Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
This chic wouldn’t give me a autograph in Northland mall but spotted the bitch signing some white kid multiple autographs. Phuck miss Baker.
I've got a Ice Cube story. Saw him at the Oakland Coliseum awhile back.
My youngest daughter was about 12 at that time & his #1 fan. She was all happy & excited. Named ALL his songs, movies & asked for a picture with him. He replied, "Naw, ain't doing that today"!
She immediately started crying & screaming, "I'm gonna tell everyone I know how you dissed your #1 fan"! 😭 Literally how hard she was crying.
After he saw how hurt she was he said, I can't have my #1 fan upset with me"!
I got her face together, but her eyes were still red from crying. Ice Cube pulled out his Visine & the rest is history.
So I totally get how you feel about Anita. I was told that she doesn't get along with anyone. I only posted her because of her talent.

The Haze Of Our Lives
The Haze Of Our Lives
O'shay is a standup kind of brother, I wish I could drone any aerial shots he's need for any future movies he has planned.
ya know? I drove past where Northland mall (torn down now) use to be and the many times my mom and I would go there. She taught at Mackenzie High and everytime we went there you would hear males and females alike yelling "Hi Ms. Hill!!!" Those were the good times, the grandfather was still here after having a heart attack and a stroke.
But I knew it pissed my mom off when we came home she broke all of her records and never listened to that bitch again.

Sista Gwyn? I have a joke for you.

What didn't Anita Baker tell the debt collector???

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I've got a Ice Cube story. Saw him at the Oakland Coliseum awhile back.
My youngest daughter was about 12 at that time & his #1 fan. She was all happy & excited. Named ALL his songs, movies & asked for a picture with him. He replied, "Naw, ain't doing that today"!
She immediately started crying & screaming, "I'm gonna tell everyone I know how you dissed your #1 fan"! 😭 Literally how hard she was crying.
After he saw how hurt she was he said, I can't have my #1 fan upset with me"!
I got her face together, but her eyes were still red from crying. Ice Cube pulled out his Visine & the rest is history.
So I totally get how you feel about Anita. I was told that she doesn't get along with anyone. I only posted her because of her talent.
What did Anita tell the debt collector?
I'm going to guess that she told him to KISS HER CASH! 😆😆