The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tariq Nasheed Allegedly Slaps Taharka Bey

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taharka Bey said he was going to LA to sue Tariq and it appears as if he was serious because he went up to the Hidden History Musuem and got slapped according to Tariq.

I don‘t know why Taharka Bey thought he could go up there after all that has been said between the two of them.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Shouldn't have went up there man. I hope Taharka Bey just takes the L and doesn't try to come back with the blammers. It is over and done and he can handle it in court. It doesn't have to go any further than this.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    idk. Tariq doesn't have the best track record for being honest. I'm not quick to come to conclusions. Esp when he's raising money for his upcoming rent party premiere. We'll see how it plays out.

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    I ain't gon front like I ain't donate to some movies AND to the museum, but I stopped short when he opened up the baby registry for the public to donate items. He rich, and having had a kid myself, it felt a lil funny style to me.
    RCNAL
    RCNAL
    If Bey is filing charges, doesn't that corroborate Tariq slapping him?
    Reactions: Jay

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Shouldn't have went up there man. I hope Taharka Bey just takes the L and doesn't try to come back with the blammers. It is over and done and he can handle it in court. It doesn't have to go any further than this.
    Shouldn't go up there...shit dude lives
    in Baltimore and is traveling to LA probably just for this reason. He provoked Tariq for clout/the bag

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    so, from what I gathered.. Taharka got the footage because he wore a bodycamera. He admitted tariq swung on him, but in a girly way. And a cop, and two security guards were there. So he dipped because it wasn't worth risking jail to fight Tariq.

I would gave Tariq more credit if he swung on him one on one. because it's easy to act tough when you have security to back you up.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    to go to an event in the age of social media, eh. I don't blame him. but he went there to file a civil suit and i guess gather other info for his case.
    Trillfate
    Trillfate
    Why is he harassing Tariq?
    blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    from my understanding, he wasn't. he was getting footage of the museum when security called Tariq and he pulled up.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    but i wonder if Tariq gonna return to court tomorrow and continue to play victim in his case with Brandon when you're online bragging about smacking people. gonna be interesting.

JerriBun
    JerriBun
    Good point. Security camera footage makes Tariq look like a bully. Guy is retreating, but you're still "running him down". Oof.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One thing's for sure, both of those old negroes are going to be soaking in epsom salt tonight.
    Peanut & Mrs. Bey are probably at Walgreen's buying all the IcyHot and Tiger Balm right now!

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I wanna make this clear. Running down a man you claim to dislike....constantly making videos about a dude you dislike.....going to a muesum you claim is fraudulent.....is goofy nigga shit.

It's hoe shit. Negroes trying to hiding pure player hating behind "criticism" is too easy to spot. Thats why no one but other haters fuck with them. The people can see a hater from a mile away. Geniune criticism....NEVER ventures into this shit here.

Hoe shit. Baby momma shit.

H
    HailCzr85
    But.....But......

Gladiator GIF
    • Mad Props
    Reactions: ZxBro

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wanna make this clear. Running down a man you claim to dislike....constantly making videos about a dude you dislike.....going to a muesum you claim is fraudulent.....is goofy nigga shit.

It's hoe shit. Negroes trying to hiding pure player hating behind "criticism" is too easy to spot. Thats why no one but other haters fuck with them. The people can see a hater from a mile away. Geniune criticism....NEVER ventures into this shit here.

Hoe shit. Baby momma shit.
    The issue is that you all don’t hold Tariq to that same standard so in the end it’s not a standard it’s stan words. You guys make excuses for all the fuck shit Tariq does but then hold everyone else to a strict standard. Tariq doxxed this man, called him a sexual offender, mad cartoons about him but all that is a-ok. But when Taharka Bey responds back he’s a hater. It makes no sense.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Point blank

The funny thing about the tweet responses is that everybody is saying that Taharka Bey was harassing Tariq. Last time I checked, we're supposed to celebrate the pull up, and Taharka flew across the country to do just that. Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?
    That being said, the next episodes of both guys shows are gonna be straight foolishness, lying, & splainin'!

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The issue is that you all don’t hold Tariq to that same standard so in the end it’s not a standard it’s stan words. You guys make excuses for all the fuck shit Tariq does but then hold everyone else to a strict standard. Tariq doxxed this man, called him a sexual offender, mad cartoons about him but all that is a-ok. But when Taharka Bey responds back he’s a hater. It makes no sense.
    Nah.. All of that you mentioned was Tariq response to taharka's smoke. He started this.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Yall condone harassing a black business with a bodycam on? That's what's ok to some of yall?
    While I do not like what Taharka did and believe he deserved to be slapped, this is a bad take. The Hidden History Museum was paid for out of the community's pockets and we have a right to inspect it. If someone's actions are forthright then it should stand to scrutiny.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    While I do not like what Taharka did and believe he deserved to be slapped, this is a bad take. The Hidden History Museum was paid for out of the community's pockets and we have a right to inspect it. If someone's actions are forthright then it should stand to scrutiny.
    Nah bruh, He's coming there in bad faith. He's not coming there for any constructive positive reasons.

