HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

TekhNiqo had a sobering point on how if we don’t unify we will all fall. He also speaks on the need to stop attacking each other in public. The attacks make it easier for our enemies to sow dissension in the community. It’s only 21 minutes.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Well said and needed. And this is not a defeatist mindset, please, I want to make sure that is understood.

We should fight internal fighting and bickering but unfortunately and sadly its part of EVERY great movement. Again, I am not condoning the beefs that have taken place and are happening but its the norm: DuBois vs Garvey, Malcolm vs Martin, Dr. Umar vs Tariq, etc.

We need to do what this brotha says and tries to do and stay above the petty bickering and BS.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

TekhNiqo had a sobering point on how if we don’t unify we will all fall. He also speaks on the need to stop attacking each other in public. The attacks make it easier for our enemies to sow dissension in the community. It’s only 21 minutes.

I agree with him.... Neely Fuller talks about this in The Compensatory Counter-Racist Code... white supremacy has used the "divide and conquer" strategy on black people since they first came into contact with us... and it still works... personally, I don't get in to the beefs... I don't care if Tariq Nasheed and Dr. Umar Johnson are in a dispute... like Min. Malcolm X said, we need to put our petty differences aside because we all have a common enemy...

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Thanks
    Well said and needed. And this is not a defeatist mindset, please, I want to make sure that is understood.

We should fight internal fighting and bickering but unfortunately and sadly its part of EVERY great movement. Again, I am not condoning the beefs that have taken place and are happening but its the norm: DuBois vs Garvey, Malcolm vs Martin, Dr. Umar vs Tariq, etc.

We need to do what this brotha says and tries to do and stay above the petty bickering and BS.
    Neither do I. I like how John Henrik Clarke and Chiekh Anta Diop handled their disagreements and there were disagreements from other scholars as far as Chiekhs work on the Moors but they did it in a classy and informative way. I even think of Wayne B Chandler and Dana Reynolds debate so I think we should follow their lead and deal with disagreements in private or do it in a way that it benefits everyone but also keeps us together.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to the podcast.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with him.... Neely Fuller talks about this in The Compensatory Counter-Racist Code... white supremacy has used the "divide and conquer" strategy on black people since they first came into contact with us... and it still works... personally, I don't get in to the beefs... I don't care if Tariq Nasheed and Dr. Umar Johnson are in a dispute... like Min. Malcolm X said, we need to put our petty differences aside because we all have a common enemy...
    Definitely, I don’t agree with everything they say but that’s okay. I agree with them as it pertains to bettering our community and that’s what counts

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Thanks for the love fam. Much appreciated.