The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Soldier Who Said He Wanted Combat Experience to Kill Black People Booted After FBI Probe

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

A former paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division who has been arrested said he enlisted to become more proficient at killing Black people and made overt references to white supremacy.

Spc. Killian Ryan was taken into custody Aug. 26 on a charge related to lying on his secret security clearance and was kicked out of the Army the same day, according to the service. An investigation by the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force discovered ties to white nationalism and threats of violence against minorities on social media accounts, according to court records.

"I serve for combat experience so I'm more proficient in killing n-----s," Ryan wrote in one social media post on May 27, 2021. That comment was posted roughly two weeks after he enlisted in the Army. His personal email address at the time was "NaziAce1488," a reference to Adolf Hitler and American white supremacy.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

A former paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division who has been arrested said he enlisted to become more proficient at killing Black people and made overt references to white supremacy.

Spc. Killian Ryan was taken into custody Aug. 26 on a charge related to lying on his secret security clearance and was kicked out of the Army the same day, according to the service. An investigation by the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force discovered ties to white nationalism and threats of violence against minorities on social media accounts, according to court records.

"I serve for combat experience so I'm more proficient in killing n-----s," Ryan wrote in one social media post on May 27, 2021. That comment was posted roughly two weeks after he enlisted in the Army. His personal email address at the time was "NaziAce1488," a reference to Adolf Hitler and American white supremacy.
    Sounds like a perfect candidate for the LAPD.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    You know why they kicked him out? Cause he said the quiet part out loud.

The FBI is LOADED with racists and dudes who get off on putting boots on necks. Best believe that.
    And, there's those KKKOPS who join the various police, sheriff & state police for the same damn reason & they're still out here murdering us!

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And, there's those KKKOPS who join the various police, sheriff & state police for the same damn reason & they're still out here murdering us!
    We just gotta keep it a buck and realize that a white person in law enforcement or government that ISNT a white supremacist is the exception. Everyone is a white supremacist until reparations is paid out and then I’ll adjust on a case by case basis.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are everywhere and all have the same agenda. People like to believe they don't exist. I never experienced it myself with a cop or the FBI, so that must mean it isn't a thing... How dumb of a mindset is that? Just cause you don't experience something doesn't mean other people haven't. I see it all the time... The book gets thrown WAY harder at a black man than a white man. It happens in every state across this damn country. We have corruption in this system that needs to fixed.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are everywhere and all have the same agenda. People like to believe they don't exist. I never experienced it myself with a cop or the FBI, so that must mean it isn't a thing... How dumb of a mindset is that? Just cause you don't experience something doesn't mean other people haven't. I see it all the time... The book gets thrown WAY harder at a black man than a white man. It happens in every state across this damn country. We have corruption in this system that needs to fixed.
    And you can't have a corrupt and evil system without corrupt and evil people upholding and reinforcing it as well as a healthy number of complicit enablers and bystanders. Most of them are not these good, helpless, honest working people as they falsely portray themselves to be. They need to be removed and punished severely.

Sidenote: When they say things like "I love my country", what they usually really mean is "I love my white supremacy and its benefits that my country offers."

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When they say things like "I love my country", what they usually really mean is "I love my white supremacy and its benefits that my country offers." That's why they take such great offense when a Black person with sense doesn't identify with the American flag and a country that is deeply rooted in barbaric anti-Black oppression and genocide.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    When they say things like "I love my country", what they usually really mean is "I love my white supremacy and its benefits that my country offers." That's why they take such great offense when a Black person with sense doesn't identify with the American flag and a country that is deeply rooted in barbaric anti-Black oppression and genocide.
    Which is why an American flag is typically the sign of someone who holds racial prejudice. If you see an American Flag on the back of a truck you can be most certain it will be a hillbilly in the front seat.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Which is why an American flag is typically the sign of someone who holds racial prejudice. If you see an American Flag on the back of a truck you can be most certain it will be a hillbilly in the front seat.
    You can't trust these American flags hanging in front of the houses of whites and non-Blacks either.

The more so-called "progressive" ones may wave a LGBTQ+ / trans flag alongside the American flag, but that doesn't automatically make them less racist.

The immigrants will usually have their country's (or territory's) flag hanging alongside the American flag.

And some racist whites will be bold enough to have a Blue Lives Matter and/or Confederate flag (also known as the "Rebel" flag) hanging on their houses right next to the American flag.

