The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

STUPID 19 MADNESS

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey y’all. It’s been a week or so since I’ve been on here. Sorry for the delay. So I just wanted to make this post to see if any of your relatives who are vaccinated have been talking crazy lately. I have an uncle (fathers brother) who I believe said something out of the ordinary about people not getting the shot. I heard “they should die” and it sounds like to me that he was talking about unvaccinated people should die because they refuse to follow the government. This is my first time hearing this from a relative, and it has me feeling some type of way. I don’t think I will be getting on the zoom calls for awhile after this. I put in the chat box “who should die?” and I didn’t get a response. I don’t want to be hearing that nefarious talk so I hung up.

It’s mind boggling to hear this considering the fact that these vaccines are not effective and are waning. You can still catch the virus and be vaccinated. Saying people who are not vaccinated will and/or should die is false and very wrong. I wish these lies would stop going around. There are people who have been injured and died as a result of getting this stuff. I believe I read there are people waiting for compensation from vaccine injuries. Very strange how people aren’t encouraging a healthy diet, clean hygiene, exercise, clean home/car, taking vitamins/supplements, drinking spring/alkaline water, natural juices, herbal teas, sun intake, etc.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey y’all. It’s been a week or so since I’ve been on here. Sorry for the delay. So I just wanted to make this post to see if any of your relatives who are vaccinated have been talking crazy lately. I have an uncle (fathers brother) who I believe said something out of the ordinary about people not getting the shot. I heard “they should die” and it sounds like to me that he was talking about unvaccinated people should die because they refuse to follow the government. This is my first time hearing this from a relative, and it has me feeling some type of way. I don’t think I will be getting on the zoom calls for awhile after this. I put in the chat box “who should die?” and I didn’t get a response. I don’t want to be hearing that nefarious talk so I hung up.

It’s mind boggling to hear this considering the fact that these vaccines are not effective and are waning. You can still catch the virus and be vaccinated. Saying people who are not vaccinated will and/or should die is false and very wrong. I wish these lies would stop going around. There are people who have been injured and died as a result of getting this stuff. I believe I read there are people waiting for compensation from vaccine injuries. Very strange how people aren’t encouraging a healthy diet, clean hygiene, exercise, clean home/car, taking vitamins/supplements, drinking spring/alkaline water, natural juices, herbal teas, sun intake, etc.
    Its been like COVID never existed over here.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard “they should die” and it sounds like to me that he was talking about unvaccinated people should die because they refuse to follow the government.
    This the sentiment a lot of people at work have. The COVID hysteria is starting back up and the boss is highly recommending masks. People haven’t said shit to me but I’ve seen them giving other workers a hard time and saying they are keeping the virus going. It’s bullshit.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This the sentiment a lot of people at work have. The COVID hysteria is starting back up and the boss is highly recommending masks. People haven’t said shit to me but I’ve seen them giving other workers a hard time and saying they are keeping the virus going. It’s bullshit.

mjlol Freaking pathetic. I’m in Texas they don’t fuck with masks. If you walk with one you get harassed.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I stay away from family thay’s looney like that so I don’t know what they are up to.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Its been like COVID never existed over h
    Its been like COVID never existed over here.
    That's good. I wish I had the same experience. I don't be worried about catching the stuff though. I caught it months ago, but I don't want to go through that again. I still wear a mask in certain places, and always taking my vitamins/supplements.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow that's crazy talk that needs to be shut down immediately. These folks who are telling people they are keeping the virus going need to look at themselves. I bet they don't be washing their hands properly and their diet is poor. They need to be blaming the government.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I stay away from family thay’s looney like that so I don’t know what they are up to.
    I understand. I don't want to be near certain family members, especially after hearing that. It was meant for me to hear that, so I will use it for my own safety. I guarantee they don't know what my vaccination status is. I don't talk about my private life.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow that's crazy talk that needs to be shut down immediately. These folks who are telling people they are keeping the virus going need to look at themselves. I bet they don't be washing their hands properly and their diet is poor. They need to be blaming the government.
    This is how genocides and riots happen. They are making the unvaxed the enemy.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My step mom was the same way. I'm over it. I socialize with the living, miss the dead. Folks are going to find out soon enough they've been genocided, slowly.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My step mom was the same way. I'm over it. I socialize with the living, miss the dead. Folks are going to find out soon enough they've been genocided, slowly.

Yes they are going to start with this recession.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

My granny (departed) and both my aunts took that venom and 5 hours later my granny fell and hit her head. To the spital we went and she was checked out and released. Two days later My aunt fell and if I did see it myself on the ring doorbell she would have fed me some BS on the noise I heard.
    My girl had to take it because she was working security at the U of M hospital, it made her sick on the stomach for a few days. I refused ands ill holding my own.
    There is a older pink woman down the street that can pick up paper clips holding her palms over a pile of them. She is still magnet.

Last edited:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    mjlol Freaking pathetic. I’m in Texas they don’t fuck with masks. If you walk with one you get harassed.
    I wish somebody would try to harass me for wearing a fucking mask, especially a Karen.

If others don't want to get the vax or wear masks then cool. But just like you don't want others to infringe on your freedoms, don't you dare infringe on mine.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    This is how genocides and riots happen. They are making the unvaxed the enemy.
    Exactly!! I was thinking the same thing too because the way a lot of people behave with respect to this vaccination thing, I'm seeing it as a major upset that's going to happen soon if we are not careful. Although, I'm not against getting the jabs. I have done mine.

