f u or whatever. These days I rarely bother. Over time its emotionally draining (what they are hoping for) and a time waster (also what they want). I pick and choose when and how I respond these days.