The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Business - You Can't Force a Man to Produce

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AfZ2NOURhk

In this episode Jason is talking about how you can't force an average man to produce. If he doesn't have it in him there is nothing you can do to change it.

Sapphire send this to your homegirl.

mjlol

At about 2:00:00 there's this dude that always call in and talks about making $200k all the time. He be tryna humble brag.

#thebusiness

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She would probably get pissed but it is tempting! LOL

It is true though. I don't know why women think they can take a man and mold him into something he isn't or doesn't want to be.
    I think some women love the challenge and the drama. If he's what you want him to be already there is no chaos.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i'm listening to white women advice episode right now. She was plain Jane-splaining when he finally got down to busniness. Jason really is that cop from Menace II Society.
    He wrecked that lying white bitch she over there taking care of that white pookie and telling people not to do the same Then wanted to blame all the hot she was talking in the chat on drinking.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think some women love the challenge and the drama. If he's what you want him to be already there is no chaos.
    You are probably right. I always see drama chaisers. Like they say they want this, and that but then they do the opposite. Almost like they just want something to complain about.