Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Texas Republicans Introduce H.R. 4321 To Ban Bailouts For States That Implement Reparations

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

H.R.4321 - To prohibit the United States Government from providing bailouts or other financial assistance to any State or local government that enacts any law providing reparations for slavery, and for other purposes.​

^^ Them people pay their agents and influencers to convince us not to vote so they can legally pass evil like this. Btw, has anyone ever noticed how they only tell BLACK people to not vote? EVERYTHING in America runs on politics, but they do everything they can to keep us from flexing our political muscle. No other ethnic group has that message pushed on them.
Spooky, huh?

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This puts reparations front and center as a political issue which is a win. Before I further that point I’ll address your remarks on not voting, the problem is both the politicians who offer us no tangibles and the people who blindly vote Republican or Democrat treating it as some sort of team sport, this behavior gives them no reason to offer tangibles. The DNC has literally instructed their candidates such as Hillary Clinton not to address black issues or even worse black people, they’ve been instructed to use ambiguous terms such as POC or “black & brown” but never just black. That behavior should not be rewarded with a vote!

I digress, why it’s a win is because it forces both parties that I previously mentioned to acknowledge a black specific tangible. Percy Earl might love to lecture us as to why we should vote for Joe and how he marched with King but that nigga still want his check. The Democrats will get faced with questions about reparations as the Republicans work to stop it. It’s all good.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This puts reparations front and center as a political issue which is a win. Before I further that point I’ll address your remarks on not voting, the problem is both the politicians who offer us no tangibles and the people who blindly vote Republican or Democrat treating it as some sort of team sport, this behavior gives them no reason to offer tangibles. The DNC has literally instructed their candidates such as Hillary Clinton not to address black issues or even worse black people, they’ve been instructed to use ambiguous terms such as POC or “black & brown” but never just black. That behavior should not be rewarded with a vote!

I digress, why it’s a win is because it forces both parties that I previously mentioned to acknowledge a black specific tangible. Percy Earl might love to lecture us as to why we should vote for Joe and how he marched with King but that nigga still want his check. The Democrats will get faced with questions about reparations as the Republicans work to stop it. It’s all good.
    Your vote is not a reward, your vote is currency. You use it to get what you want, not as a treat. Not using your political power does not "punish" the politician or party, they will be fine. The only thing that happens is that we have to sit back and watch other groups who have more political muscle make gains while we fall further behind. The Black vote is so potentially powerful, that it's being stifled globally.
    Here's a short video on the devils convincing Trini Blacks not to vote:
    (They use bought & paid for YouTubers to convince Black Americans to sit out of the political process).
    As for your second point, this doesn't force either party to focus on our reparations. What the bill does is allow Texas to deny aid to any other state that has paid reparations. Therefore, some other states stand to lose aid and therefore not pass reparations. That's like when some states refused Obama's federal stimulus money. At the end of the day, the poorest citizens were the most affected. This isn't a win for the reparations movement.
    The only bright side for Black people is that the bill hasn't passed.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Your vote is not a reward, your vote is currency. You use it to get what you want, not as a treat. Not using your political power does not "punish" the politician or party, they will be fine. The only thing that happens is that we have to sit back and watch other groups who have more political muscle make gains while we fall further behind. The Black vote is so potentially powerful, that it's being stifled globally.
    (They use bought & paid for YouTubers to convince Black Americans to sit out of the political process).
    As for your second point, this doesn't force either party to focus on our reparations. What the bill does is allow Texas to deny aid to any other state that has paid reparations. Therefore, some other states stand to lose aid and therefore not pass reparations. That's like when some states refused Obama's federal stimulus money. At the end of the day, the poorest citizens were the most affected. This isn't a win for the reparations movement.
    Your vote only has power when its worth something and voting for 1 party at 90%+ when they offer you nothing makes your vote worthless. All of these other groups vote red or blue within margins of 40%-60%, some even 30%-70%. Those are the margins that give voting power because they can be swayed, when you vote 90% for one group for better or worse, both sides know your vote can’t be swayed and it’s pointless to campaign for it.

The remedy to all this is what Reconstructionist 2.0 have proposed which is to run ourselves, push our own interest, and vote for our candidates. Voting for the likes of Joe Biden does nothing and if he ever got a bill on his desk like that he won’t veto it.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Your vote only has power when its worth something and voting for 1 party at 90%+ when they offer you nothing makes your vote worthless. All of these other groups vote red or blue within margins of 40%-60%, some even 30%-70%. Those are the margins that give voting power because they can be swayed, when you vote 90% for one group for better or worse, both sides know your vote can’t be swayed and it’s pointless to campaign for it.