E

educatedman23

Most of my family members are vaccinated, and they look at me crazy for not being the same way. No thank you.

E

educatedman23

Exactly!! I was thinking the same thing too because the way a lot of people behave with respect to this vaccination thing, I'm seeing it as a major upset that's going to happen soon if we are not careful. Although, I'm not against getting the jabs. I have done mine.
    I think it is designed to get rid of people faster than otherwise would have happened. It is ridiculous how many people have died within a year or so of taking it compared to those people who have not.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My granny (departed) and both my aunts took that venom and 5 hours later my granny fell and hit her head. To the spital we went and she was checked out and released. Two days later My aunt fell and if I did see it myself on the ring doorbell she would have fed me some BS on the noise I heard.
    My girl had to take it because she was working security at the U of M hospital, it made her sick on the stomach for a few days. I refused ands ill holding my own.
    There is a older pink woman down the street that can pick up paper clips holding her palms over a pile of them. She is still magnet.
    I’m sorry to know that your grandmother departed. This all worries me bad because a lot of my family took it. I honestly don’t want anything happening. I have had 4 deaths in my family so far. My great grandmother was the first, and she had a stroke in December. Her children thought they lost her, but she pulled back and was alive for another month and passed on to the spirit world. It was a sudden death, and I’ve lost 3 cousins since last month. It’s sad and unfortunate. I hope your lady is fine. Be safe. Continue to stand your ground.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Someone I work with said their stepdad legit keeps a mask on 24/7 and in 2020 and 2021, he was even sleeping with it on. Her mom was forced to sleep in another room because she didn't want to mask. They are on thin ice because of his fear and she is damn close to divorcing him. It is sad that people get into a state like this mentally and that they are willing to destroy their marriage over something that is very unlikely to kill them. You are more likely to die from an insect bite at this point.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it is designed to get rid of people faster than otherwise would have happened. It is ridiculous how many people have died within a year or so of taking it compared to those people who have not.
    Yearly flu shot (1), Covid shots+boosters (5-6) and now monkey pox vaccine (1). 😳

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Someone I work with said their stepdad legit keeps a mask on 24/7 and in 2020 and 2021, he was even sleeping with it on. Her mom was forced to sleep in another room because she didn't want to mask. They are on thin ice because of his fear and she is damn close to divorcing him. It is sad that people get into a state like this mentally and that they are willing to destroy their marriage over something that is very unlikely to kill them. You are more likely to die from an insect bite at this point.
    That’s horrible!!! I’m guessing he wears those disposable masks all over and even where driving. I heard and read that it’s not good to have those masks on for long periods of times. You can’t even breathe properly. Unfortunately there are people who have to wear them at work or just want to. It’s best to take it off when you get outside or pull it down sometimes when not around a lot of ppl. But there are stores where the mask mandates have been lifted.

This plandemic has messed up so much for people. I think it’s dumb to divide yourself from others because they are on a different level. I couldn’t imagine being married to a man who wears the mask all day and forces me to sleep in a different room. I would divorce him too. Matter of fact, he’d be the one sleeping in the other room. This virus does have a high survival rate. When my mother and I had it months ago, we didn’t have to go to the hospital. We nursed ourselves back to health those two weeks. Also we gained antibodies so if the virus attacks us again our immune system will know how to fight.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The paranoia over COVID vaccine is something I haven't understood yet and it gets depressing when even your own family are being a pain in the a** over it as well. I would stay away from them or try as much as possible not to get into any talks that's about COVID and vaccine. My peace of mind is very important to me.

chinwe

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    The carzy thing about COVID 19 and those that have been fed the narrative of the Government and the Media houses is, that they just repeat thesame talking points. In most third world countries where there is low access to vaccines, the mortality from COVID has been shown to be low. These countries have been able to use alternative medications that have shown good efficacy. COVID is now seen as the new common cold as most people now have natural immunity. Natural immunity has been shown by different scientific publications to give better protection than repeat vaccinations. My recent observation is that those that are not vaccinated seem to be the most tolerant and understanding people when compared to those that have been multi-vaxed. As I have always said, follow the money if you want to understand the full story.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    People will always have their own opinions on some irrespective of your relationship with them. What I normally do is when such conversations isn't going the way I like, I take my leave as soon as possible with no questions asked. It's why I don't get into religious arguments because it doesn't always end well for me.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The carzy thing about COVID 19 and those that have been fed the narrative of the Government and the Media houses is, that they just repeat thesame talking points. In most third world countries where there is low access to vaccines, the mortality from COVID has been shown to be low. These countries have been able to use alternative medications that have shown good efficacy. COVID is now seen as the new common cold as most people now have natural immunity. Natural immunity has been shown by different scientific publications to give better protection than repeat vaccinations. My recent observation is that those that are not vaccinated seem to be the most tolerant and understanding people when compared to those that have been multi-vaxed. As I have always said, follow the money if you want to understand the full story.
    Your response is spot on, thank you! I have read from a John hopkins professor about the benefits of natural immunity. I don’t get how people continue to get these shots. They definitely have been fed bullshyt lies from the media and these greedy ass doctors who are on the venom bandwagon. I understand to follow the money also. 💯‼️

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People will always have their own opinions on some irrespective of your relationship with them. What I normally do is when such conversations isn't going the way I like, I take my leave as soon as possible with no questions asked. It's why I don't get into religious arguments because it doesn't always end well for me.
    I can understand and I not up for arguing with people about anything. I will talk about stuff, but make sure it doesn’t get controversial.