The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

That Was An Unexpected Answer

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So they give black men booty to the polls, no voting no vucking, and vax that thang up.

As we all know by now my wife is Hispanic.
    So I asked her if they made a campaign ad targeting Hispanics saying they'll give them tacos if they voted would she be offended.

She didn't answer initially. Instead she asked a question.

" Are they actually going to give us the tacos?"

I said yes sure. We'll assume they'll have tacos at the polling sites for all Hispanic voters.

She says " Well in that case no I wouldn't be. It's a free taco. They never said how I had to vote."

That was unexpected.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If they are going to give something out for free to encourage someone to do something without any proof of what they are asking in return, it is free stuff. But this is very stereotypical and kind of like... Idk, racist? But what do they care?
    Heck they aren't even offering black people anything. They are just using negative stereotypes. It's like insulting us and saying give us the vote in the same breath.

If they said grape Koolaid and fried chicken for your vote that would be less insulting at this point. At least I'd be getting SOMETHING!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Heck they aren't even offering black people anything. They are just using negative stereotypes. It's like insulting us and saying give us the vote in the same breath.

If they said grape Koolaid and fried chicken for your vote that would be less insulting at this point. At least I'd be getting SOMETHING!
    Too many Black people accept it so they have no reason to change.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

They shouldn't be giving things for votes though! To anyone! They should be earning our trust and committing to what we want to get a vote. We need to get things passed that gives us insurance. Like if we vote for someone that promises to do A. and they start doing B. after being elected, all their funded should be cut off including their salary until they start fixing things OR they should be put on a chopping block where we can vote their asses out after a year.