The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Some Brothers Who Marry Overseas

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
A little story. I know a brotha overseas who just seemed a little off. The way he talked about women, sisters mainly, was what I thought overly misogynistic. He also had a weird vibe to the sisters. The guy looked good on paper: master's degree, no kids, single, decent looking (pause). But I would hear sisters, even those sisters who weren't the best looking avoid him because he came off a bit too 'strange' and not in a good way. He ended up marrying a chick from Asia. He kinda put her through the ringer as well but married her and they have a few kids and he's a great dad and husband.

I don't think he'd be able to marry a sister. She wouldn't have put up with what she would have had to initially and I wouldn't blame her. Point is some brothers aren't good for sisters. They are better off someone else's problem. This guy is pro black. Yeah, he married a non sister and talked ish but he would defend a sista or brotha push comes to shove. He didn't go as far as to wanna hang sisters out to dry against white supremacy.

Long before this passport bros stuff, I also knew some guys who would go to the DR and Brazil on the regular. I never went with them in large part because they were a little bitter, talked to women a certain way down there on their videos. It was a bit exploitative. They came off a bit rude and disrespectful. They were cool otherwise back home. They were the kind you'd see in barber shops and you chopped up game, argued about sports, etc. But they weren't the type I'd introduce to a homegirl.

These guys end up with those latina women eventually. Again, regular type brothers otherwise, we trade articles on what white folks tryna do just like on here. And they are genuinely angry about how Sandra Bland, Breonna Taylor and other sisters are treated, but it doesn't extend to personal relationships.

The last category of guys I've seen are those who are just socially awkward, nerds, gamers, have zero game that even white girls wouldn't even be interested. They find some latina or asian who will trade a better life for their kinda incel like personality.

There are some folks who just aren't able to date sisters for a variety of reasons and its a good thing for sisters. I feel a cultural connection to sisters so that's who I am most attracted to and who I wanna settle down with one day. But I can't apply that to everyone, to each his own.

D

Deleted member 1946

A little story. I know a brotha overseas who just seemed a little off. The way he talked about women, sisters mainly, was what I thought overly misogynistic. He also had a weird vibe to the sisters. The guy looked good on paper: master's degree, no kids, single, decent looking (pause). But I would hear sisters, even those sisters who weren't the best looking avoid him because he came off a bit too 'strange' and not in a good way. He ended up marrying a chick from Asia. He kinda put her through the ringer as well but married her and they have a few kids and he's a great dad and husband.

I don't think he'd be able to marry a sister. She wouldn't have put up with what she would have had to initially and I wouldn't blame her. Point is some brothers aren't good for sisters. They are better off someone else's problem. This guy is pro black. Yeah, he married a non sister and talked ish but he would defend a sista or brotha push comes to shove. He didn't go as far as to wanna hang sisters out to dry against white supremacy.

Long before this passport bros stuff, I also knew some guys who would go to the DR and Brazil on the regular. I never went with them in large part because they were a little bitter, talked to women a certain way down there on their videos. It was a bit exploitative. They came off a bit rude and disrespectful. They were cool otherwise back home. They were the kind you'd see in barber shops and you chopped up game, argued about sports, etc. But they weren't the type I'd introduce to a homegirl.

These guys end up with those latina women eventually. Again, regular type brothers otherwise, we trade articles on what white folks tryna do just like on here. And they are genuinely angry about how Sandra Bland, Breonna Taylor and other sisters are treated, but it doesn't extend to personal relationships.

The last category of guys I've seen are those who are just socially awkward, nerds, gamers, have zero game that even white girls wouldn't even be interested. They find some latina or asian who will trade a better life for their kinda incel like personality.

There are some folks who just aren't able to date sisters for a variety of reasons and its a good thing for sisters. I feel a cultural connection to sisters so that's who I am most attracted to and who I wanna settle down with one day. But I can't apply that to everyone, to each his own.
The passport bros will continue to grow in number. I know that for sure.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

There are some folks who just aren't able to date sisters for a variety of reasons and it’s a good thing for sisters. I feel a cultural connection to sisters so that's who I am most attracted to and who I wanna settle down with one day. But I can't apply that to everyone, to each his own.
There’s a difference between the niggas that HAVE TO go overseas and the niggas looking for a good time. The lame ass guys that HAVE TO go overseas are the same ones who get dumped when they bring their 3rd world country jump offs to the states.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
We all complain about dating if you're single. All groups complain about their own choices. I've never heard any Chinese, Russian, African, even Brazilian men say they have great women to choose from. And visa versa. Everyone says dating and finding a mate is tough. That's normal.

However, I hear from some, too many, brothers who go overseas to date non American black women generalize over how bad sisters and are their comments are pretty bad. That's what I have an issue with. Talking about sisters more than what one would consider the norm. Almost always, they are brothers I wouldn't introduce to any quality sister I know. It's not all. I've met some who love sisters, would protect them but just happened to fall in love with who they fell in love with. Love is love. Could be a few on here and they are here because they are B1. No issues there.

To be on balance though, I've seen sisters overseas who brothers show love to, if they need info or whatever will assist and sisters hate on them because they are dating or married to someone else.