Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It has been a while since I saw Mary J do anything. So is this all going to be for the halftime show this year? It has been a minute since I actually watched a super bowl halftime show. Aren't they only like 15-20 min? This is a lot of big names to fit into one tiny segment.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
View: https://youtu.be/h3NhX6-5mO0

Not gonna lie I'm intrigued.... should be fun. Wanna see if Kendrick got new music coming. I'll tolerate Eminem lol

Glad they included Mary J too. Dr. Dre needs to do an NWA reunion, including Eric Jr. it as well. Snoop been everywhere lol
I think they should stick to the planned late 90's N.W.A. reunion lineup with Snoop replacing Eazy. I could also see Game filling Eazy's role.

Lil Eazy-E can do some intros, but he is doo-doo on the mic.

On second thought, it would be kind of strange to hear a bunch of 50 year old multimillionaires gangbanging.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The lineup looks strong, but that's a lot of acts to fit into 15-20 minutes.
That is what I was thinking. Like are they just going to do a 2 min segment each? I mean I will watch it just to see what it is all about. At least it won't be another beefy Beyonce and Janet nip slip again. The internet will never forget those things. lol

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That is what I was thinking. Like are they just going to do a 2 min segment each? I mean I will watch it just to see what it is all about. At least it won't be another beefy Beyonce and Janet nip slip again. The internet will never forget those things. lol
Justin Timberlake is still on my shitlist for not having Janet's back during Nipplegate.
Side note, it says something about the power of a Black woman that 1 Black titty was able to stop the country for an entire week!

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Justin Timberlake is still on my shitlist for not having Janet's back during Nipplegate.
Side note, it says something about the power of a Black woman that 1 Black titty was able to stop the country for an entire week!

Ruined her career. The whole entertainment industry is culpable