Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I'm sure this is kinda old news, but a while back the loan forgiveness program was temporarily shut down due to republicans and others opposing the idea and brining a lawsuit against it. Now, it's likely that there is no chance for the loan forgiveness program to continue, leaving out many who recently tried to get their loans forgiven. It's still possible this could happen, but it's looking less realistic by the day.

I know the opinions on this subject were kinda mixed last time. I have some student debt yet and I wouldn't mind getting it forgiven. As I'm sure many others do as well. But, it's looking like we're going to go back to our payment plans.

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Biden played y’all.
Pretty much this. He gave us all a false promise that he'd get us that debt relief, but it looks like that isn't going to happen, and now that he's in office, he probably won't fight to make it happen either.

Biden will probably say he's fighting for loan forgiveness, but I doubt he'll keep to his promise of making it a reality. He won't fight for it.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Biden and the rest of these politicians merely coast off proposals, ideas, false promises, false advertising ($1400 stimulus check instead of $2000), donors, lobbyists, corporations' interests (huge tax cuts, grants, and legalizing illegals), symbolism, boasting safe topics and non-threatening groups (LGBT, Asians, Latinos, abortion rights, Biden Republicans) and endless "addressing" of issues to the point of nowhere, never tangible results that change the status quo.

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
I got an email recently from one of the loans I still have to pay off, and they mentioned they will be postponing college bills until June 30, 2023. Originally they made it August of this year, but when the whole student debt relief started and failed, it looks like they decided to extend the pause even longer. I can't complain because that gives me more time to pay off if needed.

I don't think Biden and company will deliver what they promised. But a delay in loan payments ain't too bad.