Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    The people have spoken. Black Chicago stood on business and made the bootlicks shift gears. This proves that when most are not given handouts and benefits, most will leave. One thing about FBA, we got it straight out the mud. We built it before anyone ever came and we built it in times of oppression. We are different, and the world knows it!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is where the gotcha can come in:

"WLS said its sources said the firm deadline might be flexible if illegal immigrants are believed to be looking to find housing and work."

Also I don't think they are begging...the US Government is setting up bases in Central and South America to bring these people here. This is a business arrangement...

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

"WLS said its sources said the firm deadline might be flexible if illegal immigrants are believed to be looking to find housing and work."

Also I don't think they are begging...the US Government is setting up bases in Central and South America to bring these people here. This is a business arrangement...
    Anytime you get something for nothing, I call that begging

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anytime you get something for nothing, I call that begging
    They're not really getting something for nothing though when we think about it. The USA and the Corporations that run it want cheap labor and some they are bringing these people in by the boatload. The illegal immigrants seem entitled to us but really they're like "hey you asked us to come work and we're so make sure you give us a place to stay until we get situated".

I hate the situation as much as you do...I'm pretty damn right leaning when it comes to immigration...I'd want to ship them all back but that only makes sense if we buy the whole "humanitarian crisis" story they government is peddling. Really what's happening is the price of labor needs to go down in the eyes of the Capitalist and this is their way of doing it.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My big issue is coming to America from where ever and hating on Black folks. I don't care if you are a fellow black person from somewhere else originally or lineage wise or non Black. Don't come and hate. Especially if you are getting resources and then turnaround later and do the 'lift yourself up' bullsh*t.

I've gotten into it with people, even some extended family members over that mindset.

Historically ALL countries that ruled its era economically was built on slave and/or cheap labor. All. No exceptions. Roman Empire had slaves. So many they out numbered free people Rome. British, Spanish empires ran on slave labor in the colonies and originally serfs at home.

China and Russia ran on very cheap labor in their come up. America is no different. Slave labor in the south, dirt cheap immigrant labor in the north, whose factories and infrastructure was fueled off the free labor in the south.

Today is no different. So many industries rely on cheap labor: restaurant, farm, construction and its expanded to other industries.

What's so bad these days are residents like southside Chicago blacks are told their schools gotta close, no money to pay for programs, etc and then the same government bring in non citizens and give them all of it AND have them live in the same area for no cost. Lastly, gas light Blacks that we must help them.

It won't take long for them to join the white supremacy mindset.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    They're not really getting something for nothing though when we think about it. The USA and the Corporations that run it want cheap labor and some they are bringing these people in by the boatload. The illegal immigrants seem entitled to us but really they're like "hey you asked us to come work and we're so make sure you give us a place to stay until we get situated".

I hate the situation as much as you do...I'm pretty damn right leaning when it comes to immigration...I'd want to ship them all back but that only makes sense if we buy the whole "humanitarian crisis" story they government is peddling. Really what's happening is the price of labor needs to go down in the eyes of the Capitalist and this is their way of doing it.
    I agree but we are finding out that many of these illegals come based on handouts, not opportunity. Once the money runs out, they become more entitled and demanding. Many don't have any thoughts of working, they just want the goodies and grab bags. Once that's not there, they want to leave.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree but we are finding out that many of these illegals come based on handouts, not opportunity. Once the money runs out, they become more entitled and demanding. Many don't have any thoughts of working, they just want the goodies and grab bags. Once that's not there, they want to leave.
    Do you believe they become entitled due to them uprooting their entire lives at the promise of being able to make a new life in the USA? Wouldn’t you be upset if Ghana said for us to go there because they have jobs that will pay more than the USA but when we make it we are sleeping on the streets with no work?

