The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

So that's what apply pressure means

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s 2022. Either you want me or you don’t.
    I’m not trying to end up with an order of protection, in this me too era
    That's where I'm at but I got that from experience. That's why I will teach my son to keep a roster until he meets the one he wants to settle with. Keep 2 -3 women in rotation so that when Lady #1 is talking about he needs to "apply pressure" he can feel comfortable hitting her with the:

GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

...before calling Lady #2. When you move like that, the game changes.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That's where I'm at but I got that from experience. That's why I will teach my son to keep a roster until he meets the one he wants to settle with. Keep 2 -3 women in rotation so that when Lady #1 is talking about he needs to "apply pressure" he can feel comfortable hitting her with the:

GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

...before calling Lady #2. When you move like that, the game changes.
    3 is a magic number 😆

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am all for men having their cake but you have to be honest about it. If you are fronting like you are serious with 3 different women who you have no intentions of marrying or don't want to be fully committed, that is just being cruel and further damaging the way women view men and vice versa.

As for the OP, some women like to play hard to get and some men enjoy it. If you don't like it then don't go for women who play romance this way and if you do like it, don't treat women who are easier left to feel like some kind of hoes.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am all for men having their cake but you have to be honest about it. If you are fronting like you are serious with 3 different women who you have no intentions of marrying or don't want to be fully committed, that is just being cruel and further damaging the way women view men and vice versa.

As for the OP, some women like to play hard to get and some men enjoy it. If you don't like it then don't go for women who play romance this way and if you do like it, don't treat women who are easier left to feel like some kind of hoes.
    Having a roster is different than being a player.

I basically didn't do anything that women don't do instinctively, have options. When you call a woman and you like "hey, you want to go out Friday" and she like "I dont know I'll let you know on Friday morning" she basically keeping her options open to see if another, better offer comes in from a guy she likes more.

When you as a man don't have a roster, you're left waiting on the hook for her to make a choice that you have no say in. But if you have multiple womenyou're dating you can just call another one who is willing to make a firm commitment to Friday. When you find the one you want, you let the roster go./

Before I was taken I used to say "when you date a player and find out he's dating multiple women you feel played, when you date me and find out I'm dating multiple women you realize you played yourself".

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How did dating or trying to get with someone get so bafoonish? I'm glad I grew up in the generation I did, either you F with me or not, no games no toying around. You can hear in a lot of our music how we delt with each other.
    S. O. S. Band had a few songs that sums it up perfectly.
    "just be good to me" one of my favorites.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am confused by all this nonsense. Either you want to be with someone or you don't. I don't get settling either. If you don't feel someone is right for you, why would you get with them just because there aren't any better options? Is it just for safe sexual pleasure or something? I mean I guess this is better than sleeping around but we should all be holding ourselves to better standards. Maybe I am too old school when it comes to dating. I don't get any of this. lol

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Having a roster is different than being a player.

I basically didn't do anything that women don't do instinctively, have options. When you call a woman and you like "hey, you want to go out Friday" and she like "I dont know I'll let you know on Friday morning" she basically keeping her options open to see if another, better offer comes in from a guy she likes more.

When you as a man don't have a roster, you're left waiting on the hook for her to make a choice that you have no say in. But if you have multiple womenyou're dating you can just call another one who is willing to make a firm commitment to Friday. When you find the one you want, you let the roster go./

Before I was taken I used to say "when you date a player and find out he's dating multiple women you feel played, when you date me and find out I'm dating multiple women you realize you played yourself".
    Oh right, so you aren't committing to anything. That is fine. If a woman is willing to hop in your bed no strings attached when you aren't committed, that is on her. You do you and feel your flow. The only issue I have is when men put up a front and act like they are in a relationship with different women just to have their cake and eat it too. Women out there do this, what you said, all the time. They will keep men guessing and leave them waiting until they decide if something better comes a long. I can't blame men for doing the same if nothing is serious.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh right, so you aren't committing to anything. That is fine. If a woman is willing to hop in your bed no strings attached when you aren't committed, that is on her. You do you and feel your flow. The only issue I have is when men put up a front and act like they are in a relationship with different women just to have their cake and eat it too. Women out there do this, what you said, all the time. They will keep men guessing and leave them waiting until they decide if something better comes a long. I can't blame men for doing the same if nothing is serious.
    Nope. I became the master of the situationship.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since it is on the topic, how do you all feel about people who specifically go after others who are in relationships? It seems to be a trend that is growing where younger men and women both target potential partners who are in relationships because their logic is that they would be only competing with one person. I think it is shady as hell but I am curious about what everyone else thinks.