Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Survivor has an all black alliance and racists are made about it

Stan Zero

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
The show Survivor is known for having groups of people starting alliances. But it seems that a group of black participants in the show have created their own alliance and I guess white people are claiming it's racist. How the hell is that racist?

I'm not making this up either. Who cares if we start a group our own. I imagine they're also the minority in the show, so of course they're going to come together as a group.

What do you guys think of this? I find it oddly stupid to think it's racist. The fact that people are complaining about it being racist, is racist in itself.

psyop777

Registered
Tither
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
It's hard wired in these people that 3 or more black people are a threat no matter the situation. I was at a table for a law firm party with the 2 other blacks and one of the partners asked why "all" of us were at one table together?

You are to look at demons doing demon things as if you expect it. They will fear you and move on.

“If you don't understand white supremacy/racism ,everything that you do understand will only confuse you..”​

. Neely Fuller.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's hard wired in these people that 3 or more black people are a threat no matter the situation. I was at a table for a law firm party with the 2 other blacks and one of the partners asked why "all" of us were at one table together?

You are to look at demons doing demon things as if you expect it. They will fear you and move on.

“If you don't understand white supremacy/racism ,everything that you do understand will only confuse you..”​

. Neely Fuller.
    This is so true when we are together they automatically assume we are plotting and we are so they have all the reason to be suspicious.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    And on top of that, who do you think we'd go with on a show like this? A group of white people, or to the group that we feel comfortable in? I think it's more to do with us being more connected than we are with white people, so we know it's going to be easier to be in a group with other black people. Plus, I wonder if we're the minority on the show. I could see there being a lot more white people on the show. But idk, I don't watch it, and I probably won't.

Either way, it's a non-issue, and these people screaming foul about it, should just move on, because they sound and look dumb when they bring up stuff like this.

I can't believe they sit around and come up with this stuff to be mad about lol
    I know right, it's so dumb that they would worry about this sort of thing. I guess they have to have a reason to complain about something.

. Neely Fuller.
    I believe it. One of my friends, who is white, was scared of black people when he was a kid, mainly because of all the false bs his parents told him. But after meeting myself and my family years ago, he realized that the stereotypes he was told, weren't true. But, it goes to show, that so many people were taught to fear us instead. And I see that here with these people complaining about black people making an alliance on a tv show.