The remedy to all this is what Reconstructionist 2.0 have proposed which is to run ourselves, push our own interest, and vote for our candidates. Voting for the likes of Joe Biden does nothing and if he ever got a bill on his desk like that he won’t veto it.
    Two things:
    1. "Your vote only has power when..." is the biggest scam pulled on the American people, and it's a shame that.so many Black people are falling for it. I repeat: EVERYTHING in this country is political. Not using your vote as the powerful tool that it is is akin to going into a gunfight with just your fists and then complaining when you get shot.

2. Who mentioned Joe Biden's sorry ass?

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Two things:
    1. "Your vote only has power when..." is the biggest scam pulled on the American people, and it's a shame that.so many Black people are falling for it. I repeat: EVERYTHING in this country is political. Not using your vote as the powerful tool that it is is akin to going into a gunfight with just your fists and then complaining when you get shot.

2. Who mentioned Joe Biden's sorry ass?
    I use Joe Biden as an example of the mainstream Democrats who do nothing for us. So I’ll ask you should we continue to vote for politicians who offer us nothing?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I use Joe Biden as an example of the mainstream Democrats who do nothing for us. So I’ll ask you should we continue to vote for politicians who offer us nothing?
    I'll tell you the same thing I've been saying since I joined 6ZEROS (you can search my old posts for a longer, more in-depth answer), we should never vote for "nothing".
    We need to do what every other group does (this is the short version because I'm on my way to a meeting):
    1. Decide what we want as a group.
    2. Buy a politician.
    3. Lean on our politician until our demands are met.
    4. Continue working with our politician and either get them reelected or replaced if they don't keep their end of the bargain.
    5. Rinse & repeat every election cycle.

That's the way Dr. Claud Anderson taught us to vote, and it works. If you don't believe it, look at how the muslims in Deerborn, MI just made their local school district change its entire curriculum, look at the political gains that hispanic immigrants have made (illegals can even vote now on some states), and look at the influence that Asians have had in ending Affirmative Action.

I have never advocated for voting just to vote, I believe that our votes are power. We should never not excercise that power.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    "Don't vote at all black people unless reparations" is obvious agent talk.

This is the other option.
    Interesting. How is that "agent talk?" For the longest time, I feel we as BP have been treating the elections as like the Olympics instead of us becoming more politically astute. In adding, with a greater strategic mission in driving constantly and wildly, unapologetically, QUID PRO QUO! Our vote with elections should always be looked at as no more than a business transaction.

Last edited:

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

H.R.4321 - To prohibit the United States Government from providing bailouts or other financial assistance to any State or local government that enacts any law providing reparations for slavery, and for other purposes.​

^^ Them people pay their agents and influencers to convince us not to vote so they can legally pass evil like this. Btw, has anyone ever noticed how they only tell BLACK people to not vote? EVERYTHING in America runs on politics, but they do everything they can to keep us from flexing our political muscle. No other ethnic group has that message pushed on them.
    Spooky, huh?
    And this is why we’re going to have to class action sue the United States Government and all the banks that are still involved in targeted crimes against our humanity.

IMG_8863.jpeg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    D

Deleted member 1946

We need to have a clearly defined strategy as to what we want. Then, we need a plan on how to get it.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yep. And it must be specifically for us. Not all USA citizens.

D

Deleted member 1946

Spooky, huh?
    These folks are attempting to protect their power. We need to do things so we can come up and stop them from messing with us.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    All too often we get angry at the bill and that's it and don't go deeper. My view is we find out the actual people who sponsored and wrote the bills and put them on the Jumbotron.

Make their names synonymous with white supremacy. There should always be a price to pay for this kind of BS. If they run for office, make it known.

I also agree with the earlier sentiments on why and when to vote, reparations qualifications, etc, all that. But we should also play offense at times and be like the LBGTQ, Jews and other groups that when they are directly targeted they go into counter attack and have a bunker mentality.

The sponsor of this bill is a guy named Brian Babin. His name needs to be made synonamous with white supremacist. Throw in the 'suspected' preclude for cover for libel suits and put him on the jumbotron. These other groups go hard in the paint against anyone as a warning to others who wanna try.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need to have a clearly defined strategy as to what we want. Then, we need a plan on how to get it.
    We need to vote for our local and State legislators. We don’t need to vote for the President or Vice President. Or we could vote for the Vice President and not the President.. that would send a huge message.. Numbers don’t lie. The President & VP don’t author legislation anyway. They’re policy cheerleaders actually. We need a clear majority in the house and Senate to get anything done. Republicans will never do for black people .. they have way more racial resentment than Democrats. They are actively carrying the racist nationalists water right now.

Black people need to be more engaged in the electoral process. Don’t just vote during election time, join their clubs and caucuses as a voting member. We have to support our hand picked candidates and be their advisory board. There’s so much more we can do.

…And since the Congressional Black Caucus doesn’t speak for us.. there is no reason we can’t start another National Black Caucus that would likely turn into another party. Just saying… There are strategies.