Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
African countries are often run by corrupt, European ass kissing mofos. The young, the Gen Zers I've met often fall in one of two categories.

European ass kissers. Anything white is right. Or renewed pride in being Black. A lot of the Gen Zers are pro black American. Why? They grew up with black American (FBA) icons in music especially. They use black American slang mixed in with their own language. Especially in IG, Whatsapp, Twitter. I've dated one or two and she would talk about melanin. Lotsa these women are now using that and proud of their dark complexion. I've been fortunate to visit the continent and there are all types. Those that see you as basically a black version of a white American and they are looking for the dolo out of your pockets. I've seen loads, too many, hard core swirlers. But I've been happy to meet some who love their blackness. Have a sense of community with other Africans and those of us in the diaspora.

I mentioned on here once or twice that I was living in Asia several years ago and my circle was a tight knit group of brothers who were mostly American (both FBA and non FBA, but also had Canadian, South African, Ghanian and we were all B1. It was beautiful. Everyone had each other's back. We linked up a lot and turnt up at spots and it the most beautiful experiences of true brotherhood I've had outside my homies back in my neighborhood.

Is this the norm? No, unfortunately but its possible. If you link on the same B1 vibe. The one country I've met the most love though is the UK. There is a reason why Tariq said the Blacks in the UK are the biggest supporters of his projects outside America. I spent some time in an area in south London called Brixton and Streatham. I had a great time. Got mad love. Interesting thing is they mostly of Caribbean background and some are of African lineage but they have this unique accent of British mixed with Caribbean slang and black American slang. Can't describe it, you'll just have to hear it. They also found my American black slang accent just as interesting and it was kinda strange because we shared similar lineage, B1 mindset but culturally had different slang, kinda, sorta similar poor and black upbringing, hood up bringing. What we call the projects, they call Council Estates. I learned a lot.

Anyway, some of the Gen Zers are talking about

D

Deleted member 1946

African countries are often run by corrupt, European ass kissing mofos. The young, the Gen Zers I've met often fall in one of two categories.

European ass kissers. Anything white is right. Or renewed pride in being Black. A lot of the Gen Zers are pro black American. Why? They grew up with black American (FBA) icons in music especially. They use black American slang mixed in with their own language. Especially in IG, Whatsapp, Twitter. I've dated one or two and she would talk about melanin. Lotsa these women are now using that and proud of their dark complexion. I've been fortunate to visit the continent and there are all types. Those that see you as basically a black version of a white American and they are looking for the dolo out of your pockets. I've seen loads, too many, hard core swirlers. But I've been happy to meet some who love their blackness. Have a sense of community with other Africans and those of us in the diaspora.

I mentioned on here once or twice that I was living in Asia several years ago and my circle was a tight knit group of brothers who were mostly American (both FBA and non FBA, but also had Canadian, South African, Ghanian and we were all B1. It was beautiful. Everyone had each other's back. We linked up a lot and turnt up at spots and it the most beautiful experiences of true brotherhood I've had outside my homies back in my neighborhood.

Is this the norm? No, unfortunately but its possible. If you link on the same B1 vibe. The one country I've met the most love though is the UK. There is a reason why Tariq said the Blacks in the UK are the biggest supporters of his projects outside America. I spent some time in an area in south London called Brixton and Streatham. I had a great time. Got mad love. Interesting thing is they mostly of Caribbean background and some are of African lineage but they have this unique accent of British mixed with Caribbean slang and black American slang. Can't describe it, you'll just have to hear it. They also found my American black slang accent just as interesting and it was kinda strange because we shared similar lineage, B1 mindset but culturally had different slang, kinda, sorta similar poor and black upbringing, hood up bringing. What we call the projects, they call Council Estates. I learned a lot.

I learned a lot from reading this.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

I've also been fortunate enough to travel through Africa, namely West Africa. You may have noticed a difference in the mentality between English speaking and Francophone Africa. Some are more likely to understand than others.