The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tension between the NATO mafia and Russia

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Over the last week lamestream media has been attempting to shovel off 46s approval ratings off the front page and find something else. Anyone who understands how modern American Policy works understands that a President with sinking approval ratings must got to war or start a campaign. The newest campaign is this dog whistle of the Ukraine (a non NATO state) and Russia. NATO and its allies have lost favor with most of the world only to began infighting with each other. The earliest signs were Brexit and most recently between the UK and Ireland. Racially speaking, its is rumored as of late that Ukrainians also have a special type of Anti-Black racism with its Azov and Svoboda groups recruiting military officer cadets and enlisted alike.

☆HOWEVER, that's not the magic bullet, as the white population in America loses influence, they find themselves grasping for white people to import. A factor contributing to the relatively high death in the Ukraine is a high mortality rate among working-age males from preventable causes such as alcohol poisoning and smoking. In 2008, the country's population was one of the fastest declining in the world at -5% growth.

Attachments

fb25a566a51893f5f86a5020ddcc7f95.jpg

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
*The above statistics were provided by Ukrainian and US government agencies.

Ukraine has one of the fastest growing HIV/AIDS epidemics in the world. About 1.63 percent of Ukrainian adults, or about 756,300 citizens, were estimated to be living with HIV/AIDS in 2007, up from 1.46 percent of the population in 2005, or 685,600 citizens.

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks
The hypocrisy in this all is how the USA is trying to paint the Russia as the enemy but the USA is interjecting itself into the dealings of a foreign nation across the pond. The USA can meddle in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ecuador, Indonesia, Cuba, Mali, and a multitude of other countries but Russia operating in its backyard is aggressive. That’s why it is important as a Black man to detach myself from their fights. It’s savagery, hypocrisy, and greed at its finest. American children may die all because the USA feels like it owns the world.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The hypocrisy in this all is how the USA is trying to paint the Russia as the enemy but the USA is interjecting itself into the dealings of a foreign nation across the pond. The USA can meddle in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ecuador, Indonesia, Cuba, Mali, and a multitude of other countries but Russia operating in its backyard is aggressive. That’s why it is important as a Black man to detach myself from their fights. It’s savagery, hypocrisy, and greed at its finest. American children may die all because the USA feels like it owns the world.
    Do you think that the USA is filing a power void that would be filled with or without the USA’s presence?

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    On the front end I look at this as another Military Industrial Complex money laundering campaign. On the back end, as stated above, is a new way to funnel in fresh white bodies and enemy forces against us. These white bodies have high addiction rates and may kick the opiod campaign into overdrive. Could this be the death nail as history repeats itself? Are we ready?

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    On the front end I look at this as another Military Industrial Complex money laundering campaign. On the back end, as stated above, is a new way to funnel in fresh white bodies and enemy forces against us. These white bodies have high addiction rates and may kick the opiod campaign into overdrive. Could this be the death nail as history repeats itself? Are we ready?
    You know these niggas just tryna make some more money. Put some dollars in KBR's pocket so Biden can get some speaking fees when he's out.