Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Gwyn I swear if we ever start having live on location 6Zeros events, you gotta be the DJ for one of 'em. You drop cut after cut after cut!
    Thanks so much, sis! ✊🏽 🎶I LOVE MUSIC🎶 by The O'Jays

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Gwyn I swear if we ever start having live on location 6Zeros events, you gotta be the DJ for one of 'em. You drop cut after cut after cut!
    I'm looking for THE IGNORANT SHIT LIST. I've got one most have forgotten! ✊🏽 How do I pull it up?

D

Deleted member 191

I'm looking for THE IGNORANT SHIT LIST. I've got one most have forgotten! ✊🏽 How do I pull it up?

Found it. If you go to the search in the upper corner and look it up. I typed the word playlist and it came up in the results.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Found it. If you go to the search in the upper corner and look it up. I typed the word playlist and it came up in the results.
    Did you DL the mobile app.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This & REMEMBER THE TIME are my top two! ❤️❤️
    Break of dawn is so beautiful I was listening to it last night and haven’t in a long time. People be sleeping on his Invincible album. Also, I really cannot choose a favorite MJ song. I can give a top 10, but even that is hard. Remember the time is definitely a top favorite of mines as well. No artist has ever done what he has in history. Having the original people casted as Egyptians in a music video shows how on point and on code he was.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Break of dawn is so beautiful I was listening to it last night and haven’t in a long time. People be sleeping on his Invincible album. Also, I really cannot choose a favorite MJ song. I can give a top 10, but even that is hard. Remember the time is definitely a top favorite of mines as well. No artist has ever done what he has in history. Having the original people casted as Egyptians in a music video shows how on point and on code he was.

Unbreakable was an amazing album. Butterflies was dope, Heaven Can Wait...but my favorite is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYrXEN7PLVs

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unbreakable was an amazing album. Butterflies was dope, Heaven Can Wait...but my favorite is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYrXEN7PLVs
    The whole album is perfection. I can listen to Heaven Can Wait & Butterflies on repeat! . I’ve heard Butterflies sung by Marsha Ambrosius years ago on her 2011 album, Late Nights Early Mornings. She did very well. I like her version too, but nothing beats the original. I think she included it on her album because she's a fan of MJ and he inspired her as an artist.
    My top three songs on the Invincible album are You Rock My World, Heaven Can Wait, and Butterflies (not in order). If I did a top 5 the next two would be Break of Dawn and Unbreakable.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The whole album is perfection. I can listen to Heaven Can Wait & Butterflies on repeat! . I’ve heard Butterflies sung by Marsha Ambrosius years ago on her 2011 album, Late Nights Early Mornings. She did very well. I like her version too, but nothing beats the original. I think she included it on her album because she's a fan of MJ and he inspired her as an artist.
    My top three songs on the Invincible album are You Rock My World, Heaven Can Wait, and Butterflies (not in order). If I did a top 5 the next two would be Break of Dawn and Unbreakable.
    She wrote the song Butterflies for MJ.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Rollie, can you please put up THE IGNORANT SHIT LIST again? I can't find it.
    Here you go, Mrs. Lady!