Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Apparently, Sports Illustrated had been using AI and fake people to write articles for some time and no one knew about it, until now and this is crazy! When they were approached about it, they straight up deleted all the content and the fake profiles. Some people that worked there knew about it I guess and said there were a lot of these fake writers too. You can read the full story in the link below.

I think AI is a great tool that should be just that, a tool. But when we start using it to replace people and creative work, it becomes a massive problem. We are already seeing AI recycle its own content with imagine generation models where they are pulling from other AI made content and it is getting worse. This is going to end up being a massive problem.

D

Deleted member 1946

Apparently, Sports Illustrated had been using AI and fake people to write articles for some time and no one knew about it, until now and this is crazy! When they were approached about it, they straight up deleted all the content and the fake profiles. Some people that worked there knew about it I guess and said there were a lot of these fake writers too. You can read the full story in the link below.

I think AI is a great tool that should be just that, a tool. But when we start using it to replace people and creative work, it becomes a massive problem. We are already seeing AI recycle its own content with imagine generation models where they are pulling from other AI made content and it is getting worse. This is going to end up being a massive problem.
    I knew something was wrong because some of the articles seemed lackluster.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I fear this may become a trend. You don't have to pay an AI, ChatGPT a salary, and they never call in sick.

I would not be surprised if this is not being currently done by other major publications.
    People will be charging a mad dime though for these AI services if this trend takes off. ChatGPT will be like $5,000 a month so only corporations and the rich can afford to use it cause it would still cost less than paying real people.