Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Terrifier 2

Real One

Sixer
zBucks

Has anyone checked this movie out? I caught it with a friend a few days ago and I gotta admit, it's gory like everyone is saying. I heard recently as well, that people were puking because of how messed up it was. Honestly it had its moments, but I didn't think it was as bad as people were making it out to be. It's not a good movie, but for those looking for some dumb fun may be into it.

The acting is pretty bad, but I think they know exactly the kind of movie they're making and aren't taking themselves too seriously.

D

Deleted member 1475

Has anyone checked this movie out? I caught it with a friend a few days ago and I gotta admit, it's gory like everyone is saying. I heard recently as well, that people were puking because of how messed up it was. Honestly it had its moments, but I didn't think it was as bad as people were making it out to be. It's not a good movie, but for those looking for some dumb fun may be into it.

The acting is pretty bad, but I think they know exactly the kind of movie they're making and aren't taking themselves too seriously.
I heard it was pretty gory too. Still, I doubt that anyone would throw up over a horror movie these days.