Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Still checking out AEW these days?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
For those who don't know, AEW is a wrestling promotion that airs on TNT and TBS. It is pretty much a direct competitor these days to the WWE. I've been checking it out here and there, but to be fair I have kinda dropped out of watching wrestling. I still do from time to time, but it's just not as fun anymore, idk. But, since Trips has taken over the WWE creative side, I have been more tempted to check things out.

I've been watching AEW the last few weeks and it's alright. I think it's near as good as WWE, but with Trips now in control, things have been getting a lot better. So it's going to be a fun time watching these two companies compete against each other.

Which do you prefer though? WWE or AEW? Or maybe another wrestling organization? I'm leaning more towards the WWE right now, but AEW is a close second for me.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
For those who don't know, AEW is a wrestling promotion that airs on TNT and TBS. It is pretty much a direct competitor these days to the WWE. I've been checking it out here and there, but to be fair I have kinda dropped out of watching wrestling. I still do from time to time, but it's just not as fun anymore, idk. But, since Trips has taken over the WWE creative side, I have been more tempted to check things out.

I've been watching AEW the last few weeks and it's alright. I think it's near as good as WWE, but with Trips now in control, things have been getting a lot better. So it's going to be a fun time watching these two companies compete against each other.

Which do you prefer though? WWE or AEW? Or maybe another wrestling organization? I'm leaning more towards the WWE right now, but AEW is a close second for me.
AEW's okay, but I wish Tony Khan would feature Black wrestlers more. I would much rather see Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, Jade Cargill, or Jay Lethal than to have to sit through another phony looking Moxley match.

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
AEW's okay, but I wish Tony Khan would feature Black wrestlers more. I would much rather see Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, Jade Cargill, or Jay Lethal than to have to sit through another phony looking Moxley match.
Yeah I can't stand Moxley anymore. Then again I was kinda bored with him when he was Dean Ambrose, and I never really got on board with him when he went over to AEW. Cargill seems to be getting more airtime and a decent push since she won the TBS title I think it was. I'd like to see them all featured more, especially Jay Lethal because I feel like he is always overlooked since he's an indie guy. Tony Khan really needs to calm it down with hiring all of these wrestlers. They have to start pushing the wrestlers they already have.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yeah I can't stand Moxley anymore. Then again I was kinda bored with him when he was Dean Ambrose, and I never really got on board with him when he went over to AEW. Cargill seems to be getting more airtime and a decent push since she won the TBS title I think it was. I'd like to see them all featured more, especially Jay Lethal because I feel like he is always overlooked since he's an indie guy. Tony Khan really needs to calm it down with hiring all of these wrestlers. They have to start pushing the wrestlers they already have.
💯

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think they are still in the early stages and regardless of what they are doing right now, having competition for the WWE will improve the WWE's product overall. I think that is why they sucked for the last 10 years. So even though I don't watch either anymore, I am hoping AEW sticks around and continues to grow just so the WWE is forced to do better.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think they are still in the early stages and regardless of what they are doing right now, having competition for the WWE will improve the WWE's product overall. I think that is why they sucked for the last 10 years. So even though I don't watch either anymore, I am hoping AEW sticks around and continues to grow just so the WWE is forced to do better.
    Or maybe, just maybe WWE jumps in and buy the AEW. I do think that something like that would most likely happen with someone like Triple H in power now. He's been making some serious moves ever since Vince stepped down from his position.