ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The boom was super loud and shook my house yesterday.
    The crash has been the lead story on the local news since yesterday evening, but nothing about the story makes any sense.
    Yep they shot that bad boy down.....they'll never admit it though....! A loss in cabin pressure will cause you to lose consciousness but even on autopilot making a 180 degree turn makes me go hmm🤔 I mean you're heading to New York from Tennessee and end up over Washington DC and ultimately crash in Staunton VA........hmm🤔🧐

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep they shot that bad boy down.....they'll never admit it though....! A loss in cabin pressure will cause you to lose consciousness but even on autopilot making a 180 degree turn makes me go hmm🤔 I mean you're heading to New York from Tennessee and end up over Washington DC and ultimately crash in Staunton VA........hmm🤔🧐
    They showed the flight path on the news, and the plane had practically passed NY and entered Connecticut, and then turned around to make it all the way back to southwestern VA. That is a huge distance, and a huge overcorrection by the cessna's autopilot.
    Strange.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The boom was super loud and shook my house yesterday.
    The crash has been the lead story on the local news since yesterday evening, but nothing about the story makes any sense.
    Yep they shot that bad boy down.....they'll never admit it though....! A loss in cabin pressure will cause you to lose consciousness but even on autopilot making a 180 degree turn makes me go hmm🤔 I mean you're heading to New York from Tennessee and end up over Washington DC and ultimately crash in Staunton VA........hmm🤔
    Every time I hear how loud war aircraft are I think about what it sounds like to the innocent people who get caught up in a warzone.
    If you've ever lived on or near a military base you get an idea......still there's nothing like being in the shit.