If I see Black people hanging American flags in front of their houses or putting American flags next to their names on their Twitter profiles, I can't help but wonder if they're trying to gain white acceptance and camaraderie with them, signal to others that they are Americans too, signal to others that that love their country too no matter what, or signal to others that they are harmless and safe non-threatening Negros. You know, the equivalent of "Hands up, don't shoot."

When whites and non-Blacks wave the American flag, they don't wave it the same way we do. We would wave it for things such as actual freedom and justice while they wave it for total white domination, anti-Black racist oppression, non-white submission, and white idolatry while pretending it's merely about "freedom, democracy, equality, equality, fairness, and justice for all."

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since we are discussing soldiers and military, I actually find it really sad how Black people feel like we have to "serve our country", be veterans, be police officers, be professionals, be entertainers, be perfect, be extraordinary, be superhuman, be exceptional, and be wealthy in order for our lives and dreams to actually matter and be respected by these racist devils. Because no matter what you do in this life (good, neutral, or bad), even if you save theirs, they will never see you as anything more than a slave who is not as worthy as they are at best.

You don't have to prove anything to these devils, but what makes them truly evil is how they do everything in their power to ensure that they and their selected model minorities are the ones with nearly all of the resources (especially the ill gotten resources they stole or helped steal) and how they pressure and condition you to "prove" yourselves to them how worthy you are in order to get a mere crumb of their resources as they laugh and look down on you from their thrones. As if they are God. Fuck white Jesus and white God. They are allegories for Satan, deception, and evil disguised as light.

These cave roaches make it their life's mission to ensure that we don't ever live without them and ever break free. Just ask that ole evil raggedy white British bitch named Elizabeth of England that just kicked the bucket on September 8, 2022. It took her 96 years to drop dead.

If they could refuse to die and both rule and live forever, they would love it.
    Season 2 Chocolate GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

To them power and control is ultimate, money and wealth are just a supplement.

Last edited:

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    For a couple decades at least, white supremacists have been joining the military to gain military expertise for their 'race war' they believe will happen at some point. There are career officers, captains, higher, even up to generals that support this thinking.

Now that we know the problem, we have force the government or at least our black elected officials in Washington, to force the government to address the problem.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    You can't trust these American flags hanging in front of the houses of whites and non-Blacks either.

The more so-called "progressive" ones may wave a LGBTQ+ / trans flag alongside the American flag, but that doesn't automatically make them less racist.

The immigrants will usually have their country's (or territory's) flag hanging alongside the American flag.

And some racist whites will be bold enough to have a Blue Lives Matter and/or Confederate flag (also known as the "Rebel" flag) hanging on their houses right next to the American flag.

If I see Black people hanging American flags in front of their houses or putting American flags next to their names on their Twitter profiles, I can't help but wonder if they're trying to gain white acceptance and camaraderie with them, signal to others that they are Americans too, signal to others that that love their country too no matter what, or signal to others that they are harmless and safe non-threatening Negros. You know, the equivalent of "Hands up, don't shoot."

When whites and non-Blacks wave the American flag, they don't wave it the same way we do. We would wave it for things such as actual freedom and justice while they wave it for total white domination, anti-Black racist oppression, non-white submission, and white idolatry while pretending it's merely about "freedom, democracy, equality, equality, fairness, and justice for all."
    When an immigrant dons the flag it is most certain that their patriotism is beyond that of the average White man. For they are in effect, "the black cop" that feels it necessary to put on a performance for the White staffers. The Blue Lives Matter flag to me is an even more explicit version of flying the flag. It is removing any pretense of patriotism and putting White Supremacy at the front.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And you can't have a corrupt and evil system without corrupt and evil people upholding and reinforcing it as well as a healthy number of complicit enablers and bystanders. Most of them are not these good, helpless, honest working people as they falsely portray themselves to be. They need to be removed and punished severely.

