Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/2ZgKPhv8smQ

This evening's "The Business", broadcast was completely Jason Black surprised me, on the heels of the West v. Davidson (virtual scuffle), the dominate society chooses a new Trojan Horse in Trevor Noah (remember Hannibal Burress Cosby Joke before trial and prison?). Comparing the violence of Eminem to Kanye West having his spats with Pete and wanting to keep his relationship (not Judging) with Kim stable, this is not a victimless crime and I'm sad to say this will be the hill Trevor Noah (with a white father) dies on. Two of the most important questions of this broadcast were, how much longer will black men be subjugated? Once they no longer subjugated, what will become of those that abuse us (even those apart of our community)???

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This was an excellent broadcast. TBA broke it down.

Great content and the answer is yes. They: as in society do not value a American Black Man on any levels...smh!
    In a lot of ways it made me feel sad seeing how our humanity is not respected. The way he put it so clearly hurt in a lot of ways.

To see how Em gets a pass but the Black man is the second coming of Satan. It hurts and that’s why we have it be strong because we don’t deserve this.

Our children don’t deserve this either.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    It was concerning that one caller was co-signing the mistreatment. At the risk of echoing TBA, every other group can speak out against mistreatment...except black men. This has to change.
    Brother it is going to have start with us as men. Not tolerating the BS and putting pressure on those who wish to take our humanity. If we hope and try to pray it away we will just end up succumbing to it.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In a lot of ways it made me feel sad seeing how our humanity is not respected. The way he put it so clearly hurt in a lot of ways.

To see how Em gets a pass but the Black man is the second coming of Satan. It hurts and that’s why we have it be strong because we don’t deserve this.

Our children don’t deserve this either.
    Facts, and the crazy thing about is that Em is that he took the bullets out that gun so he be charged with a dangerous instrument not gun. Em has a track record of domestic abuse, drugs, suicide, and more. K. West threat to put hands in feet in honor of family all hell breaks loose. The real reason why some people don't give AF is because married a white woman does he need to #HHONS like the teethers/immigrants?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was concerning that one caller was co-signing the mistreatment. At the risk of echoing TBA, every other group can speak out against mistreatment...except black men. This has to change.
    I agree with you on that. That caller Misandry Meter was off the scale. I actually could hear the hatred coming off her breathe from the show...smh!

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This was good and made a solid point but Jason black definitely crossed the line into caping for koonye. He was definitely defending that coon a little bit more than just using him as an example of black men not being able to express our feelings

Koonye is a white worshiping piece of human shit who brought all of his problems onto himself, he gets zero sympathy from me for whatever he voluntarily put himself through. You can't sell out on TMZ and dickride trump then expect me to give you any love.

I wish the new black media treated koonye like they treat Roland Martin lol

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This was good and made a solid point but Jason black definitely crossed the line into caping for koonye. He was definitely defending that coon a little bit more than just using him as an example of black men not being able to express our feelings

Koonye is a white worshiping piece of human shit who brought all of his problems onto himself, he gets zero sympathy from me for whatever he voluntarily put himself through. You can't sell out on TMZ and dickride trump then expect me to give you any love.

Shannon Sharpe Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don't think he caped for him, I think he said "Not judging", by his dating preference, did you manage to call him on the line about that? I don't for cape Kanye at all, but I also understand that he's an interracial suicide bomber that will take us all with him if we're not careful, he has a pulse for #BlackPolitics and #BlackOwnership, but shouldn't get a short memory about him. Also for context sake, the subject matter was pertaining to Eminem's violent dating history in comparison to Kanye's eBeef with #WhitePookie and how the media may be getting ready for another "Big Black Brut", campaign. I certainly don't remember hearing any caping, but if you have a timestamp for me, I'll definitely give it a review.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

He’s been doing that for awhile now. I remember a couple weeks ago people were calling Kanye a coon in the chat and he said “Kanye has done more in his lifetime than you will do in 1000 years”.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I don't think he caped for him, I think he said "Not judging", by his dating preference, did you manage to call him on the line about that? I don't for cape Kanye at all, but I also understand that he's an interracial suicide bomber that will take us all with him if we're not careful, he has a pulse for #BlackPolitics and #BlackOwnership, but shouldn't get a short memory about him. Also for context sake, the subject matter was pertaining to Eminem's violent dating history in comparison to Kanye's eBeef with #WhitePookie and how the media may be getting ready for another "Big Black Brut", campaign. I certainly don't remember hearing any caping, but if you have a timestamp for me, I'll definitely give it a review.
    It was his overall tone, it was too compassionate. And the part about buying kim 5 Maybachs. He didn't frame that as an act of wasteful, desperate coonery. He made it seem like that makes koonye's beef more credible/understandable. Jason made his overall point crystal clear but his tone felt cape-ish for that undeserving nigga

Don't mind me tho, I'm just really hard on Koonye, I don't give him any passes. I don't make excuses for his behavior, i don't support his products. Nothing. He's a white supremacist and i have nothing but smoke for him

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He’s been doing that for awhile now. I remember a couple weeks ago people were calling Kanye a coon in the chat and he said “Kanye has done more in his lifetime than you will do in 1000 years”.
    Seeeee, that's the shit im talking about

Koonye shit on the black community several times yet we dont act like it...

I remember when news came out that he became a billionaire it was kinda like all is forgiven or something...

Last edited:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was his overall tone, it was too compassionate. And the part about buying kim 5 Maybachs. He didn't frame that as an act of wasteful, desperate coonery. He made it seem like that makes koonye's beef more credible/understandable. Jason made his overall point crystal clear but his tone felt cape-ish for that undeserving nigga

Don't mind me tho, I'm just really hard on Koonye, I don't give him any passes. I don't make excuses for his behavior, i don't support his products. Nothing. He's a white supremacist and i have nothing but smoke for him
    I think he is viewing him through the lens of his “Producer” archetype and not as a “total person”.

I do think he defends Kanye sometimes but at the end of the day Jason is not God and we don’t have to always agree.

I don’t agree that manicures are for weak ass niggas. I get mani/pedis, was in the military, I Box, ain’t nothing soft about me

We just gonna agree on something and disagree on others. I do believe that if Jason was analyzing Kanye through the lens of TBA and not B1$ the coon part would be front and center.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think he is viewing him through the lens of his “Producer” archetype and not as a “total person”.

I do think he defends Kanye sometimes but at the end of the day Jason is not God and we don’t have to always agree.

I don’t agree that manicures are for weak ass niggas. I get mani/pedis, was in the military, I Box, ain’t nothing soft about me

We just gonna agree on something and disagree on others. I do believe that if Jason was analyzing Kanye through the lens of TBA and not B1$ the coon part would be front and center.
    He said manicures are for weak ass niggas??
    laughingblackguy

DarkBeastAoA

Don't worry, Time reveals it all. ...Always does.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Trevor Noah is a straight hoe ass nigga for that little diatribe he went on. I always was suspect about his "The WKND" looking ass but this was the camel that broke the straw's back.
    Trevor Noah is a straight hoe ass nigga for that little diatribe he went on. I always was suspect about his "The WKND" looking ass but this was the camel that broke the straw's back.

A super straight hoe ass nigga.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I about lost it when dude asked if it was okay for men to get facials.
    Bruuuuuuuh I was like nigga you already dug a hole for yourself now you are bringing in facials? Niggas think Jason is their dad and they seek his approval. Nigga if a facial and a mani/pedi helps you get through this life and be a soldier in this B1 struggle than by all means do it. And if someone gives you a problem about it so what.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Bruuuuuuuh I was like nigga you already dug a hole for yourself now you are bringing in facials? Niggas think Jason is their dad and they seek his approval. Nigga if a facial and a mani/pedi helps you get through this life and be a soldier in this B1 struggle than by all means do it. And if someone gives you a problem about it so what.

wasn't even a point in bringing that up once Jason gave his opinion on mani and pedi's. I credit Jason for not saying "pause" cuz the way he asked was a lil sus. "Well, what about facials, Jason?"

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    wasn't even a point in bringing that up once Jason gave his opinion on mani and pedi's. I credit Jason for not saying "pause" cuz the way he asked was a lil sus. "Well, what about facials, Jason?"
    mjlolJason had paused for a second and was like “we’re not even going to go there”

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Lol I didn't even listen to Donda or Donda 2 like the Black yeezus freaks and racist non-Black hypebeasts already did.

He should've never uttered the words, "Slavery....sounds like a choice. "
    Ever.

Fuck Koonye "Blackity Black When Convenient" Mr. West.
    Fuck TMZ.
    Fuck Candace Owens.
    And Fuck the KKKARTRASHIANS and everybody else who doesn't care about Black people.

#TheAncestorsWouldNotBePleased.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely. Think about how traitorous he is too. Comes to our land and pushes anti-Black talking points.
    To think that Trevor lowkey had our backs when he politely schooled some white male entitled fuck in his audience on why Foundational Black Americans are entitled to our reparations, but not his lily white privileged oppressive ass...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To think that Trevor lowkey had our backs when he politely schooled some white male entitled fuck in his audience on why Foundational Black Americans are entitled to our reparations, but not his lily white privileged oppressive ass...
    They always have to perform a bit before they show their fangs.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Brother it is going to have start with us as men. Not tolerating the BS and putting pressure on those who wish to take our humanity. If we hope and try to pray it away we will just end up succumbing to it.
    Exactly! This "kumbaya" is not working for us

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I agree with you on that. That caller Misandry Meter was off the scale. I actually could hear the hatred coming off her breathe from the show...smh!
    Preach! The caller must have misunderstood the title of the broadcast, and thought it was an attack of black men's feelings. (Was slightly facetious but that caller was disappointing).

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

I watched the broadcast again. I also got the impression he was using the Ye situation as a case study as opposed to caping for him. Not to say that Ye has not been acting off code, but like you say, it was a comparison between the reporting of Ye and Em.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I watched the broadcast again. I also got the impression he was using the Ye situation as a case study as opposed to caping for him. Not to say that Ye has not been acting off code, but like you say, it was a comparison between the reporting of Ye and Em.
    is it finally up, or did ypu have to VPN it?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Jason always capes for Ye.