App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
He's right ... Also no large mention of Hitlers precursor to the Jewish Holocaust in Namibia .. ie, he practiced on Africans first ...

Just thinking our loud... I'm listening to this, my thoughts are that, to a certain extent, where is our outrage? We didn't make noise so they didn't ...

Maybe can be applied to other epochs and events, and granted, we were dealing with our own Holocaust, which still occurs to this day ...

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    He's right ... Also no large mention of Hitlers precursor to the Jewish Holocaust in Namibia .. ie, he practiced on Africans first ...

Just thinking our loud... I'm listening to this, my thoughts are that, to a certain extent, where is our outrage? We didn't make noise so they didn't ...

Maybe can be applied to other epochs and events, and granted, we were dealing with our own Holocaust, which still occurs to this day ...
    That's right. They performed genocide on the Herero people of Namibia, but no mention of it until this day. Herero are still displaced, yet all attention is focused on Jewish people.