The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Stop Police Interactions

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Police should be be allowed to interact with black citizens for purposes of a non violent offense.
    If it's a traffic offense, drug offense or any other non violent offense the officer should be required to immediately stop the interaction.

Police have proved again and again that they can't interact with black people without escalating the situation and harming us. Therefore they should have the ability to interact with us when it's not necessary stripped from them.

For traffic infraction the tags can be taken and a traffic citation mailed. For minor drug offenses these should disregarded. Unless the amount of drugs is so much that it's obvious that the offense would be escalated to possession with intent then no interaction should be justified.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Police should be be allowed to interact with black citizens for purposes of a non violent offense.
    If it's a traffic offense, drug offense or any other non violent offense the officer should be required to immediately stop the interaction.

Police have proved again and again that they can't interact with black people without escalating the situation and harming us. Therefore they should have the ability to interact with us when it's not necessary stripped from them.

For traffic infraction the tags can be taken and a traffic citation mailed. For minor drug offenses these should disregarded. Unless the amount of drugs is so much that it's obvious that the offense would be escalated to possession with intent then no interaction should be justified.
    Unfortunately none of that will happen you forget the name of the game is "white supremacy" and the object is to make as much money off of the Black Community as possible in life and death (look at the ways they make money from any Black Citizen). The only solution is to police ourselves as a people like the Asian and Jewish do. At some point we as a people have to stop being a commodity. B1✊🏿

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I still say that police need to be elected. They need to be local and people need to know who they are. I think this should have always been the case but I know at this point, it won't change anything because our voting system is corrupted to. Everything is. The only way change happens is when enough people in large numbers get fed up and do something about it.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I still say that police need to be elected. They need to be local and people need to know who they are. I think this should have always been the case but I know at this point, it won't change anything because our voting system is corrupted to. Everything is. The only way change happens is when enough people in large numbers get fed up and do something about it.
    When I was a child, only Black people from the neighborhood who became police officers were allowed to patrol.
    We knew their entire family & they knew ours. We were the village back then & everybody cared for each other.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are better ways of doing certain things.
    Speeding violations can be done with camera systems.
    If the call is for something non violent or civil in nature then all parties concerned can be sent summons to appear in court.

Some of this is going to be inconvenient but it's more convenient than being shot dead for something silly.

It's not defund the police. Give more money but instead of putting it in the cops pocket use it for systems to lessen their interactions with us!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There are better ways of doing certain things.
    Speeding violations can be done with camera systems.
    If the call is for something non violent or civil in nature then all parties concerned can be sent summons to appear in court.

Some of this is going to be inconvenient but it's more convenient than being shot dead for something silly.

It's not defund the police. Give more money but instead of putting it in the cops pocket use it for systems to lessen their interactions with us!
    There should be less interaction but most of these systems are just money making schemes for the state speeding violations especially law enforcement basically being used to collect money for the state....just remember defu ding leads to privatization and that means corporations like Blackwater will be the new cops and we've seen their track record overseas.....citizens should be careful what they ask for. Look at the privatized prison system or go back and watch any Robocop movie.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We have to be careful though. Advocating for LESS interactions is going to lead us right into robo cop territory. I don't know about you all but the thought of robot cops being hacked by white supremacists terrifies me.
    They've already been programmed to finish us off, so what do we have to destroy their Anti-Black bots?

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have to be careful though. Advocating for LESS interactions is going to lead us right into robo cop territory. I don't know about you all but the thought of robot cops being hacked by white supremacists terrifies me.
    The current police are targeting us already. Whether it be that they are racist and targeting us on purpose, scared cowards and killing us on accident out of fear, bigots and targeting us based on bias and stereotypes, or just plain psychopaths we're in the crossfire.

So them interacting with us less isn't likely going to result in anything bad. If it's a violent crime like murder, rape, or assualt for example then they are totally within their rights to interact with us.

But no one should get pulled over for a broken taillight like Philando Castile is be killed. No one should be pulled over and told to put out a cigarette like Sandra Bland and killed when they refuse. No one should be pulled over for slight driving irregularity and be beat to death like Tyree Nichols. No one should be choked to death for selling loose cigarettes or CDs.