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Do you believe they become entitled due to them uprooting their entire lives at the promise of being able to make a new life in the USA? Wouldn’t you be upset if Ghana said for us to go there because they have jobs that will pay more than the USA but when we make it we are sleeping on the streets with no work?
    When we go places, we are usually already papered up or have some means to make money. We're not going to another country based on a pipe dream. No one gives us a free handout. These people are receiving handouts and benefits. 9000 dollars a month, free housing, free education etc. I've seen too many stories that when the money runs out, they cut and run. America has no moral liberty to give them anything, especially with all of the issues we face. Illegal immigration has been proven to solely affect us and brings nothing to our betterment. This is a direct attack on us so excuse me if I call it what it is!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When we go places, we are usually already papered up or have some means to make money. We're not going to another country based on a pipe dream. No one gives us a free handout. These people are receiving handouts and benefits. 9000 dollars a month, free housing, free education etc. I've seen too many stories that when the money runs out, they cut and run. America has no moral liberty to give them anything, especially with all of the issues we face. Illegal immigration has been proven to solely affect us and brings nothing to our betterment. This is a direct attack on us so excuse me if I call it what it is!
    The point you’re overlooking brother is the fact that they are being asked to come by the US Government. It‘s not a pipe dream, the US Government is trafficking them into the nation with a network of camps across the globe. In my opinion they have every reason to be upset if they get here and the US Government is not holding up its end of the bargain.

D

Deleted member 1946

The people have spoken. Black Chicago stood on business and made the bootlicks shift gears. This proves that when most are not given handouts and benefits, most will leave. One thing about FBA, we got it straight out the mud. We built it before anyone ever came and we built it in times of oppression. We are different, and the world knows it!
    So glad we fought back

D

Deleted member 1946

The point you’re overlooking brother is the fact that they are being asked to come by the US Government. It‘s not a pipe dream, the US Government is trafficking them into the nation with a network of camps across the globe. In my opinion they have every reason to be upset if they get here and the US Government is not holding up its end of the bargain.
    Of course.

D

Deleted member 1946

I am 100 percent against illegal immigration. They are being funneled into many towns with a sizeable Black population.

D

Deleted member 1946

I definitely think it is a business arrangement.

D

Deleted member 1946

I do believe many will become entitled because some already are. They are making demands.

D

Deleted member 1946

Agree. I think they want them here to replace us. And I have seen videos of these men who look like they are in military shape. All men lined up in a row. No women or children in sight.

D

Deleted member 1946

My big issue is coming to America from where ever and hating on Black folks. I don't care if you are a fellow black person from somewhere else originally or lineage wise or non Black. Don't come and hate. Especially if you are getting resources and then turnaround later and do the 'lift yourself up' bullsh*t.

I've gotten into it with people, even some extended family members over that mindset.

Historically ALL countries that ruled its era economically was built on slave and/or cheap labor. All. No exceptions. Roman Empire had slaves. So many they out numbered free people Rome. British, Spanish empires ran on slave labor in the colonies and originally serfs at home.

China and Russia ran on very cheap labor in their come up. America is no different. Slave labor in the south, dirt cheap immigrant labor in the north, whose factories and infrastructure was fueled off the free labor in the south.

Today is no different. So many industries rely on cheap labor: restaurant, farm, construction and its expanded to other industries.

What's so bad these days are residents like southside Chicago blacks are told their schools gotta close, no money to pay for programs, etc and then the same government bring in non citizens and give them all of it AND have them live in the same area for no cost. Lastly, gas light Blacks that we must help them.

It won't take long for them to join the white supremacy mindset.
    They have been indoctrinated to do so. Plus some are specifically told when they are coming here.

D

Deleted member 1946

Because many folks here won't work for extra low wages.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    All the politicians in these cities were telling them to come on in and now it is a problem. Why the f were you telling them to come in when you knew it would cause damages? Cause these people are sick in the head. These illegals are all over the country. Since the start of 2021 when Biden undid that border stop Trump put in place, it is estimated that over 3 MILLION illegals crossed into the US and are STILL HERE.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    All the politicians in these cities were telling them to come on in and now it is a problem. Why the f were you telling them to come in when you knew it would cause damages? Cause these people are sick in the head. These illegals are all over the country. Since the start of 2021 when Biden undid that border stop Trump put in place, it is estimated that over 3 MILLION illegals crossed into the US and are STILL HERE.
    This is a direct attack on us. This is the replacement agenda they've been trying to do since they arrived on this land and saw us.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a direct attack on us. This is the replacement agenda they've been trying to do since they arrived on this land and saw us.
    Replace us with who though cause there are all sorts flooding in, blacks, middle easterns , hispanics... Like are they just trying to create a more "yes sir no sir" nation like they had before?

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA