The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Thanos Snap all white people, would you?

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    No, white people have their place on earth. Some are just sick with power and do not understand the dangers they are causing to the earth. However, the same is true with all ethnic groups, each has its problem child.
    This is the most healthiest view. White pole are here to stay and we need to learn how to coexist with them while ha our sovereignty and respect.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Very interesting thread. I hope this comes up again in another thread so I can understand what most of you are saying.

I think black people as a diaspora behave like we need white people, so I guess I wouldn't zap them away because black people don't seem to want to do for self or know how to. But I have mixed feelings about the comments here. I'm glad that we aren't exterminators, but what if they had the opportunity to do this to us, would they?

Nope. White people are dope it’s just they have no reason to respect us and so they don’t. I would rather Thanos Snap all of the coons in Africa and abroad.
    What would be our goal after all of the coons are gone? How would that affect our relationship with white people and achieve that goal?

psyop777

Registered
    Tither
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If they were snapped away it would be like Jurassic park, nature would find a way to bring them back worse than ever. In the span of time on earth they are nothing more than a petulant child poking and prodding their parents as they sleep. "I'm gone give you something to cry about" is fix'n to be in full effect.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What would be our goal after all of the coons are gone? How would that affect our relationship with white people and achieve that goal?
    Well it's a required step on the path to liberation so it'll just get us one step closer to what we want.
    If they were snapped away it would be like Jurassic park, nature would find a way to bring them back worse than ever. In the span of time on earth they are nothing more than a petulant child poking and prodding their parents as they sleep. "I'm gone give you something to cry about" is fix'n to be in full effect.
    Yeah it's a bug in the system that we have to fix ourselves.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Imagine all the bedwenches that would lose their minds .
    Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Bruh the divest crowd would basically give up on life.

D

Deleted member 191

I wouldn't finger snap them all. I would finger snap the racists and make it a live worldwide broadcast like on some Hunger Games shit. And let the ones who remain if they don't come correct, they'll be next. White people behave how they do because they have never received harsh penalty for their foolishness. The prospect of getting wiped off the face of the earth seems pretty got-damn harsh to me.

D

Deleted member 191

Yea.Thinking seriously the coons being zapped would change the game. The coons are the ones who give them leverage. All races are interesting to me but EVERYBODY need to respect the image of the SUN.Even Us.
    Very true. Getting rid of whites only doesnt make a huge impact if the coons are still here to "carry the torch" so to speak

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    but what if they had the opportunity to do this to us, would they?
    That's an interesting question. The source of racism is guilt and people do all types of stuff (including painting BLM on the street to murder) to not feel it. I think they would have another Civil War over it. Possibly, another world war. Just between them.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wouldn't finger snap them all. I would finger snap the racists and make it a live worldwide broadcast like on some Hunger Games ish. And let the ones who remain if they don't come correct, they'll be next. White people behave how they do because they have never received harsh penalty for their foolishness. The prospect of getting wiped off the face of the earth seems pretty got-damn harsh to me.
    mjlol

Then you end up with white people still owning everything though.

D

Deleted member 191

mjlol

Then you end up with white people still owning everything though.
    I see your point here, I think I was looking at it from the perspective that, while we wipe out the racists, we can build our own shit and start mobilizing. Who cares what white people own when we're now in position to build our own economic base in peace. As long as they know if they wanna try to get froggy and impede us from our growth, our survival, our progress then they can come get snapped tf out. They can own whatever the fuck they want AND mind their own fuckin business at the same time. Otherwise, they can get snapped tf out like they racist ass friends and family. We can hand out snaps for free.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    they might be a cancer the way cancer eats your body. Cancer is a mutation.....they are the result of a mutation and if you think about the Earth as an organism......then the Sun is providing chemotherapy on the Earth's Cancer
    What good is the chemo if it kills off the body first? We’re the chemo, the sun can be nullified with an umbrella.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It would be a case by case basis for me. However I would definitely make it to where they would have to periodically show their paper work. I feel as black people living under their system, is like living in perpetual purgatory. So why not turn the tables.
    So, no? usher laugh