The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

TBA broadcast

AgentBlack

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Did anyone catch tonight’s TBA broadcast? He was talking about the accomplishments of Richard Williams and how some people in white Society have been trying to bash him, while what Venus and Serena Williams ended up doing with their lives is up for question the accomplishments of Richard should not be denied regardless of how they turned out. I myself do not agree with Venus and Serena‘s lifestyle choices but it doesn’t take away from Richard‘s greatness, but what do you guys think?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did anyone catch tonight’s TBA broadcast? He was talking about the accomplishments of Richard Williams and how some people in white Society have been trying to bash him, while what Venus and Serena Williams ended up doing with their lives is up for question the accomplishments of Richard should not be denied regardless of how they turned out. I myself do not agree with Venus and Serena‘s lifestyle choices but it doesn’t take away from Richard‘s greatness, but what do you guys think?
    Man that one 56 year old dude who kept being up the daughters relationships could not grasp Jason’s point.

There was that other young cat who when Jason asked what was his credentials and he started talking about building a house.

It was a great broadcast and I like how he kept everyone on subject. This is about Richard’s accomplishments and how he paved a way for his two daughters and held them down through rain, sleet, or snow.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was a great episode and made it clear how racist these white feminists are. That white chick wanted to full on erase the dad out of the story under the guise of “femininity“ but really she doesn’t want to see a strong Black man shown in a good light.

AgentBlack

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Man that one 56 year old dude who kept being up the daughters relationships could not grasp Jason’s point.

There was that other young cat who when Jason asked what was his credentials and he started talking about building a house.

It was a great broadcast and I like how he kept everyone on subject. This is about Richard’s accomplishments and how he paved a way for his two daughters and held them down through rain, sleet, or snow.
    Oh yeah it was a very informative show and he actually changed my mind because he was right everyone was focusing on Venus and Serena when the real focus should have been on Richard and what he accomplished, the real point was to honor him and honor Black men who are doing what they’re supposed to be doing! Brother Tariq and she also touched on the subject and he called it like it was, he said that the media doesn’t like to see black men being good fathers and good husbands to black women and black children they only like to show black men as submissive or LGBT or chasing after interracial sexual access.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh yeah it was a very informative show and he actually changed my mind because he was right everyone was focusing on Venus and Serena when the real focus should have been on Richard and what he accomplished, the real point was to honor him and honor Black men who are doing what they’re supposed to be doing! Brother Tariq and she also touched on the subject and he called it like it was, he said that the media doesn’t like to see black men being good fathers and good husbands to black women and black children they only like to show black men as submissive or LGBT or chasing after interracial sexual access.
    Yup and they put the raunchy bed buck nonsense on a pedestal like Lil Nas X but King Richard ain’t being held up as some brave expose. But it’s all good we know now and have to create our own spaces.

AgentBlack

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It was a great episode and made it clear how racist these white feminists are. That white chick wanted to full on erase the dad out of the story under the guise of “femininity“ but really she doesn’t want to see a strong Black man shown in a good light.
    Exactly and that is why I don’t get down with this feminism thing, feminism was originated through the struggles of black women, white women saw with the black women were doing and how they were supporting their men and vice versa and they wanted to capitalize on that and use it for themselves, 500 years later they still doing the same shit, exam nowadays we have more black women going along with this nonsense, but also a lot more people are starting to get on code and see through this bullshit that is white feminism,
    Yup and they put the raunchy bed buck nonsense on a pedestal like Lil Nas X but King Richard ain’t being held up as some brave expose. But it’s all good we know now and have to create our own spaces.
    💯 facts Brotha i’m just glad that a lot of us starting to wake up and see through this bullshit, at the end of the day all we have is each other and to make sure we stay strong we got to clean our house and get rid of these c00ns and sell outs like Lil Nas X