Sidenote: When they say things like "I love my country", what they usually really mean is "I love my white supremacy and its benefits that my country offers."
    Yeah, like if you loved your country, you show it with your actions you don't need to go around saying it. You can serve or you can have a flag in your yard. People who go out of their way to say stuff like this, post it all over social media... 9 times out of 10 are white and racist.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I served in the Army and it was filled with racists
    I feel you on that, but almost every job in America is filled with racists. It comes with the territory.
    The important thing is that the Army taught you valuable skills that you can teach other brothers & sisters (weapon use & maintenance, survival, calisthenics, field medicine, etc.).
    My father and most of my uncles served (in hindsight, I wish I would have, too). They told me about the racism in the military, too. I get it, but like I said in my first sentence, you'd find that same racism in corporate, educational, retail, entertainment, legal, janitorial, food service, sports, service, agricultural, science, trucking, religious, political, etc. jobs as well.
    The game is to steal the knowledge from those racists & bring it back to your people. Be the spook who sat by the door.
    Thank you for your service. ✊🏾

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel you on that, but almost every job in America is filled with racists. It comes with the territory.
    The important thing is that the Army taught you valuable skills that you can teach other brothers & sisters (weapon use & maintenance, survival, calisthenics, field medicine, etc.).
    My father and most of my uncles served (in hindsight, I wish I would have, too). They told me about the racism in the military, too. I get it, but like I said in my first sentence, you'd find that same racism in corporate, educational, retail, entertainment, legal, janitorial, food service, sports, service, agricultural, science, trucking, religious, political, etc. jobs as well.
    The game is to steal the knowledge from those racists & bring it back to your people. Be the spook who sat by the door.
    Thank you for your service. ✊🏾
    From what someone told me the current military not like the ones in Vietnam that they are more coons now from what I was told

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    From what someone told me the current military not like the ones in Vietnam that they are more coons now from what I was told
    There's always been coons in the military the difference with Vietnam is that there was a draft. There's no other way for a coon to show his loyalty to the nation than to put his life on the line for it and then come home and brag about it.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Maybe she was asking the question rhetorically even though she said she's dead ass basically. I recommend to her trying to figure it all out is fruitless. Accept it for what it is. Asking it means you think they can change and there is some deeper meaning, yadda, yadda. My advice to her stop tryna figure it all out and build with black people who are trying to dismantle that system.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe she was asking the question rhetorically even though she said she's dead ass basically. I recommend to her trying to figure it all out is fruitless. Accept it for what it is. Asking it means you think they can change and there is some deeper meaning, yadda, yadda. My advice to her stop tryna figure it all out and build with black people who are trying to dismantle that system.
    I used to do that tryna find out the reason but then I realized we just have to try to crush then cause at the end of the day who are they

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lots more of em .. you know what is irksome (but then not, bc well, que the Childish Gambino) ...

These dudes, reports are in their faces, there was an FBI report from 06, or something talking about White Supremacists infiltration in police forces ... A congressperson raised the issue - Raskins? You look around, there are a few articles on it, last year, maybe before that ...

Thankfully, more ppl are raising an eye to this ...

But, like, you could have asked us Black ppl and we could have told you this was happening! Like, a long time ago, no studies needed... Could have watched the Spike Lee joint a couple years back and drew your conclusions (could have been what helped set the inquiry in motion, as it seems yt ppl are just becoming aware of this, only recently)

.. This country is so reactionary. Maybe they are trying psych tests, whatever, but I don't think it's being done en masse, if at all ...

From a technical perspective, I wonder how or if one can detect this mindset.ie ,aggregate someone fb likes +? ... Regardless, I'm smh constantly

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Lots more of em .. you know what is irksome (but then not, bc well, que the Childish Gambino) ...

These dudes, reports are in their faces, there was an FBI report from 06, or something talking about White Supremacists infiltration in police forces ... A congressperson raised the issue - Raskins? You look around, there are a few articles on it, last year, maybe before that ...

Thankfully, more ppl are raising an eye to this ...

But, like, you could have asked us Black ppl and we could have told you this was happening! Like, a long time ago, no studies needed... Could have watched the Spike Lee joint a couple years back and drew your conclusions (could have been what helped set the inquiry in motion, as it seems yt ppl are just becoming aware of this, only recently)

.. This country is so reactionary. Maybe they are trying psych tests, whatever, but I don't think it's being done en masse, if at all ...

From a technical perspective, I wonder how or if one can detect this mindset.ie ,aggregate someone fb likes +? ... Regardless, I'm smh constantly
    See, we see the report and see a problem. The government looks at the problem and sees that everything is as they want it to be. In fact, they may look at the report and think "there isn't enough white supremacists in law enforcement". It won't become a problem to them until we make it a problem for them.