Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sonic Frontiers coming November 8th

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sega was talking about all the different biomes these muhfuckas just changed the grass texture to sand.

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Looks like you need to get that on sale $30 top definitely not worth $60 or 70 I love sonic but don't be a beta tester for SEGA
    Yea... I was expecting 40/50... 60/70 is a bit much.

Sega was talking about all the different biomes these muhfuckas just changed the grass texture to sand.
    usher laugh

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards
    If “phoning it in” was a game. Automation all over the place, no momentum, it’s Sonic Forces with a bland overworld.

Oh and the rails floating in the sky SMH they couldn’t even be bothered to integrate them into the environment.

The rails could have been like parts of a rail system made by robotnik. NOPE! just floating in the sky via anti-gravity it appears.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sad Frustration GIF by GEICO

Yeah it looks like they didn't improve on the game since their demos......sigh.....so much hope.....
    The enemies look so boring. Shits look like the default animations that come in a 3D modeling tool. All the Sonic fanboys are acting like it’s the second coming of Jesus but it’s the second coming of forces.

D

Deleted member 191

The enemies look so boring. Shits look like the default animations that come in a 3D modeling tool. All the Sonic fanboys are acting like it’s the second coming of Jesus but it’s the second coming of forces.
    Yeah, watching the trailer: lackadaisical, bland and unimaginative came to mind. I kept waiting for the "Yes!" moment but it's as meh as it was for the demos.....such a waste.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, watching the trailer: lackadaisical, bland and unimaginative came to mind. I kept waiting for the "Yes!" moment but it's as meh as it was for the demos.....such a waste.
    It would have been hot shit in 2007/2008. Open world games have progressed so much since then. It’s low effort.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care what anyone says, I'm hyped! Sorry but Sonic is still my favorite gaming franchise, I will continue to support it. I still love the games more than Mario, and always will. I preordered the game from Gamestop, I gotta get that Steelbook case for my collection!
    What's your favorite 3D Sonic game?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care what anyone says, I'm hyped! Sorry but Sonic is still my favorite gaming franchise, I will continue to support it. I still love the games more than Mario, and always will. I preordered the game from Gamestop, I gotta get that Steelbook case for my collection!
    I hope you enjoy it!!

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Looks like you need to get that on sale $30 top definitely not worth $60 or 70 I love sonic but don't be a beta tester for SEGA
    Yeah, you're right. The price for it going be a big barrier for me getting it and I'm very sure that it's going to be the same thing for most people. If it's at $60, I'm surely walking away from it.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think I will pass on Super Saiyan Sonic. lol

I think they are just trying to make the most money without spending a whole lot on production. I get a feeling this will be nothing but a cash grab and will be mildly enjoyable.
    It looks like that. It looks like little effort is being put into it. The open world looks uneventful and the cyberspace missions look short and basic AF.

zBucks
    I hoping that Frontiers is what brings Sonic back. The last 10-20 years has been a rough one for the franchise. Each new release has either been lacking, or doesn't live up to anything. Sonic Generations was the last Sonic game I enjoyed, and what I did play was fun. But, I think the formula they use, has become stale and it's time for a change of gameplay and style.

I'll check it out, but I'm not expecting much unfortunately.