Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is yet another reason why activities like armed robbery work against you in a time of war.

View attachment 6374
Man I saw this story on the news last week.
You can be a law abiding citizen in a state with constitutional carry and the powers that be will still try to get at you even if you're in the right. In their eyes we dont have a right to defend ourselves even after getting robbed with a gun in your face. Dude stole his money first can't be mad at him for retaliating.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
You're assuming correctly. Cowardly race soldiers hunt for alone & unarmed Blacks & it's NOT only in TX, we ALL know that by now!
Arm yourselves, train yourselves & your loved ones. WE'RE TRULY ALL WE'VE GOT, so get your 💩 together!
UNITE, STAND & FIGHT! BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
I understand incapacitating someone in that instance, but to go over the guy, and unload your clip, nah, that's excessive and at that point is murder, hands down. No way he can swing that charge. Once that man went down, he should have controlled the situation, called for help and waited, but nah, he took things into his own hands, shot a guy in the back and then proceeded to unload his gun into him to make sure he was dead.

Even though that man broke the law and was a threat, there was a much better way it could have gone if they shot to incapacitate, but this guys intentions were to murder.

And he was probably waiting for a moment like this to come up just for the chance to use his gun. Hopefully he faces murder charges for this.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I understand incapacitating someone in that instance, but to go over the guy, and unload your clip, nah, that's excessive and at that point is murder, hands down. No way he can swing that charge. Once that man went down, he should have controlled the situation, called for help and waited, but nah, he took things into his own hands, shot a guy in the back and then proceeded to unload his gun into him to make sure he was dead.

Even though that man broke the law and was a threat, there was a much better way it could have gone if they shot to incapacitate, but this guys intentions were to murder.

And he was probably waiting for a moment like this to come up just for the chance to use his gun. Hopefully he faces murder charges for this.
All I can think of is all of our people that were alone, unarmed & killed without consequence!
From being thrown off slave ships, lynched, whipped, burned, shot, raped, castrated, etc.
Today, they're still being killed, incarcerated, discriminated, gentrified, poisoned, bastardized, etc.
If they come to my home with intent to harm me or any of my loved ones, THEY WON'T BE LEAVING, period!

Nat Turner

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Yes, the vigilante was looking for a chance to execute one of us. The robber was leaving the Taqueria. Armed robbery is not a death penalty offense. Even if it was, that gets determined in court. Robber might not even be FBA IMHO. Any black American knows about Texas. I grew up there and we know better. Hell, I got my life threatened routinely for doing everything right FFS! I’m not going to add height to the WS little dick jizz river this is creating by crying over this. What angers me is that his behavior will be used to excuse plenty of future unpunished/underpunushed “unfortunate tragedies” killing black Americans that aren’t committing crimes like that dumb MF! TBH, I’m glad the vigilante felt he had to wait for the man to commit a crime first. They used to not even do that. #Botham # Atatianna.

F1389FC4-DA21-47C8-A864-273A7A9964B2.jpeg

Last edited: