The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Bishop always goes in

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I follow Bishop Talbert Swan on IG and Twitter. He goes in on white supremist hard, every day. I wish all of the Black clergy had his mindset, they might be able to keep a congregation on Sunday.
    A lot of black people are dropping traditional religion, it does absolutely nothing to help our condition in the United States.

Attachments

-52525011.jpg

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I follow Bishop Talbert Swan on IG and Twitter. He goes in on white supremist hard, every day. I wish all of the Black clergy had his mindset, they might be able to keep a congregation on Sunday.
    A lot of black people are dropping traditional religion, it does absolutely nothing to help our condition in the United States.
    I don't know this brotha, because I don't do any WS owned social media. He sounds like Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad to me, just by your description. Paul Mooney also, totally goes in on WS! 💯

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I heard that he is a democrat supporter so we have to be ready for the pivot when those midterms come around
    yea he was caping pretty hard for the Dems last election cycle. He went in heavy on the Republicans and rightfully so, but I saw him kicking it with the other dude from Black Star (not Yasiin) and Tamike Mallory not too long ago. But he is a good follow.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    yea he was caping pretty hard for the Dems last election cycle. He went in heavy on the Republicans and rightfully so, but I saw him kicking it with the other dude from Black Star (not Yasiin) and Tamike Mallory not too long ago. But he is a good follow.
    Kevin Hart Reaction GIF

So we need to be looking at him like.