These are are all violations where if the cop just looked the other way and ignored it then no one would have gotten hurt. And since the police never interacted with the individual they would all be still alive.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The current police are targeting us already. Whether it be that they are racist and targeting us on purpose, scared cowards and killing us on accident out of fear, bigots and targeting us based on bias and stereotypes, or just plain psychopaths we're in the crossfire.

So them interacting with us less isn't likely going to result in anything bad. If it's a violent crime like murder, rape, or assualt for example then they are totally within their rights to interact with us.

But no one should get pulled over for a broken taillight like Philando Castile is be killed. No one should be pulled over and told to put out a cigarette like Sandra Bland and killed when they refuse. No one should be pulled over for slight driving irregularity and be beat to death like Tyree Nichols. No one should be choked to death for selling loose cigarettes or CDs.

These are are all violations where if the cop just looked the other way and ignored it then no one would have gotten hurt. And since the police never interacted with the individual they would all be still alive.
    I had a similar interaction with Arlington P.D. in TX. I was pulled over. The KKKop walked around the back of my vehicle, knocked on my window, which was down just enough to pass him my credentials.
    He wanted me to put my window all the way down. I replied, "No sir". He then wanted me to turn off my security camera. "No sir". He then wanted me to get out of my vehicle, while trying to open my door, "No sir".
    He last words were, "You be careful out here, it's dangerous". Then, he walked back to the rear of my vehicle, got back on his bike & drove away.
    He didn't know that my Glock was pointed at him the entire time, but he knew I wasn't nervous or scared as well.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had a similar interaction with Arlington P.D. in TX. I was pulled over. The KKKop walked around the back of my vehicle, knocked on my window, which was down just enough to pass him my credentials.
    He wanted me to put my window all the way down. I replied, "No sir". He then wanted me to turn off my security camera. "No sir". He then wanted me to get out of my vehicle, while trying to open my door, "No sir".
    He last words were, "You be careful out here, it's dangerous". Then, he walked back to the rear of my vehicle, got back on his bike & drove away.
    He didn't know that my Glock was pointed at him the entire time, but he knew I wasn't nervous or scared as well.
    May God Bless You Miss Gwyn!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They've already been programmed to finish us off, so what do we have to destroy their Anti-Black bots?
    We need more black people involved in tech and learning hacking skills. I think that is our only safe option at this point.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Until YT people have been banned from holding any positions in law enforcement and punishment "We" will continue to have this escalating problem. And now this same pink parasite race is flooding the zones with all kinds of non black illegal, some states are hiring these people as police and that is causing problems. Jay is right...Voting and marching ain't it.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    #InGlockWeTrust indeed Sister Gwyn ⚡✊🏾⚡

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So technically from a legal perspective...
    Let your window down - not a lawful order
    Turn off you security camera - not a lawful order
    Get out of your vehicle - lawful order

Any time a police asks you to get out of the car just do it.
    If you refuse to do so and they escalate then you are in the wrong.
    The Supreme Court has ruled that a officer may ask the driver and any passengers to exit the vehicle or to stay in the vehicle. Maryland v. Wilson and Pennsylvania v. Mimms.

Don't ever give a police a legally justifiable reason to escalate with you.

We need to know the law because police don't!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree entirely with what you say. No disrespect, but, why’s ur pic look like a latino in a mask? Pretty sus tbh ijs
    Because I was at the gym!
    I'm one of the few if not only people who have posted videos on here.
    I'm black dude. I don't have anything to hide.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Inventors & pharmacists also.
    What is terrible is 80% of our medication and vitamins comes out of China so imagine how bad it can be for a lot of people if China suddenly decided to cut us off. Gotta get our people making those pills and vitamins.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    What is terrible is 80% of our medication and vitamins comes out of China so imagine how bad it can be for a lot of people if China suddenly decided to cut us off. Gotta get our people making those pills and vitamins.
    I've seen very few in pharmacies such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS & Rite Aid.
    I'm sure when we build our community, we can interview & select the people we need to thrive & flourish!