Like josiah starr said this is way beyond the threshold of "scrutiny and criticism". This is hate. This is crab shit.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yall condone harassing a black business with a bodycam on? That's what's ok to some of yall?
    I condone Taharka for flying cross country to Tariq's home state of california to file a civil suit for slander and wrongfully calling him a pedophile. and wore a bodycam as evidence of serving him papers. -- i don't see an issue with that.

even though those videos make taharka look bad, but in the end, it will probably do more harm to Tariq. esp since he's back in court tomorrow with Brandon.. which TARIQ filed papers on.

and even though Taharka took a L by not "fighting" back, it was a smart move. There was police and security present. No need to go to jail as an out-of-state resident for Tariq. It's not worth it.

if anything, Taharka shouldn't have went up there solo. and it was probably bad timing.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah bruh, He's coming there in bad faith. He's not coming there for any constructive positive reasons.

Like josiah starr said this is way beyond the threshold of "scrutiny and criticism". This is hate. This is crab shit.

I believe he went there to serve him the court summons. Which is stupid as he should have got someone to do it for him but he did have business showing up to the museum if that’s the case.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A few things.
    1. Bey dude was obviously looking to trigger Tariq.
    2. Tariq may have snitched on himself, admitting to hitting him on video
    3. Not a good look for both but I get it. They are street cats, at some point or another as kids or adults, black males have been involved in some street-ish mess. .

All that being said, TB may have done that on purpose to provoke Tariq and Tariq may have unknowingly played himself into having to pay a lawsuit. I would hate to see that happen to him. A decent lawyer is going to say Tariq 'felt threatened' but his video doesn't seem to say that. Still, with their history, its going to be hard for TB to say "Its a public place and I have a right to go there' and then try to have that fly as its the 2nd time he's tried to 'confront' Tariq (the reparations rally being the first).

Hopefully, it doesn't come out to that. TB comes off looking for clout with all the Tariq ish. He has a right to critique anyone but the fact remains he started talking slick ish first. Tariq should be above it all but he is self proclaimed prince of pettiness. I get it.

Not gonna give either props for their respective actions. It's not a good look for black empowerment either way. TB is doing too much with the low key stalking, seemingly clout chasing. Hopefully someone tells Tariq dude is not worth it. Both on vastly different levels of public notoriety. Don't punch down when you are in that space.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The funny thing about the tweet responses is that everybody is saying that Taharka Bey was harassing Tariq. Last time I checked, we're supposed to celebrate the pull up, and Taharka flew across the country to do just that. Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?
    That being said, the next episodes of both guys shows are gonna be straight foolishness, lying, & splainin'!
    "oochie wally or one mic" laughingblackguylaughingblackguy

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taharka is an agent sent to take down Tariq like many of our great leaders. We need a data base on here of suspected agents.
    We have a database of media entities but I have held out on making one for individuals because it’ll turn into a “Person X doesn’t agree with my favorite YouTuber do he’s an agent” and I don’t believe that’s useful.

Agents look like the good guys that’s why they are successful. They get you to believe they are working in your best interest and then pivot once they reach a critical mass of followers. We seen the USA do it here, Colombia, Ecuador, Cuba, Venezuela, Congo, etc.

You cannot have a true agent watch and be dogmatic. I’ll make one when I see the Prove Me Wrong community grow and start to engage in true intellectual discourse.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay Taharka was on Star Report. I listened for about 5 minutes, then had to turn that shit off. But Star was low key clowning him from the way the interview sounded
    Yeah I listened to and yes Star was definitely clowning. It’s a sad situation all around and makes me feel like a good amount of us ain’t gon make it.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wouldn't give this situation that much attention, fr fr. They way I see it, all we have to do is sit back and watch Tariq & TB go back & forth with one another. This is a beef. And like all beef, you just watch it marinade & cook.

Outside that, I have business matters to attend to.
    Deer Popcorn GIF

Last edited:

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wouldn't give this situation that much attention, fr fr. They way I see it, all we have to do is sit back and watch Tariq & TB go back & forth with one another. This is a beef. And like all beef, you just watch it marinade & cook.

Outside that, I have business matters to attend to.
    Deer Popcorn GIF
    Salute GIF by America's Got Talent