The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Super Foods

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Im not gonna state what we have to protect ourselves from. You already know. But,I usually buy a fresh pineapple to cut and eat throughout the week, if it last. Oh yea ocasionally i will find a soursop drink when i go to a Korean grocery story. there are lots of superfoods that we can find that few people know about.Do you know ANY?

Rex Lawrence

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
My favourite superfoods: wheat grass juice, steamed kale, broccoli, sprouts, pickled beets, sauerkraut, plain organic yogurt, wheatgrass juice, keifer, turmeric, sardines, salmon....

Beginner vegetarian cookbook:

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
My favourite superfoods: wheat grass juice, steamed kale, broccoli, sprouts, pickled beets, sauerkraut, plain organic yogurt, wheatgrass juice, keifer, turmeric, sardines, salmon....

Beginner vegetarian cookbook:
I eat sourkraut.I keep a bowl in the fridge and snack on it all day.I know it sounds weird.Seems like the acid in it helps. I use tumeric seasoning stuff like salads. Salmon is da shit.Teriyaki grilled.

Rex Lawrence

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I eat sourkraut.I keep a bowl in the fridge and snack on it all day.I know it sounds weird.Seems like the acid in it helps. I use tumeric seasoning stuff like salads. Salmon is da ish.Teriyaki grilled.
Great way to consume kraut throughout the day!

Home made red and green mixed sauerkraut with diced white onion and capers is how I like it.
Turmeric is an essential component in curries, and added to bbq sauce, etc..

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I eat sourkraut.I keep a bowl in the fridge and snack on it all day.I know it sounds weird.Seems like the acid in it helps. I use tumeric seasoning stuff like salads. Salmon is da ish.Teriyaki grilled.
    We call it chucrute out here. sanaalathanlaugh

chucrute-sauerkraut-250g-hemmer-1.jpg

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Im not gonna state what we have to protect ourselves from. You already know. But,I usually buy a fresh pineapple to cut and eat throughout the week, if it last. Oh yea ocasionally i will find a soursop drink when i go to a Korean grocery story. there are lots of superfoods that we can find that few people know about.Do you know ANY?
    We need this to be an ongoing thread as I and many have no info on superfoods.