The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Stay Woke Baby.

D

Deleted member 1946

Whose voting this year?
I want to, but I don't see anything that makes me want to leave home to do so. The democrats and republicans in Mississippi are almost the same except for certain small differences like being for or against Medicaid expansion. They are both against Black people. The republicans are openly against us. Almost every Black elected politician in Mississippi is a democrat. These folks get re-elected over and over again by White money, and these are most of the poorest areas in the state. The mayor of my town is a Black man, and I remember all that butt kissing he did when he was the city council man. Of course, they would give him more money than the White man who was running against him whose family helped move my town in a positive direction. Just being honest. They don't want this town of majority Black people to go back in that positive direction so they hand picked one of our people who they controlled to be mayor.

BIGGTIM83

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I want to, but I don't see anything that makes me want to leave home to do so. The democrats and republicans in Mississippi are almost the same except for certain small differences like being for or against Medicaid expansion. They are both against Black people. The republicans are openly against us. Almost every Black elected politician in Mississippi is a democrat. These folks get re-elected over and over again by White money, and these are most of the poorest areas in the state. The mayor of my town is a Black man, and I remember all that butt kissing he did when he was the city council man. Of course, they would give him more money than the White man who was running against him whose family helped move my town in a positive direction. Just being honest. They don't want this town of majority Black people to go back in that positive direction so they hand picked one of our people who they controlled to be mayor.
Even if that person gives you everything you want who says that person's going to be a good president there's no such thing as a good person

D

Deleted member 1946

Even if that person gives you everything you want who says that person's going to be a good president there's no such thing as a good person
What I was saying is that a person who is making things substantially better overall. I don't expect everything to be fixed, but there is a noticeable improvement when a politician is doing his or her job correctly. I only see a few people I want to vote for who will be on the 2024 ballot, and I'm not in their jurisdiction to vote for them.

BIGGTIM83

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
What I was saying is that a person who is making things substantially better overall. I don't expect everything to be fixed, but there is a noticeable improvement when a politician is doing his or her job correctly. I only see a few people I want to vote for who will be on the 2024 ballot, and I'm not in their jurisdiction to vote for them.
I get that but what is a politician going to do for you that you honestly can't do for yourself

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whose voting this year?
    I’m voting for certain offices. I will not be voting for judges or the President.. If I do vote it will be a vote for half dead Joe Biden and Not a Whole monster pimp named Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has proven he does not keep his promises and he’s a thief and a fraud.. I can’t enable his madness.