AgentBlack

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Couldn’t have said it better myself man, these feminists are a plague on the black nuclear family and their agenda is pretty clear at this point so I don’t understand how any black women fall for this garbage unless they’re a bunch of self hating bed wenches...It’s become pretty clear even in media the way they portray black man is a Paulding and has a clear agenda behind it, even if you look at the new crappy Cowboy Bebop show on Netflix they intentionally made jet black but they also made him a cooIt’s become pretty clear even in media the way they portray black man is Appalling and has a clear agenda behind it, even if you look at the new crappy Cowboy Bebop show on Netflix they intentionally made jet a black man but they also made him a cuck married to a white woman and having a daughter who doesn’t love him, there was even a blatantly racist joke between him and an old white lady, I noticed throughout the show it was OK to degrade the black man but they wanted to hold white feminism in the highest regard

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    💯 facts Brotha i’m just glad that a lot of us starting to wake up and see through this bullshit, at the end of the day all we have is each other and to make sure we stay strong we got to clean our house and get rid of these c00ns and sell outs like Lil Nas X
    You ain’t lying…that’s why I started this site so that we can talk without having to worry about not only feminists but LBGT agenda and the democrat agenda shills that interfere in our discussions on every other site.

AgentBlack

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You ain’t lying…that’s why I started this site so that we can talk without having to worry about not only feminists but LBGT agenda and the democrat agenda shills that interfere in our discussions on every other site.
    And honestly when I saw the ad on TBA Broadcast I immediately hopped on I think I speak for everyone when I say we got a tip or her see you and thank you 🙏 for getting something like this started, I know a lot of black folks have thought about it but you actually went out and did it and I honestly hope and pray that this page blows up I will definitely be sharing it on my social media to all my FBA brothers and sisters! Also on a sidenote how do you give props? I don’t see an icon for it on here

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    ven if you look at the new crappy Cowboy Bebop show on Netflix they intentionally made jet a black man but they also made him a cuck married to a white woman and having a daughter who doesn’t love him, there was even a blatantly racist joke between him and an old white lady,
    Exactly I don't watch that stupid show. I've been getting very intolerant with anything damaging to my psyche. I don't want to see any needlessly bad portrayals of Black people, period.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And honestly when I saw the ad on TBA Broadcast I immediately hopped on I think I speak for everyone when I say we got a tip or her see you and thank you 🙏 for getting something like this started, I know a lot of black folks have thought about it but you actually went out and did it and I honestly hope and pray that this page blows up I will definitely be sharing it on my social media to all my FBA brothers and sisters! Also on a sidenote how do you give props? I don’t see an icon for it on here
    Thanks brotha, that means a lot.

BTW you can prop after you've received 25 positive props yourself. This is to stop trolls and shills from coming on here and dissing (dislike) different topics. It also makes it that if you want to have a voice in liking and disliking content you have to contribute. Lurkers are fine but you can't lurk and dislike.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I was listening to it last night. My man Bro. Elijah be cringey af sometimes. I know he means well, he's just so awkward.
    He sounds LGBT sometimes.

"Hey big brother"

I remember on one occasion he said TBA was like a god and I was immediately thinking "what would Bro Elijah do for a klondike bar?"

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    He sounds LGBT sometimes.

"Hey big brother"

I remember on one occasion he said TBA was like a god and I was immediately thinking "what would Bro Elijah do for a klondike bar

actually. the more I think about it, the more I wonder if he isn't an agent. The compliments and constant gushing comes off as sycophancy...and some of his questions tend to either be obvious or leading....

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    actually. the more I think about it, the more I wonder if he isn't an agent. The compliments and constant gushing comes off as sycophancy...and some of his questions tend to either be obvious or leading....
    100% “hey big brother so we should get a Kit Kat right, just in case right”. He may also be a narcissist. Those type of people will love bomb the hell out of you then next minute be trying to kill you.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    That‘s actually an astute observation. Ingratiate himself and get Jason to say something incriminating. Totally within the realm of possibility.