Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sound Of Freedom

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anyone see this or is going to see it?

I didn't think much of it but a lot of people are talking about it and it took the number one spot as of Monday I think it was. Even though it is not available in all movie theaters. My mom and dad are going to see it this weekend.

What is making me want to see it is the media coming out against it. Like it is based on a true story of how corrupt and disgusting America is when it comes to child trafficking and it sheds light on the problem on the world stage. Why would media outlets be so against this? It seems odd that Hollywood didn't want this movie to even come out and they had to fight for like 5 years to get it released.

I feel like the pedo problem is even bigger than we could imagine. WTF!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It's eye opening you if don't have a clue to how easily these children are trafficked, it is an emotional movie and it will bring you to tears. Its based on a true story and it's only scratching the surface of the horrors of slavery and sex trafficking that goes on in the world. The movie focuses on Central America but the problem is worldwide and the number one destination for trafficked children is the United States......keep your children close ALWAYS!!!! I give the movie 🌟🌟🌟🌟's

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    California Democrats just blocked a Bill that would've given more severe sentences for trafficking. California isn't going to Hell, It will be Hell. The problem is that the perverts are literally everywhere. I went to a Beach in Marin County and the motel owner had some really strange vibes about him. He definitely fit the profile for sure. Like a nervous Phillip Seymour Hoffman of a white man. But you have to be EXTREMELY vigilant as a parent. There are perverts hiding behind the roles trusted community positions involved in this kind of stuff. That's the reason that it hasn't been dealt with in my opinion.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    California Democrats just blocked a Bill that would've given more severe sentences for trafficking. California isn't going to Hell, It will be Hell. The problem is that the perverts are literally everywhere. I went to a Beach in Marin County and the motel owner had some really strange vibes about him. He definitely fit the profile for sure. Like a nervous Phillip Seymour Hoffman of a white man. But you have to be EXTREMELY vigilant as a parent. There are perverts hiding behind the roles trusted community positions involved in this kind of stuff. That's the reason that it hasn't been dealt with in my opinion.
    Trust I've been to a hearing on this subject on capital hill and as I said the witness testified that that cps Judges, cops, doctors, teachers,politicians are involved with this shit! The person who testified was a victim rescued from a farmhouse in Kansas along with other children this movie only scratches the surface. Myself and the Brother who I went with were the only Black faces in the hearing......these white people know what goes on behind the scenes......we need to know too!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw a blk guy on tic tok talking about it and he said when people went to see it they would turn the air off in the one theatre to make people uncomfortable
    Someone mentioned that some places where actually telling people to leave and wouldn't give them a reason but refunded them so the ticket cost would not count. They don't want people seeing this film and don't want it at number one.

They are just telling on themselves at this point!

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    There are certain theories floating around that a lot of what we think of as serial killings are really tied together (like those bombings down in Austin. How coincidental that both victims happened to be related somehow) and that these trafficking rings aren't just random groups of perverts working apart.

If you back to the 60's and early 70's cases like John Wayne Gacy, the Candyman killings down in Houston, the ATL and Oakland County child killings/ somehow coincide with each other. There's also the Franklin coverup/boystown scandal, the white van killings, and the mcmartin child care scandal. Just so happened to be prolific rings in BElgium and England round the same time where these perverts got locked up and somehow got released and somehow became police informants. I think there was another infamous ring down in Australia, but that was much later. The North Fox Island ring may be have ties to the ring in the NEtherlands, and Jeffrey Epstein actually spent time near North FOx ISland as a middle schooler.....its dark stuff, and the more I learned, the less I was able to sleep. Even had to make myself not look at any of this stuff at night. But its driven me back to GOd, because there are some truly demonic people out there. Basically, don't trust anyone with your kids that you can't track down and get vengeance upon. I'm never letting my kid out of my sight again. Its like the wild, predators will prey upon your young if you aren't vigilant.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard more about the movie from the gut it is based on. He seems like a really wholesome man. One of his biggest heroes is Harriet Tubman because of what she did for the slaves. He said it was people like her that got the slaves free, not Lincoln. When he was in Haiti he was trying to help a pastor find his son and the US government told him NO even though the little boy was an American citizen (born on soil, they later moved back to Haiti). This was the point that made him realize it isn't just about saving Americans, it was about saving certain Americans (i.e. white ones).

This is wild. It seems like the whole entertainment industry and most of the government is against these people telling this story. I think we know why.